CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!! I was reading all the research on his divorces and suddenly I saw - that they were arrested. SO GREAT! ONE DANGEROUS PSYCHOPATH OFF THE STREETS .... NOW LET'S FIND LINDSEY!!!!!

I seem to think that Ross is responsible for the murder, but Campbell definitely knew about it. Anyone think they are arresting both to see who will flip on who first?

I think you're exactly right.

Nancy Grace will be all over this tonight as the father was on her show one night!

Nancy was very smart in dealing with Ross who calls "UNFAIR" so quickly...she played right into his story and gave him empathy and NEVER had him on again. I'm sure she knew he was guilty as heck or else she would have had him on again. mho

If she knew about it and didn't turn him in, then isn't she an accessory to the crime?

I truly didn't think JC had anything to do with it. Since they brought the attention to that particularly angry text, I do wonder when Hasanni really disappeared? I don't know if the junkyard sighting was reliable, he didn't take either baby to the bank (according to him)...

It hurts to think that maybe "they" didn't want Hasanni to begin with, or why did we hear the story about Hasanni and his sister being "split up" should they remain in foster care?

So many questions...

mypic.gif

Sorry I can't help myself...knowing what we know I'm just so happy that there will be justice for little Hasanni.
Now a message for LR...tell em where you put that baby's body, you monster!

SAY WHAT??? WHAT???

*speechless*

Oh man... and just before Sabbath... I have only 30 more minutes of electric media... rats.

I'm thinking about all the rabble rousing he was trying to create by saying the good ppl of that community were remiss in not going out to search for an alive Hasanni.

I'm thinking about the FM, who made accusations against the LE that LE hadn't performed a search well enough.

I'm thinking both of their butts need to sit in jail for a very long time now.

Is Burris LWR's lawyer now? I couldn't get that straigtened out. Anyone know?

Missing 5-year-old Fremont boy's foster father arrested

Oakland Tribune
Posted: 08/28/2009 03:39:08 PM PDT
Updated: 08/28/2009 04:13:19 PM PDT

Louis Ross has been arrested in connection with the disappearance of his foster son, Hasanni Campbell, authorities confirmed today.

Jennifer Campbell, the boy's aunt and foster mother, has been brought to Oakland police headquarters for questioning, authorities confirmed.

The boy's whereabouts still are not known.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_13225210?nclick_check=1

:behindbar:dance::clap::woohoo::bananajump:

With that outta the way...I'm TOTALLY heartbroken... if LR wasn't responsible then at least there was HOPE of finding our LITTLE GUY ok. Now, we have to admit to our selves that, yes, we were right on the money and LR IS the 'DINGLE BALL' we all think he is.

May we be able to at long last be able to put you to rest HASANNI!!!! :praying:

there you are!!!!!

Sorry, I was toiling away on another case, trying to get somewhere before sundown. Let my guard down for a minute.

May I just say, and I think I speak for a lot of people on this when I say, "holy poop."

Also, WHERE IS THE LITTLE MAN???

SAY WHAT??? WHAT???

*speechless*

Oh man... and just before Sabbath... I have only 30 more minutes of electric media... rats.

Oh Ducky, now that's a sacrifice! You have worked so hard on this case and been so diligent in finding justice for Hasanni. Spend your Sabbath giving thanks for and praying that justice is swift.:blowkiss:

There is a traffic citation of some kind for Monterey County for LWR here:

http://tinyurl.com/n5jk35

We'd had some debate as to the Monterey listing on FB, so I thought I'd add this to the pile.

Forensics please give me some guidance,,, We both knowthat a traffic ticket does not a murder make,,,, (not tryin to be a smart hinney :crazy:)

But what do you feel the the best way to try to get some-damn-body's attention...

Also do you or any one else know anything about some of these pay for info web - sites, ????? is there one you know to be worthy?? But if LE hasn't already found that stuff I'd be surprised..

Bringing to the attention of news media might help. But I sorta feel like nobody cares 'bout 'little Man. but us. That Miller Lady out there in Ca. Do we have contact info for her? I would not hesitate to call her myself. and that Bishop Bob Guy. I would for sure call him.

I need to fix dinner and I'll be back here later I'm hoping I will come back to a flood of Guidance from you and anyone alse who has any. We have already assembled and dismantled the facts... That my dear, is what drives my soul, --- that sweet face drives my heart.:confused:

Little Hassani, You are in the arms of the Angels.:blowkiss: You were betrayed ,on Aug 10th, by those who should have protected you. Lou Ross & Jennifer Campbell have been arrested. Kron 4 :DNA results have been processed after 10 days!!!!:eek::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz