CA CA - Karissa Schell, 16, Turlock, 21 April 2011

her facebook is still up at https://www.facebook.com/BrutalBunny
just from reading her posts it seems she liked going to parties and drinking, possibly doing drugs.
so she could have been wrapped up in some kind of drug related thing.
the "please don't let them take me" quote from the is quite unnerving.
If she actually was into drugs then maybe the "they" could have been local dealers?
I'm just spitballing here.

If you to to Stanislaus county court index and type in her last name you will see many family members on there.. the charges go back yo the 90s and IMO aren't 'slap on the wrist' kind of charges.. i think the cops here don't like members of her family and so they just didn't care to look for her. Also I didn't look at her wall i searched her name and found lots of posts i had never seen before and I was shocked. I also have talked to her friend she was with that night but I'm not sure if I can say here bc I don't have links to back that up..

If you to to Stanislaus county court index and type in her last name you will see many family members on there.. the charges go back yo the 90s and IMO aren't 'slap on the wrist' kind of charges.. i think the cops here don't like members of her family and so they just didn't care to look for her. Also I didn't look at her wall i searched her name and found lots of posts i had never seen before and I was shocked. I also have talked to her friend she was with that night but I'm not sure if I can say here bc I don't have links to back that up..

I can't get any posts to show up on FB with her name aside from like 3 which are from her 'missing' page. Maybe you can see them because your friends with the posters or have mutual friends?

Also I can't search the Stanislaus site because I'm outside the US and most of these local government sites don't let in foreign viewers. Frustrating!

But I know you've been a real voice for Karissa and so I'm sure you have some valid concerns. Have you taken this info to the police? I know that's easier said than done but if you feel like you might have an idea on who was involved it's important. I don't mean to sound condescending and I apologise if it comes across that way.

I just went thru her fb it's still there. All her posts are still readable. My friend saw her dad this weekend at a funeral for her aunt. He still looks drugged out.

The post that worries me the most is from December 10,2010

Ok I found her fb, not sure why I couldn’t see the posts before but I can now. She seems like she was in a tough place, not sure how much of what she was saying was true or not but stuff about older family members giving her drugs is obviously very worrying.

Not to my knowledge. I try to ask what she left wearing or with or what street she was last seen on and get no answers. How do you not remember?! Very frustrating.

I just went thru her fb it's still there. All her posts are still readable. My friend saw her dad this weekend at a funeral for her aunt. He still looks drugged out.

Ahh so you are local too! If you see pics of him before to now he has aged like 20 years! I know hes suffered from chronic homeless for yeears now. From court docs he was homeless when karissa went missing so idk how she went to his house or w.e. they say happened. When you look on the Namus website it says her location was in the middle of downtown, like businesses and main street. Nothing adds up and its frustrating.

Its so weird, I've always had this feeling like I have to find her. Like I'm supposed to help. The possibilities of what could have happened are endless. This could've of been me. At this same exact time I had already graduated and was still underage. I decided to not go home for 3 months, I still kept in contact with my mom but I just kept staying place to place so they couldn't find me. Many nights I walked from one end of town to the other, texting random friends/People I knew on fb trying to find somewhere to go. Honestly I know I was very lucky to never had any bad encounters.. I also was semi smart about it. No matter what I was offered I never went anywhere with anyone random and I was given some offers that sounded really good. Karissas very trusting and as an adult now that worries me. She was also very very social and it's so hard for me to believe with her piercings/tattoo/hair/personality that people wouldn't have noticed her and in Turlock someone would've seen her. Hell, I should have seen her if she was out there living under the radar like Turlock Journal claimed. At this time I was all over social media so they're would've been proof of me out there but with Karissa its nothing, radio silence. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?! WHERE IS SHE?! I'm so sick of more and more days going by that shes still missing. Someone who knows about Missing Persons help me get her found! I wish I had money to hire a p.i. but without survelience from the area and people moving and all that, no eyewitness accounts bc I doubt the cops looked for any. I feel like we as a community have let her down.

Ahh so you are local too! If you see pics of him before to now he has aged like 20 years! I know hes suffered from chronic homeless for yeears now. From court docs he was homeless when karissa went missing so idk how she went to his house or w.e. they say happened. When you look on the Namus website it says her location was in the middle of downtown, like businesses and main street. Nothing adds up and its frustrating.

Its so weird, I've always had this feeling like I have to find her. Like I'm supposed to help. The possibilities of what could have happened are endless. This could've of been me. At this same exact time I had already graduated and was still underage. I decided to not go home for 3 months, I still kept in contact with my mom but I just kept staying place to place so they couldn't find me. Many nights I walked from one end of town to the other, texting random friends/People I knew on fb trying to find somewhere to go. Honestly I know I was very lucky to never had any bad encounters.. I also was semi smart about it. No matter what I was offered I never went anywhere with anyone random and I was given some offers that sounded really good. Karissas very trusting and as an adult now that worries me. She was also very very social and it's so hard for me to believe with her piercings/tattoo/hair/personality that people wouldn't have noticed her and in Turlock someone would've seen her. Hell, I should have seen her if she was out there living under the radar like Turlock Journal claimed. At this time I was all over social media so they're would've been proof of me out there but with Karissa its nothing, radio silence. WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?! WHERE IS SHE?! I'm so sick of more and more days going by that shes still missing. Someone who knows about Missing Persons help me get her found! I wish I had money to hire a p.i. but without survelience from the area and people moving and all that, no eyewitness accounts bc I doubt the cops looked for any. I feel like we as a community have let her down.

If you had to bet on it, what is your strongest guess/opinion of what happened to her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back