CA CA - Los Angeles, HispFem 443UFCA, 15-20, Green Meadows Park, Sep'91

The silver tip on the belt is part of what's called an 'hebilla' where the buckle is included with a silver tip in purchase at most border towns. The percentage of nickel/silver varies.

Any new information on this case? I always wonder about those who remain unidentified who are of such young age. She was someone's daughter, sister, friend, loved one.

first i would have to admit that my geography re: the USA is bad but bear with me
she was wearing hiking boots, could she possibly be a new inmigrant? i know that border crossing wasn't as dangerous in the early 90s as gangs like the zetas or the sinaloa cartel weren't involved
she could have been murdered by another immigrant (boyfriend?) for any number of reasons and there would be no record of either of them being in the country, her family would not know what happened to her and, if they are in another country, would have no idea in how and where to report her missing
somewhere there is a family wondering about this young, pretty girl
and somebody is getting away with murder

Lupus est *advertiser censored* homini, non *advertiser censored*, quom qualis sit non novit

Was Blanca Roberson submitted? I saw her mentioned before, but she's not on the rule out list.

Which reminds me: three names on ruleouts list now.

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First NameLast NameYear of BirthState LKA

KristaDela Rosa1970Oregon
IleneMishelhoff1975California
AmandaRivera1976California

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Which reminds me: three names on ruleouts list now.

Exclusions
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:

First NameLast NameYear of BirthState LKA

KristaDela Rosa1970Oregon
IleneMishelhoff1975California
AmandaRivera1976California

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Joyce Walcott from Los Angeles has been added to the ruleouts.

Updated link: Unidentified Person Case

No new exclusions.

I seem to recall that Timberlands and other hiking boots were in style back in the early 90's. My eldest was always traipsing around with her laces unlaced.

Has Charla Maria Ghost been looked into for this UID?

NamUs: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Charley Project: https://charleyproject.org/case/charla-maria-ghost

73761_358961.jpg 1991-08384_Reconstruction_001d.jpg

Our UID is said to be hispanic, but I would range the possibilities of her being native american too, because hispanics and native americans have a lot of similar features.

Our UID was between 15 to 20 years old, Charla was 19 at the time of her disappearence and she would have turned 20 on 1991.

Charla was between 5'2 and 5'3 and our UID was 5'2 tall.

The off thing is the weight, because Charla was 120 pounds, and it's most likely not accurate she gained up to 170 pounds in 1991 if she happened to be her.

Charla also had a daughter, and it more than likely would have been mentioned if the UID were to be pregnant before.

They have a striking similarity to me, althought the hair and the eyebrows are off, but who knows.

I hope I am not that far off.

What strikes me as strange is how did the police know that the UID had been murdered? It doesn't say the manner of which she got murdered or any of that sort, they could have figured out if she was strangled or beaten, but it doesn't say anything like it, it just says she was found on that certain place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back