CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allied has a recycling service center also. You take large items there and pay a certain amt. to have them trashed. '

Okay guys - I just called Customer Service once again. Garbage pickup for 5997 Roxie Terrace is on 'Friday'. Can't have a special pickup OR ANY pickup unless there is an account. There has NOT been an account for that address for over a year...I was told I had to open one if I was moving in.

This may be a little out of place here, but Shutterfly had posted a request for bridges in the Bay Area--can't remember if it was in this thread-- and I replied with the San Mateo Bridge and the Carquinez Bridge...but I totally forgot to mention the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge. It's closer than the Carquinez Bridge and it's a huge bridge. It seems too out-of-the way for LR, though. Or, in the wrong direction if he was going to Monterey. Shutterfly I hope you see this if you are still looking for bridges in relation to this case!

Okay guys - I just called Customer Service once again. Garbage pickup for 5997 Roxie Terrace is on 'Friday'. Can't have a special pickup unless there is an account. There has NOT been an account for that address for over a year...I was told I had to open one if I was moving in.

Hmmmm, sounds more and more like garbage was being transported elsewhere. You know it's almost like their whole life is staged. The house is so stark--no lived-in quality to it. A few photos of the kids at Christmas and a shot of him & kids at the shore. Other than that, school pictures. Something isn't right here. I'm having flashbacks to The Truman Show.

This almost seems o/t but Shutterfly had posted a request for bridges in the Bay Area--can't remember if it was in this thread-- and I replied with the San Mateo Bridge and the Carquinez Bridge...but I totally forgot to mention the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge. It's closer than the Carquinez Bridge and it's a huge bridge. It seems too out-of-the way for LR, though. Or, in the wrong direction if he was going to Monterey.

just a few thoughts...
1. If the deed was done on Mon I doubt he really would have had time to go to Monterey, what with the bank trip and the Junk-Yard trip.
2. If the deed was done before Mon I think he may have done a better job of disposal i.e. (not a quick bridge dump) .
3. I know some of you here think he wouldn't go to much trouble. I think If the deed was done before Mon that, he may have gotten very elaborate. !! We know he feels he is smarter than the average "Dingle Ball" . I can just see him finishing up, wipeing off his hands and thinking, " Look what a Fine Job I've Done, Boy, I'm Good. NO ONE will Ever Figure This Out ".
4. I would love to know if his bank trip could have been for cash for the rental of a storage facility... is the supposed (mini-fridge) at the house or pluged in somewhere else to avoid the detection of decomp...?

Hmmmm, sounds more and more like garbage was being transported elsewhere. You know it's almost like their whole life is staged. The house is so stark--no lived-in quality to it. A few photos of the kids at Christmas and a shot of him & kids at the shore. Other than that, school pictures. Something isn't right here. I'm having flashbacks to The Truman Show.

She told me there hasn't been an account for over 'a year'. That seems to take in the time the house was on the market + the months Ross and Jennifer lived there. Could be as simple as them not wanting to pay for service and leaving the trash at Shuz.

well, according to the stats, only one member is on here right now, so I shall run and put up a new thread now. This one will be open for a bit longer.

She told me there hasn't been an account for over 'a year'. That seems to take in the time the house was on the market + the months Ross and Jennifer lived there. Could be as simple as them not wanting to pay for service and leaving the trash at Shuz.

Yeah, I know--that was my suggestion to begin with.

I'll be shutting this thread very soon, so if you have any edits to make to anything do it now or leave them to the ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels