CA CA - John Beck, 73, Alameda, 9 Feb 2016 #2

I saw this guy mentioned in a documentary the other day. Dang if I can remember which one it was. It seems it may have been a series on Netflix, Prime, Hulu, etc. If anyone can help me remember where it was, I'd appreciate it.

That is interesting Midge. Did they mention any clues as to their belief of what has happened to him? I am still on the fence about him being in a far off country living off of his stashed money. Just can't rule it out. Did they mention the photo of him seen walking on the path at the nearby park?

That is interesting Midge. Did they mention any clues as to their belief of what has happened to him? I am still on the fence about him being in a far off country living off of his stashed money. Just can't rule it out. Did they mention the photo of him seen walking on the path at the nearby park?
No. It was just about him being a crook. It may have been dirty money or something similar. It was highlighting his dirty dealings, and to be honest, I’m not sure they even mentioned him being missing, but I’m not sure. I’m asking anyone else out there who saw this to chime in!

Because he was crooked, I am thinking he went to another country and his wife will join him when things die down. I sure wish we had some new info on him. Surely the FBI is watching for him.

Happy New Year to everyone!

It doesn't appear anyone is actively looking for our allusive "missing person". No pleas from family, no updates from news. It's as if no one cares if he is found or not. Has he been declared dead by family yet?

I googled the house address and it looks like Beck’s wife lost it in December 2022. I wonder where she went. I can’t imagine the stress. She’ll be 80 next year. Not a great time to move, although I’m not sure if she’s lived there since 2016.

Attachments

• 1696200414421.jpeg
    1696200414421.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads