CA CA - Kimberly Keller and daughter - Katherine Elizabeth - Fatally Shot in Home - North Fork

LADY LOIS LANE

Reaction score
Mother and daughter found dead in home in North Fork CA. Kimberly McDaniels and daughter Elizabeth found by husband Ken Keller shot dead in their home. Early in 1990's never solved does anyone know about this cold case?

Hello, I was poking around Truth Finder with the names you provided found Kimberly B Keller, with alias of Kimberly B. McDaniel, alive and well in Chico associated with a Ken Keller, who also lives in Chico. Both have past addresses for North Fork, CA. There is one person associated to both Ken/Kimberly with the initials K.R. Keller that comes up as deceased in 1994 at the age of 36 but no gender association with the record. No sure if that helps but I also could not find any articles or info related to the names provided.

Last edited:
From Fresno Bee - May 18, 1994

"North Fork case seeks help"

by Charles Mccarthy, The Fresno Bee

DATELINE: MADERA

Ken Keller, who returned from work in Madera on April 11 to find his
wife and 2-year-old daughter fatally shot in their North Fork home,
Tuesday asked anyone with information about the double murder to call
a hot line that began operating this week.

'Any help is appreciated,' Keller said.

The hot line number, donated by the Oakhurst-based Sierra Telephone
Co., is 683-1327.

Madera County sheriff's detectives have not discovered who shot
Kimberly Keller, 38, and her daughter, Katherine Elizabeth, in the
Keller home on Pine Tree Lane in the Leisure Acres subdivision.

Mother and daughter found dead in home in North Fork CA. Kimberly McDaniels and daughter Elizabeth found by husband Ken Keller shot dead in their home. Early in 1990's never solved does anyone know about this cold case?
Her name was kimberly regina bradford. She was my best friend when she lived in New Orleans. She married mike mcdaniel here in n.o. and had a son named jeremy. They moved, divorced and she married ken keller. The husband and son were under suspicion. There is an old maury povich show with her mother, son, husband and what looks to me to be his girlfriend. Her mother was pretty positive that it was her husband. If you think about it, why would someone kill a child that young unless the child at some point could identify him. I hope this is solved before I die. I still miss her to this day. And yes she was from Georgia. We drove from N.O. to georgia when she was just 16 and i was 17 and stayed with her grandparents up in the mountains. Best time of my life.

Kim was my godmother, a second mom to me, and I named my daughter after Katie.

I dont have memories of my childhood without Kim, Ken, Jeremy and Katie in them. I was 9 my world shattered.

Kim and Katie were ambushed in their home.

Some new evidence has come to light and I know that there are people currently looking into the case.

This Monday is the 28 year anniversary of their death. Hopefully we can finally have some answers after all this time of waiting.

Kim was my godmother, a second mom to me, and I named my daughter after Katie.

I dont have memories of my childhood without Kim, Ken, Jeremy and Katie in them. I was 9 my world shattered.

Kim and Katie were ambushed in their home.

Some new evidence has come to light and I know that there are people currently looking into the case.

This Monday is the 28 year anniversary of their death. Hopefully we can finally have some answers after all this time of waiting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flickerprod
Back