CA Knew Winnie The Pooh Blanket Missing

Being a mother, I have the wonderful gift of knowing, at all times, where most of the things in the house are at. When my husband says "have you seen..." ? I have a pretty high positive repsponse rate, in short, usually I know where it's at. I bet most other mother's are the same way, just a guess. I think CA would have been looking for things like that which were missing as soon as she knew her Grandbaby was missing. I am guessing again, but wouldn't that be something you would do, especially if your own daughter who was living in the house with you was suspected of the child's disappearance ? I can NOT believe she just noticed on or around Dec 20th that Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blanket was missing...can not believe ! My Honest Opinion Only.

I think people are making a lot of assumptions. No where, except in the WFTV article, does it say that the Winnie-the-Pooh blanket was off of Caylee's bed or that Cindy realized it was missing prior to Caylee's remains being found.

Why would someone attempt to 'hide' a laundry bag on a shelf above the washer, right where someone might expect to find it? That's about the dumbest hiding spot I've ever heard of.

I agree Chilly,There was so much time in between searches that if Cindy wanted to hide it she could have thrown it away.Maybe it was extra bags or they changed the color scheme and did not want to toss them out,maybe Cindy did not even know the bag was missing ,to me it looks more like a duffel bag or a weekend bag then a laundry bag..Who knows what KC told her about the missing blanket,I think Cindys only fault is that she is human and it took her awhile to realize just how evil KC is.Most mothers at first would believe their child,till it sank in that yes she might have done the unthinkable.

Being a mother, I have the wonderful gift of knowing, at all times, where most of the things in the house are at. When my husband says "have you seen..." ? I have a pretty high positive repsponse rate, in short, usually I know where it's at. I bet most other mother's are the same way, just a guess. I think CA would have been looking for things like that which were missing as soon as she knew her Grandbaby was missing. I am guessing again, but wouldn't that be something you would do, especially if your own daughter who was living in the house with you was suspected of the child's disappearance ? I can NOT believe she just noticed on or around Dec 20th that Caylee's Winnie the Pooh blanket was missing...can not believe ! My Honest Opinion Only.

I also know where all my items are.I have 2 black rectangle zipper bags,I use them when we go away for a night or two.Honestly if my grandson GOD FORBID turned up missing I do not think I would even think to check them.In the beginning Cindy really believed it was someone else who had Caylee.I would never even think to look for things that could be used to put a little body in till I knew there was a body.Who knows what BS KC may have told Cindy about the missing blanket,she may have said she left it somewhere.

And when the detectives were in the living room with Cindy and George, and George got visibly upset and angry, Cindy sent him out to the patio. On the patio were DC, DM and SM.

Cindy told detectives that she had sent someone out to "that area" a month ago and there was nothing there.

The thought crossed my mind.........what if the person or persons Cindy sent out there a month ago had found Caylee's remains? What would they have done? Would they have permanently disposed of Caylee's remains?

I believe the whole purpose of DC's search of "that area" was to find the remains before the police found them.

Gee, my husband & I had this same exact conversation during NG!

JMO but I think based in a effort to save KC, or on the sound advice they seem to listen to from the people surrounding them (saracstically said), I believe if they found it first they would have hidden the evidence OR contaminated it to render it useless.

And the part about GA getting visibly upset and angry when LE was there - he makes it so hard for me to believe that he used to be in LE himself. :waitasec:

Bet CA took a double dose of Klonopin the night she stepped off the plane to a waiting LE with a search warrant in hand. Where's that laughing emoticon when you need it?

CA needs to have the book thrown at her -- and hard.

Cindy had a tight hold on EVERYTHING in that household. The first day Casey did not come home with Caylee, Cindy would have checked everything belonging to them both. She knew, by her own admission that none of Caylee's clothes were missing....question is why didn't she call LE for a welfare check or lie (she knows how and in this case would be excusable) and report the family car stolen and her grave concern for her grandchild whom she is the sole supporter?

It was hidden inside another bag which in my book means it was "concealed". She sure didn't offer it up to LE, imo.

The blanket is the same way. She knew that the blanket was missing and yet she waits until confronted by LE's SW stating one was found with Caylee before she mentioned it.

I am pulling the BS handle on Cindy yet again!!! The list of the ways she has obstructed, thwart, and derail this investigation continues to grow longer and longer.

Sometimes BS is simply BS!!!

Agreed.

I can't imagine thinking this isn't hinky as carp. While reading a search warrant she suddenly remembers ,oh yeah by the way, a blanket is missing?..It's always what CA chooses to tell when, or it's let me give you exactly what you aren't REALLY looking for..will this hairbrush do? Whatever is all I can say! JMO!

Yep! Total BS!!! Too much! There is just too much evidence of it.

All very good points, and I agree wholeheartedly.:)

perhaps KC had lied to CA about the hamper...

I'm guessing that KC came there to do her laundry... while
others were gone ... to save money.

I'm guessing that KC knows more than CA.
I'm guessing that CA has been very very confused bout
the whole BIG MESS from the start... WHEN the BAD even is
taking place... you just keep wondering ":waitasec: What is going on
here ? ? ?:waitasec:" then the snowball is rolling down the
hill..... and it keeps getting worse.. and more confusing :waitasec:
t hen there are sooooooooooooo many lies and 1/2 truths...
you don't know WHAT's UP and What the T R U TH ! ? and
not
to mention... the whole time.... trying to survive and to
PRAY to GOD that the Precious Little GrandDaughter that
you have invested soooo much LOVE ~ TIME ~ MONEY & MORE
~ L O V E ~ ~ ~ into.... is going to turn up SAFE.............

then.................... POW ! ! ! right in the face

the smell of death ~~~ the smell of death? possibly of the
tiny little toddler~~~ Your Granddaughter.....

Yes...CA is a little weird sometimes...
but...
I DO NOT THink she liked A N Y OF this BIG SAD MESS !!!!

*** I bet she'd give anything in the world...

to get things back like the were...
WITH LITTLE ANGEL CAYLEE MARIE ~~~ ALIVE ! !! !
and
KC being a Better Mother ! Daughter ! Sister & CITIZEN ! ! !

JMO
God Bless Every Heart that is Breaking over this Miserable MESS !!!
jjgram

*** Caylee is with Jesus ! ! ! She does Not remember this Mess !!!
T H A N K GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I don't understand is how people think her telling them about a missing
blanket is obstruction of justice.
If she hadn't told them it was missing then they might not have even found out about it!

Also... about the laundry bag.. why would they "hide" it when they just as
easily could have gotten ride of it?

They already KNEW about it-they found it WITH Caylee's skeleton.:rolleyes: They did not NEED for Cindy to tell them that it was missing. It obviously was missing because it was in the swamp with Caylee. The only question is why did she admit it right then?

And maybe she "hid it" instead of throwing it out because they knew they were being watched like hawks and if they were spotted throwing it out, well...

Exactly! Until Cindy read in the search warrant that LE was looking for Winnie the Pooh bedding she may not have made the connection in her mind that the blanket was in any way related to the case. She could have played dumb, but instead she gave LE the exact information they needed. In my book, that's cooperation, not cover-up. :waitasec:

Cindy is a very thorough woman. I myself am chaos due to the sheer volume in my own household-I have 6 children, and yet, I know where things are that belong to my children, especially my small children, and I know when things are not where they should be or missing in action. Cindy, as meticulous as she was, would have realized, as I am sure she would have conducted a thorough search and determined what was and was not missing.

I agree Chilly,There was so much time in between searches that if Cindy wanted to hide it she could have thrown it away.Maybe it was extra bags or they changed the color scheme and did not want to toss them out,maybe Cindy did not even know the bag was missing ,to me it looks more like a duffel bag or a weekend bag then a laundry bag..Who knows what KC told her about the missing blanket,I think Cindys only fault is that she is human and it took her awhile to realize just how evil KC is.Most mothers at first would believe their child,till it sank in that yes she might have done the unthinkable.

They were under INTENSE scrutiny. Doing anything at all that would not have been noticed would have been difficult if not impossible and BEING discovered doing something like that would certainly have come back to haunt them, say, if/when the remains were found and it was discovered that they had attempted to dispose of an item exactly like one she was recovered with. Bad stuff there, so maybe, thinking they were in the clear on "searches" inside of their house, they tucked it away and out of sight, high on a shelf, inside of a garbage bag where it would not be visible what it was.

