Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

Crushed to see this update though I had a feeling when the remains were located. I am glad she has been found. I am heartbroken for all who love her and care for her. :candle:

ETA I have updated the map with the latest articles.

I still wonder what secret Maricela died knowing?
I still can't believe this happened with people around and video. Someone had to see something that wasn't right.

I've been wondering the same thing. IMO it was pretty obvious Maricela met foul play by the way her possessions were found and the way dogs tracked her zig zagged path.

Witnesses that put her in the church described her as being under distress, but something tells me there was a secret or why else would she not ask for help at that point in time? Unless she didn't realize the severity of the situation.

I'm so, so sad to read that Maricela has been found. My heart goes out to her family and all who knew her.
Mistivon, you should be proud. You gave her the best chance to be found. That matters.

I've been wondering the same thing. IMO it was pretty obvious Maricela met foul play by the way her possessions were found and the way dogs tracked her zig zagged path.

Witnesses that put her in the church described her as being under distress, but something tells me there was a secret or why else would she not ask for help at that point in time? Unless she didn't realize the severity of the situation.
Was it the secret that led to her death?

I think the church was the place she went for safety and perhaps she received a text saying they saw her sister and would go get her instead so that is why she left the church...hoping just to talk and was grabbed instead.

Again...thinking back to she may have been possibly an informant to LE.

All of the above is just my thoughts.

My heart goes out to her family. I really hope that she was not harmed but with the circumstances I can't imagine this being an "accident". I know personally even as a good people are put in some bad situations with bad people with drugs involved...if that is the case. Rest in peace, Maricela.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Was it the secret that led to her death?

I think the church was the place she went for safety and perhaps she received a text saying they saw her sister and would go get her instead so that is why she left the church...hoping just to talk and was grabbed instead.

Again...thinking back to she may have been possibly an informant to LE.

All of the above is just my thoughts.
Her smashed cell phone was actually found at the goodwill, so she did not have her phone when she entered the church.

I definitely agree with this. Out of this horrible tragedy we were alerted to the possibility of a sex trafficking ring in that area and the odd amount of women missing. I have followed from the beginning as well and I am so so sad that this was the outcome. My best friend is now an actress in California now and I immediately told her about the possible ST ring and asked her to always be careful. RIP sweet girl and my heart aches for you mistivon. [emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the body has been there for months it would seem that she didn't last long after she was abducted, so I doubt it's a case of ST. I think perhaps the ex I've heard a bit about could have harmed her, or a SK is on the loose in the LA area.

I thought poor Maricela was gone voluntarily, tbh. I suppose I didn't want to consider the awful possibility that a SK may be out there, but all the missing women lately make me think it's very possible.

Was a new thread ever started to discuss the sudden uptick in missing women? Does anyone have any updates on the other missing ladies? I wonder how many similarities there are between Maricela's case and the others. I'm guessing a few will be similar.

Rest in peace, Maricela. I really wish the torn choker would have been taken more seriously. Thinking back, that and the cell phone were the biggest clues that Maricela's disappearance wasn't voluntary.

Wasn't there talk early on that she was worried about something and had a secret she wouldn't tell her sister? I recall that she even slept with her sister for a few nights before disappearing. If that is true then she knew she was in trouble. Did she get mixed up with the wrong people and owe them something? I can't help but think this was NOT random. She was targeted. I am sure LE knows way more than we have been told. I hope they catch whoever did this quickly. Descansa en paz Maricela. Vuela con los angeles.

This I did not know. Link?
What would make you think she didn't have her phone in the church? There are numerous pages referring to her two phones and what she supposedly used them for, and even though a phone was found it hasn't been proven to be hers outside of a family member stating it looked like hers.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

From the known facts about the area of goodwill is that it was her regular spot for dealing drugs. She had just picked up a batch of Zanax. There was rumor of a debt owed by the former boyfriend and possibly herself. She was a regular at the church and had ties to the methadone clinic. This doesn't appear to be random whatsoever. People in that area knew her well and it was not a random stop like her sister stated. Nor do I believe her sister who stated music was playing uncontrollably on her phone so she turned it off. It was more likley someone repeatidly calling her. I beleive she new the person, got in the car, and was either killed or OD'd and dumped. If it's more than one person involved, only time will tell. In no way do I beleive this has any ties to sex trafficking, or serial killers, or anything other than someone she's close to being involved. Anyone would've screamed for help if they were being chased by a stranger all over a busy shopping center and major street. And I seriousley dought she let herself be harmed to 'protect' her sister. I'd be looking into what LAPD has done with the evidence turned over to them months ago.

What would make you think she didn't have her phone in the church? There are numerous pages referring to her two phones and what she supposedly used them for, and even though a phone was found it hasn't been proven to be hers outside of a family member stating it looked like hers.

I never heard about a second phone, but since there was then it of course is possible she had it with her in the church. Of course her family member could be wrong about the first phone being hers but my guess us tgat he was familiar enough with it so Im assuming hes right about it being hers.

From the known facts about the area of goodwill is that it was her regular spot for dealing drugs. She had just picked up a batch of Zanax. There was rumor of a debt owed by the former boyfriend and possibly herself. She was a regular at the church and had ties to the methadone clinic. This doesn't appear to be random whatsoever. People in that area knew her well and it was not a random stop like her sister stated. Nor do I believe her sister who stated music was playing uncontrollably on her phone so she turned it off. It was more likley someone repeatidly calling her. I beleive she new the person, got in the car, and was either killed or OD'd and dumped. If it's more than one person involved, only time will tell. In no way do I beleive this has any ties to sex trafficking, or serial killers, or anything other than someone she's close to being involved. Anyone would've screamed for help if they were being chased by a stranger all over a busy shopping center and major street. And I seriousley dought she let herself be harmed to 'protect' her sister. I'd be looking into what LAPD has done with the evidence turned over to them months ago.

I didn't say she let herself be harmed to protect her siste but she did go outside after all those calls. I think that the taking of her sister was a threat. I do not know if they would harm her. It seems they wanted Maricela.
After going outside perhaps she saw someone she didn't expect to see and knew there would be big trouble. She didn't return inside the goodwill where her sister was but instead went to the church.
Moo

I never heard about a second phone, but since there was then it of course is possible she had it with her in the church. Of course her family member could be wrong about the first phone being hers but my guess us tgat he was familiar enough with it so Im assuming hes right about it being hers.
Still dont know why you think she didnt have both phones in the church. Just assumtions? Theres already 4 threads of assumptions and facts related to this case along with podcasts and media reports. And yes, the brother who found the phone believes its hers and it was handed over to LAPD a while back.

Agreed!

I don't think this was random and I truly believe there's a lot more to this story then what has been told here.

Still dont know why you think she didnt have both phones in the church. Just assumtions? Theres already 4 threads of assumptions and facts related to this case along with podcasts and media reports. And yes, the brother who found the phone believes its hers and it was handed over to LAPD a while back.

Seriously... ok based on what we know, that was most likely her phone found at goodwill, so were now down 1 phone, she then went to the church, she never doubled back to the Goodwill. Which would mean she may have had her other phone but not both. If we're only allowed to discuss 100%facts on this case then there is absolutely nothing to discuss other than we know for an absolute fact MG was at Goodwill and cameras caught her leaving around 7:22 pm and now her body has been found. What got her there is of course going to be speculation because we arent LE that is what this forum is for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jensy
Back