Found Deceased CA - Jennifer Evert, 34, Crescent City, 21 May 2013

Sgt809, thanks for sharing. I can't imagine the pain you must still feel and the the love you must still have for her. My heart and prayers go out to you. Losing someone you love is hard, especially when you don't get to say goodbye. I hope that over time you can heal. I will be thinking of you and keep you and both your families in my prayers.

Just checked on this post and saw all the wonderful replies. thank you all so much. I will love Jennifer forever, but have also been able to move forward with my life. Kimster posted a series of articles I wrote concerning her death in the Leanne forum. I would encourage all of you to read them. Thanks again, and you will be seeing more of me in The forums soon!

I'm so sorry for your loss sgt809.. This is truly a very sad story.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/jennifer-evert/

Missing From: Crescent City, California
Missing Since:05/21/13
Classification: Endangered Missing
White Female
Age at Disappearance:34
Date of Birth:09/23/78
Height: 5’7
Weight: 140
Hair:Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Scars, Marks, Tattoos: Tattoo on lower back of chinese symbol, scar on scalp.Belly button piercing

Details of Disappearance:
Her husband came home and found a long suicide letter on the bed under a bottle of her perfume. The letter indicated she was going to commit suicide and that she could be found at a beach nearby.He raced to the area hoping to stop her. After about a half hour he contacted police. He called her friends who said they had not heard from her. Her employer said she had called in sick. . She had little cash and no gas in her truck. No credit or debit cards. No one has seen or heard from her All her favorite spots in Brookings were checked with no clues.

Investigative Agency:
Del Norte County Sheriff Department
(707) 464-4191
If you have any information on this case please contact CUE Center For Missing Persons at (910) 343-1131 24 hour tip line (910) 232-1687
All information submitted to CUE Center For Missing Persons is confidential.
Where did this information come from?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back