Cindy, as we all do, has many more than a single fault and she has displayed MOST of them for us, the public, to see. :eek:

They already KNEW about it-they found it WITH Caylee's skeleton.:rolleyes: They did not NEED for Cindy to tell them that it was missing. It obviously was missing because it was in the swamp with Caylee. The only question is why did she admit it right then?

And maybe she "hid it" instead of throwing it out because they knew they were being watched like hawks and if they were spotted throwing it out, well...

Cindy is a very thorough woman. I myself am chaos due to the sheer volume in my own household-I have 6 children, and yet, I know where things are that belong to my children, especially my small children, and I know when things are not where they should be or missing in action. Cindy, as meticulous as she was, would have realized, as I am sure she would have conducted a thorough search and determined what was and was not missing.

They were under INTENSE scrutiny. Doing anything at all that would not have been noticed would have been difficult if not impossible and BEING discovered doing something like that would certainly have come back to haunt them, say, if/when the remains were found and it was discovered that they had attempted to dispose of an item exactly like one she was recovered with. Bad stuff there, so maybe, thinking they were in the clear on "searches" inside of their house, they tucked it away and out of sight, high on a shelf, inside of a garbage bag where it would not be visible what it was.

Cindy, as we all do, has many more than a single fault and she has displayed MOST of them for us, the public, to see. :eek:

Thank you. This is a wonderfully succinct post that deals handily with the questions of supposed innocence. Thank you!!

Agreed.

I can't imagine thinking this isn't hinky as carp. While reading a search warrant she suddenly remembers ,oh yeah by the way, a blanket is missing?..It's always what CA chooses to tell when, or it's let me give you exactly what you aren't REALLY looking for..will this hairbrush do? Whatever is all I can say! JMO!

Yes-the hairbrush and her KNOWING she was BUSTED wide open by the informing spokesperson and the emails turned over to the media and LE, and THEN she suddenly admits to having given them A hairbrush and not THE hairbrush they had believed they were getting/ie: Caylee's hairbrush and not some random one in Casey's room. She KNEW which one SHE used on Caylee daily and she KNEW which one was Caylee's specifically and yet she GAVE them another...

and now?

Winnie the Pooh! Winnie the Pooh!
Oh yeah, there IS one of those missing after all...Hmmm...:rolleyes:

I get suspicious of CA because of the remark she made about giving the dog's tooth brush to LE instead of Caylee's , after all, she was her missing grandbaby , LE was trying to locate her and they needed her DNA . Some matters just should not be joked about IMO. Besides, to me, it was not funny and showed anything but a caring attitude to me.

Cindy admits to LE that a blanket from Caylee's room is missing JUST as LE is serving a search warrant partially resulting from finding that blanket with Caylee's remains. This admission comes months after her statements that "nothing of Caylee's" is missing.

Casey admits to LE that she doesn't really work at Universal JUST as they are ending the corridor of offices she's never worked in. This admission comes months after telling everyone she is an event planner at Universal. What's the difference in behavior here - I sure don't see any.

All I know is Caylee loved her Grand parents, CA and GA. Those 2 above all others on this earth should have tried to move heaven and earth on Caylee's behalf. For whatever reason they let her down. They will have to live with that.

As I read through the search warrant section and the items removed from the house and their location, I couldn't help but note that it appeared that some of the items were purposely hidden. One that stood out to me was a "folding toothbrush", which was found on a shelf in the garage, inside a blue cooler, that was inside a red cooler.

Who is their right mind stores a toothbrush inside a picnic cooler that's inside another picnic cooler!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

It's not impossible to imagine. Admittedly, I'm not meticulous. And with all the commuting I do, I practically live in my car. I tend to collect alot of stuff in my car throughout the week. Then, come weekend, I find that I need to pick someone up for lunch and whatnot and I hurry up and throw all the loose stuff (fallen lipsticks, CDs, papers I've brought home from work, etc.) in a plastic or paper bag before I leave and deposit it in the garage to be gone through and sorted at a later date. I probably have 3 or 4 such bags sitting in the garage right now. Later...I'll get to it later...

