CA CA - Linda Sohus, 28, San Marino, 8 February 1985

My guess is they did find some remains. If they had found a weapon, I think they would have just said they were testing evidence or it was inconclusive.

I am puzzled about something though. If alias man did kill John and his wife, why bury them in two separate areas? That would mean he had to dig two graves. Were they killed at separate times, when he hoped he could 'explain' to the other that the one he killed left or something? Then had to kill that one because they refused to believe the story? Or was the plan to bury in separate areas in case they were ever found that he could blame the death on the other?
I would guess the latter. The separate areas would delay discovery or at least become as it did, a mystery. Even if his body was found back then the fact that she was missing would play into, as it did indeed do, the notion that she was responsible. I think they were both killed within the same time frame, one killed and then the other. Whoever was the most threat to him physically would have gone first I think.

Goes to trial in March for the kidnapping it seems. But nothing new on the CA murder. If he did kill them, he may get away with it. It doesn't sound like CA LE has found any evidence that implicates him in the murder.

"Bradl said Gerhartsreiter wants his attorneys to retrieve dolls in the home so they can be returned to his daughter."

:waitasec: A dollnapper :eek:

Poor kid....like memories aren't enough of a reminder.

I know looks don't count/are deceiving but I still have a hard time understanding how that marriage came to be.

A dollnapper!! you betcha>>>LOL

Wow, upgrading from dork to dandy, with Sarah Palinesque specs.

I guess our little "Snooks" will get her stuffed elephant and an American Girl doll belonging to alleged kidnapping victim Reigh “Snooks” Boss and left behind in Baltimore in August when she was rescued by the FBI will be home with the child in time for Christmas.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2008_12_02_Reigh_Boss/

Coins returned to Christian Karl Gerhartsreite
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view/2008_12_16_Christian_Karl_Gerhartsreiter/

Well gosh sakes I have been trying to get on here all morning, sent out a Alert to one of my friends and then I noticed Search and here I go again....Been kind of out of sorts lately due to health problems but am back again!!!

Glad you are feeling better! Did wonder why I wasn't seeing your posts....figured it was my needing some Sarah Palinesque specs LOL.

Rockefeller defense denied access to files from presumed murder in L.A.

Thanks for posting.

Sgt. Detective Timothy Miley is from LA Sheriff's Office and investigating murder. Wonder if his affidavit is only in support of the warrant for hard drive search or a fore runner re request for info obtained from hard drives.

Can the CA gag order on murder case extend to MA if the supportive affidavit was requested by MA DA vs 'offered' by the CA Detective?

Clark Rockefeller bypasses jail barber for latest look

Gerhartsreiter, 47, who’s battling baldness behind bars in addition to a parental kidnapping charge, paid to have a hairstylist brought into Nashua Street Jail to give his do a modern makeover, rather than trust his tresses to the Big House barber shop, the Herald has learned.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...ark_Rockefeller_story/srvc=home&position=also

Clark Rockefeller bypasses jail barber for latest look

Gerhartsreiter, 47, who’s battling baldness behind bars in addition to a parental kidnapping charge, paid to have a hairstylist brought into Nashua Street Jail to give his do a modern makeover, rather than trust his tresses to the Big House barber shop, the Herald has learned.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...ark_Rockefeller_story/srvc=home&position=also

:tsktsk: They ought to make him pay rent not cater to his :crazy:

:tsktsk: They ought to make him pay rent not cater to his :crazy:

Oh I agree Capoly. Looks like they are catering to all his wants and needs in there. :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back