Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madyson brought me back to websleuthes. I am so sorry and heartbroken...

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why my message was deleted about his Instagram. It has been publicly posted already online along with his name?

I am new so I'm not 100% sure on the rules. But it's my understanding that since he is a minor, he can't be "sleuthed" here unless he is charged as an adult and his name is released by authorities.

(Others, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

" Police revealed few details about the girl’s death. However, the source close to the investigation told The Chronicle that surveillance video showed the teenager placing Madyson’s body into the bin only five minutes before her mother, Laura Jordan, called police at 6:08 p.m. Sunday. The video then shows the suspect returning to the bin twice in the hour after officers arrived, the source said."

"
The boy hung around as investigators looked for the girl, often asking if there were any new developments, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case publicly.Madyson was sexually assaulted and strangled and also suffered blunt force trauma to the head, the source said.As for a motive, the boy told police that he had been contemplating suicide and that he had killed the girl to see how people would react, the source said."

http://m.sfgate.com/crime/article/Slaying-of-8-year-old-girl-shatters-Santa-6409830.php

How does a person's mind even get to this point?

I am new so I'm not 100% sure on the rules. But it's my understanding that since he is a minor, he can't be "sleuthed" here unless he is charged as an adult and his name is released by authorities.

(Others, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)
That is correct.

Wow, it just gets worse for the Santa Cruz PD. How embarrassing for them, no wonder they're so desperate to point out that she was killed before they could even search for her...they look totally inept right now.

Frankly they're probably right about the timeframe, especially based upon the SURVEILLANCE video with the timestamps, but geez. Even if she couldn't have been saved, they could have spared her the indignity of being in a trash bin for over a day and wasting everyone's time searching.

I can't imagine the horror Mady's mother is going through right now. Ugh.

I'm not sure why my message was deleted about his Instagram. It has been publicly posted already online along with his name?
It doesn't matter that it's been posted online. WS abides by its own TOS, and the rule on naming minors is strict. So unless, and until, the court decides to try him as an adult and releases his name, his identity will be protected on this site.

That's doing my job right!

" Police revealed few details about the girl’s death. However, the source close to the investigation told The Chronicle that surveillance video showed the teenager placing Madyson’s body into the bin only five minutes before her mother, Laura Jordan, called police at 6:08 p.m. Sunday. The video then shows the suspect returning to the bin twice in the hour after officers arrived, the source said."

"
The boy hung around as investigators looked for the girl, often asking if there were any new developments, said the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to discuss the case publicly.Madyson was sexually assaulted and strangled and also suffered blunt force trauma to the head, the source said.As for a motive, the boy told police that he had been contemplating suicide and that he had killed the girl to see how people would react, the source said."

http://m.sfgate.com/crime/article/Slaying-of-8-year-old-girl-shatters-Santa-6409830.php

W.T.ENTIRE.F??????? There is just nothing in my brain that can process this mindset. I guess that is a good thing.

Are there studies of why suicidal thoughts turn to murderous thoughts instead? Not to sound heartless...but if you need to kill, just kill yourself! Please! I am begging here. I would be A OK if WS ceased to exist because there was no crime to discuss. Really. I would be. Honest!!!

:seeya: We're over the 1,000 post mark. Time for a new thread. I'll be back in a few minutes with the link.

"

Oh good grief. How awful! 😢😢😢

It doesn't matter that it's been posted online. WS abides by its own TOS, and the rule on naming minors is strict. So unless, and until, the court decides to try him as an adult and releases his name, his identity will be protected on this site.

That's doing my job right!

To clarify, even if MSM releases his name, or his parents names, all are off limits on WS unless he's charged as an adult?

To clarify, even if MSM releases his name, or his parents names, all are off limits on WS unless he's charged as an adult?
Put it like this, once LE releases his name, he's open to "sleuthing". But if MSM releases it prematurely, the rule here stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500