CA-Los Angeles: Infant death on 405 Fwy tied to 2 other deadly scenes

Seeing that gate at the apartment garage, I'm surprised the airbags didn't go off there. Maybe if they had it would have slowed her down enough for someone to notice & call 911 & perhaps both children would have made it out alive. (Otoh, if they were both in the front seat, the impact of the airbags could have severely injured or even killed one or both children.)

What a horrific case.
I agree. There is NO way she stopped to put the infant into a child car seat IMO. She was obviously in too much of a rush if she's going to ram the gate to get out.

I agree. There is NO way she stopped to put the infant into a child car seat IMO. She was obviously in too much of a rush if she's going to ram the gate to get out.

If she opened the passenger door while driving and pushed them out, I would assume the older child was sitting in the front passenger seat holding her sister, probablyfor the entire horrible ride. And likely unbuckled if the mom shoved them out. Or maybe mom undid their seatbelt before shoving them?

MOO.

If she opened the passenger door while driving and pushed them out, I would assume the older child was sitting in the front passenger seat holding her sister, probablyfor the entire horrible ride. And likely unbuckled if the mom shoved them out. Or maybe mom undid their seatbelt before shoving them?

MOO.
IMO I don't think there were seatbelts involved for any of them. I just can't imagine she'd stop to fasten a seatbelt, or tell her 9 yo to do it if she was in such a hurry to get out of there (she rammed a gate to get out quicker than it takes for a gate to open (mere seconds) after killing her mate, and then trying to drag him down the hall (all upthread).

IMO? No seatbelts for any of them. And that I'm putting my money on.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back