CA CA - Los Angeles, HispFem 155UFCA, 14-24, in South Central alley, Dec'92

I know that this is a very far off question but could this UID have anything to do with the LA riots even though it happened in April and may of 1992???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

no. she could be a victim of the gang issues of the time though

I know that this is a very far off question but could this UID have anything to do with the LA riots even though it happened in April and may of 1992???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I recently read The Grim Sleeper and I wonder if she could have been one of his victims...I'm sure there are more they haven't discovered yet...

Have you seen this child?

NCMU1184155c1.jpg
NCMU1184155x1.jpg

Updated NCMEC reconstructions

Is that height correct?

Possibly, but unlikely. I think its a typo and it should be 5 foot 4, not 54 inches ( 4 foot 6)
Unless she was younger than they estimated...my daughters are 8 and 11 and theyre around 4 foot 6/7.

Did this woman have dwarfism?

I can't see any adult woman that does not have dwarfism having a height of 4'6. That's tiny.

Also if she were 127 pounds at 4'6 she'd be obese. While she doesn't look terribly thin in the face she doesn't look like she'd be obese.

But, if she is really 4'6 she should be fairly easy to identify, correct?
I have a friend who is 4’5”. She’s 18. She doesn’t have any conditions she’s just very short. Also this woman is Latina, they tend to be quite small, many Hispanic women are under 5 feet tall.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back