CA CA - Hugues de la Plaza, 36, San Francisco, 2 June 2007

How did Hugues die?

• He killed himself

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • He was murdered.

Votes: 83 94.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well said. I agree with your post; every sentence. The former gf is using Hugues’ death to her satisfaction; it’s a thrill for her. How very sad.
If Melissa wasn't involved, how can she explain her multitude of false statements, contradictory claims and her conflicting actions? How do you interpret all these problems with her account and her behavior if she wasn't involved? Would you be specific, if you don't mind?

Melissa still does not name names. Who, specifically, will testify that she was in the company of Ms. Nix from 10 hours before Hugues' death thru 10 hours after his death? No one.

How frightening is this? Watching M saying calling H's parents with the news was so difficult. That CASILLAS wouldn't talk to her. The newspaper man she called who said he didn't report suicides. How did she know he stabbed himself and then went outside? 48 HOURS you blew this investigation, big time. Looking to see if she shed a tear. Nope, but made a good show. Dabbing under her eyes with a tissue as though there were tears there.
Her affect changes in a split second. Terrible anguish to a bright smile, "Pretty handsome, too." By Golly. I can't stand the sight of her. Someone needs to clear her again.
What the hell was she doing cleaning the crime scene? They broke up for good yet she raced back to SF to get details. Starts a blog and published an article for her paper two days later. I don't believe her.
And, she acts like she is somehow the point person for the cops. As if they were accountable to her.

i just noticed that you had a thread on this - the same time this occured there where 2 other murders, same thing, multiple stab wounds - and in my friends case blunt force trauma - all 3 were listed as suicide - in 2009 they started hodling investigations into san francisco classifying murders as suicide to show favorable % in closing cases - SF had a 98% of solved cases where the national average was round 60% - so theu were investigating if the cases had been closed wrongly because the head coroner was also gavin newsoms biggest supporter for govenor - but as soon as newsom became lt govenor - all that just didapeared (my friends autopsy report was actually never even released as of 2 years ago - 5 years after his death) - the fench govt has ginally gotten all of hughed records sent to france so the french govt can investogate and they have found additional dna evidence that SF police didn't find and say that it was murder, not suicide, but they still cannot get SF police to take another look at it

Any new info on this case?

I personally think he was eating, heard a knock on the door, set his food down, went to answer it, this person who he knew came in, seemingly fine, but then for whatever reason a fight ensued where the computer cord was pulled out etc and then he opened the door to try to get them out when he was stabbed once on the porch, then he went back in the house and the person followed stabbing the second time in the front area and the third time in the living room and then they left out the back door, locking it behind them. The 3 door slams may have been this person having trouble getting the door to shut. I lock my top lock from inside when I leave and I have to slam it 2-3 times to get it to shut.
Was the blood tested on the porch to see if it was just his, or mixed? Did they ever follow up on the white car caught on camera? Seems very strange that car was there not long before this happened. Was the DNA from the watch ever put into the national database to find a match? What about the hair in his hand, if true? Whoever it was, he knew this person and I believe that person was in the house before and after the stabbing started, it doesn't make sense for them not to be based on all the evidence. Anyone who had been to his house would know where the cameras were and how to avoid them. Also, Melissa wasn't 4 years past, it was 6 months previous and he may have turned her down (again!) and she could have been easily stalking him. Anyone can look on the places he posted to see his profiles to know what he was up to. If she is a reporter than cyber stalking would come easy to her. Also, I do not in any way believe she was anywhere other than San Fran that night. I think the only way this case will ever be solved is when a whole new set of investigators takes it over. Sometimes that can take 10-20 years.

Someone knows something. Someone has talked.

Nearly 15 years later, I think about this case on occasion. No knife found, neighbors hearing doors being slammed, footsteps going down the stairs, unfinished food on the table. IMO, the police rushed to judgement and this case may never be resolved. RIP Hugues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starrynight8974
Back