GUILTY CA - Kenneth Parnell for trying to buy 4yo boy, Berkeley, 2003

Thank goodness... hope this guy never sees the light of day again.

:clap: Great news!

Personally speaking though I feel that he should've been executed
long ago---stealing a child like he did for his own perverted desires
is definitely a death-penalty crime in my eyes.

MysteryMomma said:
Wow, that was a long time in coming. May Steven rest in peace, tragic life.

My info above might have been misleading. Parnell served 5 years long ago for kidnapping Steven Stayner & Timmy White.

This conviction is because he attempted to "purchase" another child a year or so ago.

AND above that - I AGREE WITH DEATH PENALTY. This guy has no reason to breathe the air on earth.

JUSTICE IS SOMETIMES TOO SLOW!

Poor Steven. I'm so glad that monster is finally where he belongs and I hope to God there is no chance he will ever go free.

Wonder how he will be treated in prison? :D

ariel7 said:
:clap: Great news!

Personally speaking though I feel that he should've been executed
long ago---stealing a child like he did for his own perverted desires
is definitely a death-penalty crime in my eyes

EXACTLY!!!!

The convicted sex offender who kidnapped Steven Stayner of Merced in 1972 and held him for eight years died Monday at Centinela State Prison.

Kenneth Eugene Parnell, 76, died of natural causes, according to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

http://www.news10.net/display_story.aspx?storyid=37648

The fact that he only did 38 months for Steven's kidnapping is a travesty of justice in itself. He died of natural causes while Steven's life when he was alive was hell and then he died way before his time. I can't even think of a prayer to send this man on as he was so evil. So many were ruined because of him.

I usually don't rejoice in another person's death, but this warrants some happiness. What a disgusting, rotten, . My heart always breaks when I think of poor Steven and his other victims.

The convicted sex offender who kidnapped Steven Stayner of Merced in 1972 and held him for eight years died Monday at Centinela State Prison.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I remember when Steven went missing. I wasn't very old at the time and I remember when he was found. I prayed often for him when I was a child and then again as a young adult. I didn't know him, but I cried when he died, because I thought it was so unfair. I did hope that he was feeling an enormous about of freedom when he was riding his motorcycle that day.

I hope the Lord greets the monster Parnell with a heavy hand when he is turned away at the gate!

Salem

Kenneth Eugene Parnell, 76, died of natural causes, according to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

http://www.news10.net/display_story.aspx?storyid=37648

Glad that sick son of a biotch died.
Poor Steven never had much of a life, and this sicko ruined all of the Stayner's lives.

I hope he's getting his due in hell. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PlukeePlatypus
Back