GUILTY CA - Karly McKenna Elliott, 30, Jurupa Valley, 23 October 2012

Elliott, 30, was last seen by her family about 11 p.m. Oct. 23 alone in her red PT Cruiser. They last spoke to her at 7 p.m. that day.

Elliott’s phone was turned off Oct. 25, her family said. They called police Oct. 26, and said her car was found Oct. 28 near Goose Creek Golf Club in Mira Loma.

Sheriff’s deputies have declined to confirm whether the car was found.
A search for Elliott in the days after her disappearance included the use of police canines, mounted posse and patrol officers across the Jurupa Valley and nearby areas, while relatives passed out fliers and questioned people in north Norco, Mira Loma and Jurupa Valley.

Elliott’s family is offering a $50,000 reward for information leading to her whereabouts or the arrest of those responsible for her disappearance.

http://www.pe.com/local-news/rivers...a-valley-man-sought-in-missing-woman-case.ece
Thank you mikkismom, from your link. The above is the most detailed info released to date in Karly's case.

What makes me sad, is that she has been missing for over a month now, and very little interest has been shown. She has 392 friends on Facebook and I have only found one or two who have even mentioned her being missing.

The disparity in cases which receive attention, has always bothered me.

Holding out good thoughts for Karly's safe return, but with the few known facts, it does not look promising
icon9.gif

Bumping for Karly.

I checked for updates, nothing new on Karly. I always wished her family would have came here and posted, most of what I could find was from private facebook pages : (

found him!

http://jimspub.riversidesheriff.org/

search for alejandro lopez. he's the first one on the list, DOB 01/23/1980. his charges are shown (including murder with malice), next court date 07/08/2013 08:30. his address is listed as the one on Frank Avenue, where she was last seen.

Oh wow! Thank you mamacita!

What a sad outcome. :( Has she been found? What are the charges based on? Has he confessed?

Oh wow! Thank you mamacita!

What a sad outcome. :( Has she been found? What are the charges based on? Has he confessed?

i don't think she's been found, but i think they're basing it off the fact that it looked like there was a struggle in that home and i believe there was enough blood evidence that would mean that there's no way a person could have survived such blood loss. i don't know the answer to the last question. there really hasn't been much since last year on this case... so sad.

From mamacita's link

http://jimspub.riversidesheriff.org/

Next court date 8/15/2013 - 8:30am Riverside Hall Of Justice

Charge Type Description Bail Disposition Booking Type
11358 FEL CUL/MARIJ (MORE THAN 500 01000000 CONT H&S
11359 FEL POSS MARJ. F/SALE>1000LB 01000000 CONT H&S
11379.6(A) FEL MFG CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 01000000 CONT H&S
187(A) FEL MURDER W/MALICE 01000000 CONT PC
496(A) FEL RECEIVNG STOLEN PROP 01000000 CONT PC
496(A) FEL RECEIVNG STOLEN PROP 01000000 NF PC

The murder w/malice charge shows the Dispostion code as CONT. My guess is that means Continued. Does anyone know? Alejandro Lopez has that and 8 other charges under the booking number: 201247668 Booked 10/28/2012

I can't find anything about him, the trial or even Karly missing anywhere except those 2 blogs.

Karly has been missing for 2 years today.

This thread is only 2 pages long, I didn't notice the year when I opened the thread and thought it was from today. :( So sad how many people go missing and are never found. :(

http://www.pe.com/articles/lopez-753762-elliott-family.html

Karly McKenna Elliott disappeared in October 2012, reported missing by her family, but a separate parallel investigation at her new boyfriend’s home in Jurupa Valley turned up more than just an indoor marijuana grow: blood spatters around the property.

The boyfriend, Alejandro Lopez, 34, was sentenced Friday to more than 57 years in state prison after a jury on Oct. 1 convicted him of murder in her shooting death and other charges.

A family vacationing from Maine found some of Elliott’s skeletal remains in March 2013 off Gilman Springs Road east of Moreno Valley when they stopped for a picnic. Rains and coyotes had uncovered them from a shallow grave, according to court records.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back