Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

Status
Not open for further replies.
KivaSupporter,

I am anxiously awaiting for them to let you know the results. A lot of things seem to match up!!! Good Job Sleuthing!!

Chaddylex:)

A couple of investigators have now been assigned to the case. They are working on verifying the potential match.

This certainly looks promising . I'm anxious to hear the results!

She was Caucasian and estimated to be between 18 to 30 with a closer estimate of 17-21. She had brown hair and brown eyes, was 5'4" and 122 lbs. She had acne scars on her face, was well nourished and large breasted.

When found she was wearing a pink sweater, a red long-sleeved shirt, a black cotton dress, fishnet stockings, a 40D bra and size 6 pink shoes. She had a ring made of human hair on her left ring finger.

Dental information: PFM jackets on back of #7-10. Restorations #2,15,19,20. Missing #6,11,21,28-spaces closed. Missing wisdom teeth. Porcelain dental work. Prior orthodontics. Dental Chart

Hopefully something will come back soon.
I have to say that if they all gave such good vitals, more cases might be solved quicker.

If I was looking for my daughter, the shoe size and bra size helps as well as the detailed dental info.

I agree about the eye color being off. I guess something must be a match for it to be taking so long

i think that a kid in foster kid might fantasize about and therefore lie about having well known parents. I look at Aundria and I perceive her eyes as brown. Perhaps they are hazel. And perhaps the acne appeared in the year after she was missing.

I agree - this looks pretty promising and I think LE thinks so too. Thus the DNA test.

I am the Cold Case Investigator from the Michigan State Police that is working on Aundria's case. The Jane Doe in CA is not Aundria. We found usable fingerprints and compared them at the MSP lab, getting the result that they are not the same person. Also the family viewed photos of the Jane Doe from CA and stated it was not Aundria. We are still seeking information on her, as well as our other Cold Cases if anyone has information, please contact me at ernstesse@michigan.gov. You can view the missing persons at www.findthemissing.org (serach Michigan). Thanks to all those who commented. Rusty

Thank you for updating this case. I, for one, will go review the Michigan missing and do a little research. I love it when LE contributes to this site.

kaelee

other possibilities:

Wendy Jamie Abrams-Nishikai
went missing from Berkeley, CA on Oct 31, 1989

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/abrams-nishikai_wendy.html

Meredith Ann Medina
16 y.o. brown hair, brown eyes. 5'3, 110 lbs. runaway.
went missing from Midwest City, OK on Feb 14, 1989.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/medina_meredith.html

Christine Miller
not many details, she does have brown hair, 19 y.o. and a history of "dropping out of sight". went missing in 1989.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/miller_christine.html

Awww, I'm really disappointed this wasn't a match for Aundria - I was pretty confident! We shall continue....

Did LE run the ring made of hair to be sure that it really was JD's own hair? Ya never know, maybe it was her parents hair which was in a locket which she had to pawn for money. I realize that is way out there but still wondering her the ring of hair was checked?

Mel ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member