As for the laundry bag....it's important to note that the canvas laundry bag was found in the garage on the top shelf ABOVE THE WASHING MACHINE in a black bag with red handles. What is so unusual about finding a laundry bag above the washing machine? What I suspect is that when KC backed her car into the garage to dispose of Caylee's body, she tried to find something to put it in and grabbed the one found with the body from the top shelf above the washing machine where the other one was found during the search warrant.

I honestly don't expect Cindy to be able to identify and remember every single thing she owns in her home. She lived with George, Casey and, at one time, Lee. Surely you don't expect her to remember every item in her house, brought in by herself and 3 others? When law enforcement says "is anything missing?", do you really think she's going to remember that she had 2 laundry bags up there? Do you know how many times I buy something at the grocery store not knowing whether or not I have it in my house, only to find when I get home that I have 2 of them already? Do you know how many unused toothbrushes (and old used ones) are in my home? I find them in drawers, in cabinets, in the laundry room. I couldn't tell you right now how many I owned or if any of them were missing.

I don't like the way the A's have handled alot of this, but I am not foolish enough to think they should be PERFECT. They ARE human beings. They DO forget things just like the rest of us. I mean, they HAVE been preoccupied with their mind set on their granddaughter and their daughter. You don't think they might have blocked out the existence of a missing laundry bag that, until Caylee was found, they probably didn't even remember they had in the first place? Give these people a break. JHC!

I am so thankful nobody asks me of the whereabouts of anything in my junk drawer!

It's not impossible to imagine. Admittedly, I'm not meticulous. And with all the commuting I do, I practically live in my car. I tend to collect alot of stuff in my car throughout the week. Then, come weekend, I find that I need to pick someone up for lunch and whatnot and I hurry up and throw all the loose stuff (fallen lipsticks, CDs, papers I've brought home from work, etc.) in a plastic or paper bag before I leave and deposit it in the garage to be gone through and sorted at a later date. I probably have 3 or 4 such bags sitting in the garage right now. Later...I'll get to it later...

As for the laundry bag....it's important to note that the canvas laundry bag was found in the garage on the top shelf ABOVE THE WASHING MACHINE in a black bag with red handles. What is so unusual about finding a laundry bag above the washing machine? What I suspect is that when KC backed her car into the garage to dispose of Caylee's body, she tried to find something to put it in and grabbed the one found with the body from the top shelf above the washing machine where the other one was found during the search warrant.

I honestly don't expect Cindy to be able to identify and remember every single thing she owns in her home. She lived with George, Casey and, at one time, Lee. Surely you don't expect her to remember every item in her house, brought in by herself and 3 others? When law enforcement says "is anything missing?", do you really think she's going to remember that she had 2 laundry bags up there? Do you know how many times I buy something at the grocery store not knowing whether or not I have it in my house, only to find when I get home that I have 2 of them already? Do you know how many unused toothbrushes (and old used ones) are in my home? I find them in drawers, in cabinets, in the laundry room. I couldn't tell you right now how many I owned or if any of them were missing.

I don't like the way the A's have handled alot of this, but I am not foolish enough to think they should be PERFECT. They ARE human beings. They DO forget things just like the rest of us. I mean, they HAVE been preoccupied with their mind set on their granddaughter and their daughter. You don't think they might have blocked out the existence of a missing laundry bag that, until Caylee was found, they probably didn't even remember they had in the first place? Give these people a break. JHC!

I am so thankful nobody asks me of the whereabouts of anything in my junk drawer!

Cindy did not forget she had those NICE and not inexpensive laundry bags. And yes, I DO expect her to remember everything in her home-it's not that hard-it's what mom's do on a daily basis. She had 3 grown people and one child and she PAID for EVERYTHING, so it is not a stretch of the imagination to think she would remember what she bought. And yes, on a shelf over the washer would seem exactly where that laundry bag should have been...only not inside of a garbage bag and on a TOP shelf, likely out of easy reach from what I have seen of their garage. I am all for giving someone a break or even the benefit of a doubt, but in this case, that train rolled out a LONG time ago. :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back