GUILTY CA - Israel Ledesma-Moreno for kidnap of 3yo boy, San Bernardino, 2009

does his shirt look like any kind of club....like from church or anything?

Hi, I think it says Western Pacific. Maybe a club, school. I'll google it. xox

OK, There is a Western Pacific Development in Cucamonga, Ca called Rancho Cucamonga which is in San Bernadino County. Also a Western Pacific Insurance Co in that development.

The Dad being a landscaper, maybe he did landscaping there?

thank you so much for the link dolly!

there is some good pics....can someone post them...i cant unless its like from photo bucket...with a url....thanks

I live on the same Rd that this all happened but in the 4000 block which is considered Riverside County. The abduction was in the 8000 block which is over the Hill in San Bernardino County. It is just way too close and sooo scary. The local newspaper is The Press Enterprise. Here is a Link:

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_S_webkidnap04.fd98f6.html

Sorry, I didnt post sooner..My Internet has been down all day!
Hi dolly, I posted that link earlier, guess others skipped over it.

I live less than 9 miles from where this happened and in the dark about no one seeing this take place as it's on a corner???

Sorry Tom's Girl. I must have skipped over your link. It really was a good piece. You must be pretty weired out living so close? What is the area like?

--------------------------------------

Maybe I am having an off night, but walkie talkies?
Do thieves, robbers, kidnappers use walkie talkies?
Don't they usually bring in other channels?
Seems odd?
Other men outside who are told to kill anyone coming by?
It is a Sunday afternoon. Anyone could be out and about in the neighborhood.
You go to rob a house, you would just go in, grab the cash, valuables, and leave. At least, that is what I think they would do.
They take a cell phone and cash out of the mom's pocket. ?
Home invasion in a not rich neighborhood, on a Sunday afternoon, with a mom and 5 kids at home? With at least 3 men, and no one sees a car or hears a car and no one sees these men?
And it was reported they were tied up with red tape. Red tape? What kind of red tape? Don't most robbers use duct tape? Is this something new?
IMHO:
It just does not add up to me.
Why does this whole thing seem odd to me?
Like I said, maybe I am having an off night.

Probably Mike phones ..

I live on the same Rd that this all happened but in the 4000 block which is considered Riverside County. The abduction was in the 8000 block which is over the Hill in San Bernardino County. It is just way too close and sooo scary. The local newspaper is The Press Enterprise. Here is a Link:

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_S_webkidnap04.fd98f6.html

Sorry, I didnt post sooner..My Internet has been down all day!

Omg!
You live on the same road?

Please keep your ears and eyes open .. :blowkiss:

i found these two myspace....both say 16 year old....but set to priviate

sorry toms girl....i guess i missed it as well....wow you are very close as well! hugs to you!

Oh my goodness, I am so glad you have some insight. Is this more common there than we have been lead to believe ? It just sounds so terrible and odd.

This is really the first time Ive heard of anything like this happening. BUT, I have had my grandson bring home 2 flyers from the principal at his Elementary School "A WARNING" that someone had tried to pull a 9 year old boy into a car the first time and the 2nd time it was a little girl that was almost abducted. I always check the Megans Law website and we have 89 registered sex offenders within 5 miles of my home :furious:

the link that dolly posted above mentions the red tape... it also states that the AA is not being flashed on the boards..it is only out to police... because they do not have a vehicle description! wtf???

Hi Nursie, Same thing with Sandra Cantu as pointed out by M Klaas. Well if anyone has the wherewithall to change that AA law it is Marc, and he feels very strongly that it needs changing. xox

hey there dolly! Here is another snip from your link..
Neighbors expressed support for the family and concern for what some described as a high level of crime in the area.

If you watch COPS, you will notice there are so many of the episodes from the Rialto and Fontana areas in San Bernardino County. These areas, for some reason, seem to have more crime lately.

I live less than 9 miles from where this happened and in the dark about no one seeing this take place as it's on a corner???

We sure :blowkiss: our California Girls! Ya Ya

i have to go....my kids want to eat....:) i will try and be back later....do you know if a forum will be opened for him? or do we need more info to start one?

Two armed men walked into the family's small, white, one-story home through the front door, which had been left open because Millana was about to take the kids to the park.

They tied the family up with tape while they ransacked the home for about 20 minutes, officials said. Although the men took Millana's cell phone and cash from her jacket pocket, they did not take a flat-screen television.
http://www.sbsun.com/news/ci_12292636

I was searching different news channels in California and ran across a kidnapping from Riverside, back in January, the child was found safe. I had not heard of this one and thought maybe some of you have not either...sounds somewhat similar.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Boy-7-Abducted-From-Riverside-Bus-Stop.html

Interesting and Thanks for that. Gee, they were going to put this child in Protective Custody! Too bad the comments were so rude. Some people need to get a life, eh? So often people forget it is all about the child who is gone and needs to be found. Who cares about the parents or what they are like, what problems they have. Geesh!

xox

You're alot closer than me, Tom's Girl! That must be really scary. We had alot of Sheriff activity around here on Sunday evening but even though I'm on the same Rd it is still 18 miles to the 8000 block, so it might have been something else in this neighborhood. I didnt know we were neighbors....:)

One TH on HLN said it could well be they went into that home just to take this boy. Now that I see they left behind a flat screen TV he could have been right on.

That parallel investigation, looking at people close to the family might be a key to this case. It could have been nothing really about burglary but making a statement to someone close to or a relative in the family. Could be a million possibilities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thelittlebunny
Back