CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

One thing I always admired about Michael Jackson: he was a fanatic about protecting his children from the public and making sure they didn't grow up like little celebrities. Paris sounds very level headed and wise. He did a good job with her.

Right now, Michael's children need to be protected from family members who want to usurp Katherine Jackson's power over her son's Estate. Shame on Michael's greedy siblings :furious:

I think "They" are manipulating the children more than anything. They know how much they love their grandmother and this whole not letting them speak to her is absured. My mom is saying maybe Katherine wanted to get away, but if she did why can't she speak for herself?

I'm also wondering if the kids aren't being manipulated into worrying. Maybe the side of the family who filed the report do know where she is and that she is there willingly, but they won't tell the kids so that way it'll look like whoever she's with has taken her. Maybe for whatever reason (*ahem* money) they want Katerine under their thumb and are upset that she's not, so they tell the kids she's missing.

Either way I just sense the kids are being used.

Great PR move, Jackson 'family'. Steal your Granny for a payday. LOSERS!

Perhaps Michael was the sane one and he raised his children to be away from the rest of the 'family'.

those children need protection from the jealous Jacksons. I hope someone can intercede.

So Randy lures his mother out there by inviting her to one of their inane concerts and then holds her captive under a doctors 'care'? Pathetic.

O/T DH and I,just drove thru Las Vegas yesterday coming home from a trip to visit northern Nat'l Parks. We saw a billboard advertising a concert of the Jackson's in the near future. (I didn't catch the specific date.)

I was wondering just WHO goes to see these concerts... Who would spend the time or the money?

MOO

This just sounds so unbelievable. Have they got her tied up and unable to reach a phone? Drugged? Are they holding her captive somewhere? Something is very fishy here. She may be 82 but she is not some frail little feeble-minded old lady... not by a long shot! She's sharp as a tack!
I don't see how someone can be missing but known to be with family. If it were any other ordinary family, not celebrities... LE wouldn't pay much attention to it, as long as they are sure she's alive and well. And if they know where she is or who is 'holding' her... she's not missing.

www.fox8cleveland.com

Just reported on the news that Katherine is back home with her daughter.

I have been searching and I'm not finding anything that says she is back home on that link or any other. I have read that she is reportedly with Rebi, but not that she is back home. And Paris hasn't tweeted either. Latest tweet was from Jermaine who said he would issue a statement shortly to end the speculation. Yeah, I'm holding my breath (sarcasm) - he tweeted that over 2 hours ago so what's the hold up Jermaine? How can you "end" the speculation? The only way I can see is to have Katherine walk into her home safe & sound.

Something is VERY wrong here!

poor Katherine, I hope she is holding up...I cannot imagine what is going on, unless there is jn fact something catastrophic, it may be elder abuse, kidnapping for ransom, creating duress, who knows? maybe even accessing some of her money.

Some how I feel that if she was out of the picture, those children of her's would consume and make short work of those children who will inherit everything including the rights to their legacy.

I'm praying for her. I don't think that they want what's best for her. or michaels children.

I have been searching and I'm not finding anything that says she is back home on that link or any other. I have read that she is reportedly with Rebi, but not that she is back home. And Paris hasn't tweeted either. Latest tweet was from Jermaine who said he would issue a statement shortly to end the speculation. Yeah, I'm holding my breath (sarcasm) - he tweeted that over 2 hours ago so what's the hold up Jermaine? How can you "end" the speculation? The only way I can see is to have Katherine walk into her home safe & sound.

Thank you.

Anything shy of direct word from LE or Paris herself, I'm not buying.

I don't know wth is going on but whoever is with her HAD BEST bring her safely to a police station immediately. A phonecall won't cut it. And jermaine - release your friggen' statement already - all it needs to say is that Katherine is safe and home with her grandchildren. That's all we care about so save the b.s.

Ok I thought grandma had custody of Paris, Prince and Michael Jnr.

If she's missing, who's taking care of them (and their money)?

Mrs. Jackson is a beautiful woman who has suffered enough with the loss of Michael. To be away from her grandchildren has to be hurting her. As LadyL said in her post, 'save the bs, Jacksons'. Where is Mrs. Jackson?

:what: This is just unreal. This matriarch is in her eighties and doesn't need this chit. I can't believe this. I did see something on the news about the letter a few days ago, but I didn't know she was missing!!

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back