CA - Hasanni Campbell, 5, Oakland, 10 Aug 2009 - #8

This just makes me very sad - four people showed up:

May Sherri-lyn Miller be hearted for all her efforts to bring Hasanni home. Hasanni you are not being forgotten and may the arms of Justice be patient and persistent in finding you.

Tears for Hasanni on this night.

eleph

Was there anything in the local media about the candlelight vigil? More people likely would've gone to it if they had known.

:(

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18748079?nclick_check=1

Fremont boy featured on cable's show 'Missing Kids On Demand'

The TV show and the online version will be produced in partnership with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and will routinely rotate 20 video profiles of missing children, including their names, city of disappearance, possible whereabouts, likely abductors and photos. Age-progressed photos will be available for children who have been missing for a long period of time.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18748079?nclick_check=1

Fremont boy featured on cable's show 'Missing Kids On Demand'

The TV show and the online version will be produced in partnership with the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and will routinely rotate 20 video profiles of missing children, including their names, city of disappearance, possible whereabouts, likely abductors and photos. Age-progressed photos will be available for children who have been missing for a long period of time.

Hopefully this will help somehow!

:praying:

:heartbeat:

Stopping by to show Hasanni love, come home soon handsome boy.

Sweet baby, my prayers are for justice for you. There never was any while you were with us, but hopefully someday...

(yes, I believe he's gone, and I believe at least one man or one man and one woman know what happened.)

Hasanni, may there be a break and you are found. You are never forgotten.

Attachments

• Trio pix of Hasanni.png
    Trio pix of Hasanni.png
    276 KB · Views: 80
I think of Hasanni often. I know a lot of us here do. Until you come home Hasanni!

As the centerpiece of an effort to draw attention to and help find missing Black Americans, whose stories are largely ignored in national media coverage of missing persons, TV One will premiere "Find Our Missing," a 10-episode, hour-long docudrama series on Wednesday, Jan. 18 at 10 p.m

The premiere episode features the stories of two people who vanished in 2009. Pamela Butler, a 47-year-old program analyst at the Environmental Protection Agency, who mysteriously disappeared from inside her Washington, D.C., home despite an elaborate security system. Her boyfriend was the last person to see her.

Hasanni Campbell, a sweet 5-year-old boy suffering from cerebral palsy, vanished from the busy Rockridge neighborhood in Oakland, Calif.

http://www.amsterdamnews.com/arts_a...cle_26c17590-3720-11e1-9583-0019bb2963f4.html

I am new to this case, so forgive me. I have only read this thread, and will go back and read the others in just a few minutes.

I know that LE suspects the foster parents in harming Hassani and believe that the sighting by the car on the day he went "missing" is a fabrication.

Do we have any timelines for this case? Any alibi's or witnesses, or cell phone pings? Did LE ever find out about any recent shopping trips to buy cleaning supplies? I'm curious to find out why they are so certain Hassani was murdered in the home. Did the shoe store or other surrounding businesses have no cameras?

When was the last time Hassani was seen by a non-family member? Did he attend pre-school or Sunday school at church or anything where people would see him on a regular basis?

And not that it matters when people decide to kill, but is there any motive to speak of? I know that caring for a disabled child could be a large and difficult responsibility.

I am new to this case, so forgive me. I have only read this thread, and will go back and read the others in just a few minutes.

I know that LE suspects the foster parents in harming Hassani and believe that the sighting by the car on the day he went "missing" is a fabrication.

Do we have any timelines for this case? Any alibi's or witnesses, or cell phone pings? Did LE ever find out about any recent shopping trips to buy cleaning supplies? I'm curious to find out why they are so certain Hassani was murdered in the home. Did the shoe store or other surrounding businesses have no cameras?

When was the last time Hassani was seen by a non-family member? Did he attend pre-school or Sunday school at church or anything where people would see him on a regular basis?

And not that it matters when people decide to kill, but is there any motive to speak of? I know that caring for a disabled child could be a large and difficult responsibility.

I think you're going to have to go ahead and read all the threads to get this information. Most of the work on this case was done 3 1/2 years ago, and although many of us will never forget Hasanni, our memories of all the minute specifics in his case are faded -- that's the great thing about having the threads full of information posted as we discovered it.

Thinking of Hasanni today. <3

Hasanni, I am still holding out hope that you will be found. You are not forgotten.

This case has always bothered me so much ......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back