CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
PROTECT-R- BABYS I got it right this time. I have a short term memory its called 7 kids..:bang: lol

That's OK not a stickler for detail ...

except of course when it comes to ... what happened to the Baby you were supposed to be protecting ....

What happened LR ... give LE the details ... Protect your own unborn child from a life of foster care....

what could Little Man possibly have done to deserve this .... NOTHING....!!

I agree. Can someone PM a mod. to ask for it?

Does anyone know which mod would be the best one to contact about this? I will go ahead and PM one of them at random from the "missing" threads (likely Hoppy, since we've already talked about this thread), but if anyone knows exactly who our mod is, feel free.

I found this video interesting with valuable information for all of us here at WS's!
Though it is about Micheal Jackson it does answer some questions for many cases.

VIDEO: Why Do Toxicology Results Take So Long?
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54471@kpix.dayport.com

I found these articles that may be of interest to many too!

1.) Crime and DNA Tests
http://www.whozthedaddy.com/news/crimeanddnatests.asp

2.) DNA Policy Book
http://www.usdoj.gov/ag/dnapolicybook_solve_crimes.htm

3.) DNA Evidence Can be Fabricated
http://digg.com/world_news/DNA_Evidence_Can_Be_Fabricated_Scientists_Show

:angel:

Does anyone know if there are any searches scheduled ?

I wish they would look out around that Salvage Yard on W. Winton - that area behind and around the salvage yard is just eating away at me.
Has been for 4 -5 days now.

I did the Google Walking Man map in and around there and aerial map - it is just so relevant.

LR sure wanted it as a reference also,
...the ironic thing with some of these sociopaths is they can lead you to the right relevent areas by their odd words and planned out alibis,..

just wonderin...?..

I posted in the astro forum about that area. If I lived in CA, I'd get a group together & search it myself. If you have Google Earth, put in the address 2666 W. Winton. Hayward, CA and have a look-see at the area. The walking man ends at 2666 W. Winton, but the street doesn't, it keeps going round a bend. The right side is blocked by a gate, probably by a utility company.

I assume, since he wasn't arrested, there was no outstanding evidence in the car or the house. That leads to taking a live child somewhere & doing the dirty deed elsewhere. He wouldn't want to mess up the house or car.

Someone, somewhere saw him that day. They just don't know it. Aren't there satelites always taking pictures? I know that's a fanciful idea, but he was in the area that day. Which way did he turn? Did he turn towards Cabot or continue down Winton?

Is LE doing the legwork on this case? Did they go to the businesses on Winton to see if they had videos of the parking lots, which usually include some of the street?

There is no one to stand up for the child (his extended family don't appear capable of pushing LE). Appears the whole case has died because of lack of leads.

WhyaDuck? My guess would be Hoppy to contact. I've never asked for sub-forum before....though I've hinted for one for Robert Manwill's case & the next day he was found. I do think this case is in for the long haul at this point & time. How many sub threads have been started that all relate back to Hasanni's thread?

I know we have the Timeline & Media thread. It would be nice to have a official document thread, show threads for all of Nancy Grace, Jane with Issues & Primetime News. That way they all would be so much easier to find. A picture thread for all of the pictures & maps that everyone has posted...(Forensic Fan, momtective, Kat etc. have all posted excellent reference pictures & maps)
^^^^
ETA: Shame on me for not adding WhyaDuck? to the list of names who has also posted excellent info in the media thread, the discussion threads & Noway who has been working so hard on the timeline with many others too! I'm sorry if I forgot anyone else....everyone has been working so hard to try to find Hasanni along with all of our amazing astrologers too! :blushing: :angel:

Maybe point this out to Hoppy & that would quailfy Hasanni to have a sub-forum??

Can't hurt to ask right???

WhyaDuck? My guess would be Hoppy to contact. I've never asked for sub-forum before....though I've hinted for one for Robert Manwill's case & the next day he was found. I do think this case is in for the long haul at this point & time. How many sub threads have been started that all relate back to Hasanni's thread?

I know we have the Timeline & Media thread. It would be nice to have a official document thread, show threads for all of Nancy Grace, Jane with Issues & Primetime News. That way they all would be so much easier to find. A picture thread for all of the pictures & maps that everyone has posted...(Forensic Fan, momtective, Kat etc. have all posted excellent reference pictures & maps)

Maybe point this out to Hoppy & that would quailfy Hasanni to have a sub-forum??

Can't hurt to ask right???

Yes, I sent a PM with a request. We have only about 7 now, but I have a feeling this might go on for a while, what with the trials and such later on. And, as you say, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Backman said that there are about 300 homes and businesses in the area at which no one has been available to talk.

"We're going to go back out there, and the goal is maybe some of those people that weren't there, we can get a hold of," he said. "We're really trying to make sure that we're doing a really thorough canvas of the area."

Backman said a homicide detective has been assigned to the case along with eight special victims units.

http://cbs5.com/local/oakland.missin...2.1127861.html

I had posted this is in the last thread but saw that people were wondering whether the apartment building has been thoroughly searched.

Based on this statement (dated August 13) there was no way that a thorough search of the area could have been conducted if people were not home or businesses were not open (or nobody answered the door).

On an unrelated topic, I need something cleared up if possible.

In the last thread I read that JC/LR had put Aaliyah in the stroller after Hasanni disappeared. Why is the stroller in the trunk in the photos from which we discussed the car being parked on the street, not in the driveway? Or is there a logical chain of events that lead to this? Is it not a stroller in the trunk?

Photo
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA-Oakland - 5 year old - Hasanni Campbell - Missing Since 8/10/09 - THREAD #3

Backman said that there are about 300 homes and businesses in the area at which no one has been available to talk.

"We're going to go back out there, and the goal is maybe some of those people that weren't there, we can get a hold of," he said. "We're really trying to make sure that we're doing a really thorough canvas of the area."

Backman said a homicide detective has been assigned to the case along with eight special victims units.

http://cbs5.com/local/oakland.missin...2.1127861.html

I had posted this is in the last thread but saw that people were wondering whether the apartment building has been thoroughly searched.

Based on this statement (dated August 13) there was no way that a thorough search of the area could have been conducted if people were not home or businesses were not open (or nobody answered the door).

In the last thread I read that JC/LR had put Aaliyah in the stroller after Hasanni disappeared. Why is the stroller in the trunk in the photos from which we discussed the car being parked on the street, not in the driveway? Or is there a logical chain of events that lead to this? Is it not a stroller in the trunk?

I read that LR popped the trunk and then walked around front with the baby to ask JC to open the back door, then he was going to walk back there and take the kids and the stroller through the back door. Then when they noticed Hasanni was not there they handed the baby to one of JC's co-workers while they searched/called 911.

This could very well be one of LR's variations of his story!

I'd like to know the layout of the store. There is a stockroom for employees because one of the employees came out to cover the floor while JC went to unlock the back door and LR mentions in video that Hasanni was only allowed to play in stockroom while waiting for JC.

How far is the back door from the back room of the store?

I wondered whether just knocking loudly on the door would have been enough to give the heads up that they were there (if a phone call or text was too much trouble) or is quite a ways from the back room to the back door (do you have to go down hallway?)?

Have we explored all the possible avenues LR has for income? I looked at comparable rentals on Craigslist for Fremont, and it still seems you'd be looking at $2k-2500/mo in rent.

The options seem to be:
- JC's salary (which I can't imagine would be over 40K, even as a manager in the Bay Area)
- State assistance for foster care (how much does this pay in CA?)
- Welfare (not likely being that it doesn't look like a Section 8 property)
- LR's Inheritance (but he would have inherited years ago from his parents, and he still was in debt several years ago according to court documents)
- Stock options (if he was laid off 1-2 years ago, it was a bad time to sell. I'm also not sure how reputable the company was, or if it was publicly held. Plus he did technical temping after that, strange if you are living large with stock options)
- JC's Inheritance (her family doesn't seem to be made of money, and you'd figure if a grandparent passed away, her mother would inherit)
- Trust fund (again, doesn't seem likely with fairly recent debt on LR's part)
- Lawsuit settlement (there may not be a record of it if it settled out of court)
- Excellent stock trades (I have known some people who have won by selling short even in this economy)

None of the above seem to be enough to pull in a few-thousand dollar rental or mortgage payment, and take care of prenatal care, an 18-month old, and a boy with special needs (let alone school costs and gas and other living expenses). And they don't seem particularly rich right now, beyond the house and nice car.

Although, some people have gotten good deals on housing since the real estate bubble burst (buying). And I have seen some nice Bay Area homes go Section 8 when the rental market suffers (but it's seemed pretty competitive in recent years).

I just think there must be some other source of income, but can't for the life of me guess what it would be. The possibility of drugs has been brought up, but I would think neighbors would notice excessive comings and goings.

I hope one of the search warrants focused on financials. Also hope LE has indeed been tracking or requesting ISP records and phone calls.

Does anyone know if there are any searches scheduled ?

I wish they would look out around that Salvage Yard on W. Winton - that area behind and around the salvage yard is just eating away at me.
Has been for 4 -5 days now.

I did the Google Walking Man map in and around there and aerial map - it is just so relevant.

LR sure wanted it as a reference also,
...the ironic thing with some of these sociopaths is they can lead you to the right relevent areas by their odd words and planned out alibis,..

just wonderin...?..

This area is one of two that stick out to me. The other one, as I believe Momtective (hope it was you!) also pointed, out is Alameda Creek under Union Blvd. I know it was mentioned early on in one of the media articles LE searched the shoreline at the end of W Winton, but there seems to be a lot of other areas around the salvage yard.

I, too, think the salvage yard holds some sort of key.

I don't know why I didn't think about that when I first read that statement about LE having to go back out . . . . It seems to me if Hasanni disappeared from where LR said he did, he could very likely be in one of those apts. I know they can't necessarily break down the doors, but to think someone could've stashed him there . . . .

As far as the stroller comment. In his original statement, LR said he put the baby in the crib, which, yes, he could've meant to say stroller. But, if he did put her in the stroller, I don't think it wouldn't have ended up back in the trunk on LE's watch.

