CA - Jaycee Dugard, 11, South Lake Tahoe, 10 June 1991 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so sad. When I first heard that Jaycee went to the police, I really hoped that she was kidnapped by a lonely, demented childless couple who wanted a daughter, and that she had managed to live a relatively normal life and either didn't know until recently that she was kidnapped, or had an eventual change of heart to turn in her kidnappers/'parents'. The reality is just a slap in the face...it gets worse as more details come out. They couldn't even let her and the children live in the house? :behindbar

It's truly remarkable that she and the girls are physically healthy. I wonder what would have happened if one of them became seriously ill? Would the kidnappers have let them die, or would they have risked bringing them to a doctor? Reminds me of the Fritzl case in that regard...

Were her babies birthed there?

am i clear on this?

jaycee and her children were on the property for all those years that parole was doing home visits on him?:confused:
Apparently that is what happened. It does get hot in the summer and cold in the winter in that area. An 11 year old girl alone out there is a frozen picture of terror. Babies out there. Newborns. Pregnancy, labor, delivery, minutes old newborns. No medical care. No drugs. A child pregnant with a child. A child nursing newborns and all alone. Oh how horrifically awful. If no birth control, why only 2 in 18 years? The news said "several" children. Were the rest boys who didn't or weren't allowed to survive? Was he on GPS monitoring? Is that why he kidnapped and allowed girl babies to survive -- to replenish his access to victims? Somebody needs to remind the over worked parole offices that this kind of thing is the result of their "random" and "spot" monitoring methods. Not good enough!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4089566#post4089566"]Continue here please.[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA