GUILTY CA - Kayleigh Slusher, 3, beaten to death, Napa, 30 Jan 2014

I am so over it. So many children killed by those who are supposed to be caring for them and have been on the wefare department radar. C.P.S. needs to rewrite their rules and employ more people. Get rid of the ones who haven't got a clue what they are doing.They need to err on the side of the child. Some of these kids have been going to school with bruises. How come these bruises are never seen by the case workers? Are they not checking often enough or is it not their job to physically check these children. If it is not part of their job then they need to employ other people trained in the physical examination of the children. Is C.P.S. going to scream "Not enough money". Well think of what it costs when a chlld loses it's life. The state needs to support the murderers in gaol for years. Pay for their legal defence. Pay for all the appeals. And we still have a dead child. It would be cheaper to hire more competent staff. Change the way they do things and ensure each staff member only has a case load that they can handle and can keep up with the visitations. JMO

I would hope with all the welfare checks and reports of abuse that some one called CPS.

Calling CPS should be the first call you make but you can not make them do their job. This child had paternal grandparents fighting for her but as usual family courts and CPS keep the children with mommy dearest. System failed again as it does about 99% of the time.

Here we go again with (mom's boyfriend). So many women expose their children to dangerous men. Even wild animals will protect their young. Jmo

ciao

Here we go again with (mom's boyfriend). So many women expose their children to dangerous men. Even wild animals will protect their young. Jmo

ciao

So what happened with this one? What a woman, left her baby there dead and abused while she ran off with her "man."

That guy is so creepy! Poor little Kayleigh,RIP......

They caught them at a BART station. I know I shouldn't say this, but BART police seem to have a lot of "accidents" with their guns lately (Oscar Grant, Det. Tom Smith) ....too bad there wasn't an accidental shooting in this case (taking these dirtbags into custody) instead of the other times it has occurred and innocent lives were lost ...Would be no loss to humanity. I hope I don't get edited or banished for saying this. Maybe they will die detoxing in jail????

They caught them at a BART station. I know I shouldn't say this, but BART police seem to have a lot of "accidents" with their guns lately (Oscar Grant, Det. Tom Smith) ....too bad there wasn't an accidental shooting in this case (taking these dirtbags into custody) instead of the other times it has occurred and innocent lives were lost ...Would be no loss to humanity. I hope I don't get edited or banished for saying this. Maybe they will die detoxing in jail????
From some of the comments people were making on her fb pg they may not make it to their trial.

Then of course it takes a special type of intelligence to openly threaten someone on a public page.

He looks more worried than her mother does:

http://napavalleyregister.com/news/...cle_f0fd2198-8d17-11e3-a358-001a4bcf887a.html

Calling CPS should be the first call you make but you can not make them do their job. This child had paternal grandparents fighting for her but as usual family courts and CPS keep the children with mommy dearest. System failed again as it does about 99% of the time.

How do you know the grandparents were fighting for her?

From some of the comments people were making on her fb pg they may not make it to their trial.

Then of course it takes a special type of intelligence to openly threaten someone on a public page.

I found her fb page but couldn't find the comments. I'm not too well-versed on fb --that's probably why I couldn't find them!

Ooh my, how sad! :(

Too much evil around........ Hopefully evil will catch up with them in jail!

I found her fb page but couldn't find the comments. I'm not too well-versed on fb --that's probably why I couldn't find them![/
Click on her picture Dec4th 2013

It may take you awhile because spelling and grammar does not appear to be their strong suit:floorlaugh:

Ooh my, how sad! :(

Too much evil around........ Hopefully evil will catch up with them in jail!

I'm sure it will. Even hardened criminals don't look too kindly on child killers. They're the lowest of the low.

This makes me angry. I can never fathom how someone can hurt their child. I put so much effort, time, worry and stress into making sure my children are safe and not harmed, how could you hurt your own baby? How?

Have fun in the clinker you sad excuses for human beings.
You will be looked at worse than a child molester and you can bet that ppl will be waiting to get at them.

https://twitter.com/JodiHernandez01

Jodi Hernandez ‏@JodiHernandez01 · 29m
Court docs say mother of 3 yr old Napa girl & her boyfriend stored girl's body in suitcase then freezer for 3 days

And after all that they put her on the bed???
And started to walk with luggage, and go to a restaurant? Ah yes, those poor beings were tired, cold and hungry...
This case makes me sick.
:furious:

And after all that they put her on the bed???
And started to walk with luggage, and go to a restaurant? Ah yes, those poor beings were tired, cold and hungry...
This case makes me sick.
:furious:
LE last did a welfare check on Thursday the 30th and she was found on Saturday how sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back