Just yet more variations. He put her in the crib; He put her in the stroller; He handed her off to a co-worker. Who knows :bang:

Noway, there are some pics of the store. One looking in through the front door. I can't remember if they were media pics or from one of the locals posting here. I'm sure it's in the media/links thread. If not, I can't remember if it was 1,2 or 3. I'll try to look, too. IIRC, you could see all the way through the store, through the stock/back room to the back . . . .

Yes, I sent a PM with a request. We have only about 7 now, but I have a feeling this might go on for a while, what with the trials and such later on. And, as you say, it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks, Ducky!

I don't know why I didn't think about that when I first read that statement about LE having to go back out . . . . It seems to me if Hasanni disappeared from where LR said he did, he could very likely be in one of those apts. I know they can't necessarily break down the doors, but to think someone could've stashed him there . . . .

As far as the stroller comment. In his original statement, LR said he put the baby in the crib, which, yes, he could've meant to say stroller. But, if he did put her in the stroller, I don't think it wouldn't have ended up back in the trunk on LE's watch.

Just yet more variations. He put her in the crib; He put her in the stroller; He handed her off to a co-worker. Who knows :bang:

One person asks about a stroller in the trunk and look at all the versions of LR's story that we must wade through to try and find an answer! That just tells me so much about this case and LR and his stories. It also makes me wonder just what LE is doing (or not doing) here.

One person asks about a stroller in the trunk and look at all the versions of LR's story that we must wade through to try and find an answer! That just tells me so much about this case and LR and his stories. It also makes me wonder just what LE is doing (or not doing) here.

I am going to find the clip ... I watched today where LR said he put Lil' Sis in stroller and had employee of shoe store watch her he said he then went to the car got cell and called 911. it may take a bit to find but I am 99% sure that Those were the words that came out of his mouth. Now please keep in mind, LR's mouth was moving so, any or all of it was probably a lie...!

also.. as far as drugs, I am one of the people who made the suggestion that drugs could have been the income source, No need to have traffic at the Roxie Terrace address for that to be income source. If needed dealers can have a 2nd small apt. and even a 2nd car to use for transport and distribution. I believe this guy has something going on the side that is very lucritive....

the apts behind the store, not buyin that either, I would bet my right arm and the left one too that " Little Man " was never in that parking lot on the 10th.

I will be back the clip a bit later

Have we explored all the possible avenues LR has for income? I looked at comparable rentals on Craigslist for Fremont, and it still seems you'd be looking at $2k-2500/mo in rent.

The options seem to be:
- JC's salary (which I can't imagine would be over 40K, even as a manager in the Bay Area)
- State assistance for foster care (how much does this pay in CA?)
- Welfare (not likely being that it doesn't look like a Section 8 property)
- LR's Inheritance (but he would have inherited years ago from his parents, and he still was in debt several years ago according to court documents)
- Stock options (if he was laid off 1-2 years ago, it was a bad time to sell. I'm also not sure how reputable the company was, or if it was publicly held. Plus he did technical temping after that, strange if you are living large with stock options)
- JC's Inheritance (her family doesn't seem to be made of money, and you'd figure if a grandparent passed away, her mother would inherit)
- Trust fund (again, doesn't seem likely with fairly recent debt on LR's part)
- Lawsuit settlement (there may not be a record of it if it settled out of court)
- Excellent stock trades (I have known some people who have won by selling short even in this economy)

None of the above seem to be enough to pull in a few-thousand dollar rental or mortgage payment, and take care of prenatal care, an 18-month old, and a boy with special needs (let alone school costs and gas and other living expenses). And they don't seem particularly rich right now, beyond the house and nice car.

Although, some people have gotten good deals on housing since the real estate bubble burst (buying). And I have seen some nice Bay Area homes go Section 8 when the rental market suffers (but it's seemed pretty competitive in recent years).

I just think there must be some other source of income, but can't for the life of me guess what it would be. The possibility of drugs has been brought up, but I would think neighbors would notice excessive comings and goings.

I hope one of the search warrants focused on financials. Also hope LE has indeed been tracking or requesting ISP records and phone calls.

Thanks for the well thought out post regarding finances!!!

I'm wondering if Ross took out student loans so he could become a medical assistant? His financial history might rule that out, but always a possibility. I think Ross had civil suits and judgements that were still unpaid in the last two years.

Jennifer's salary
student loans????
state foster care assistance (this was posted and I can't remember the amt.)

Seems to me that Ross' previous attempts to make money and establish a career have failed. Unless Ross got some good inside tips from computer companies he did business with, I don't see him successful in that arena either. Seems something recent may have happened cause the engagement, home, and being a foster parent are within the last year, right? I continue to be amazed that he ever had a business...you might say he's resourceful???

bolded by me.

Is it possible there might have been a second stroller--one for Hasanni? So maybe LR put Aaliyah in one stroller to take her into the store, and the one in the pictures in the trunk might have been Hasanni's? He was a small guy and with his problems walking, I wonder if there would have been times when they would have needed to have him in a stroller so they could keep a certain pace walking.

I don't know, though--one of the stories is that he handed Aaliyah off to another employee, and that wouldn't jive with her being in a stroller. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500