CA CA - Marin Co., WhtFem Skeletal UP11798, 15-25, Mt. Tamalpais, Jan'73

I have spent the past two full days combing through Ancestry records and Newspaper articles and am working on tracking his location on a yearly basis (at least his official, registered location). At least 3 of Naso's victims had first and last names that started with the same letter, and they were also found in cities that started with that same letter.

He was born in 1934- he started with his earliest known assaults in 1950 (he was 16). He lived in New York almost exclusively until the very early 1960's.

Is Mt. Tam in a named municipality? Or would MM, TT, MT be possibilities for her initials?

And if it was Naso then he was the Alphabet Killers, which would mean looking for a woman whose first and last names start with the same letter...is that correct?

But would this case be too early, wasn't his earliest known crime in the mid-70s? ** Edited - no I'm thinking of someone else - Naso's span was apparently across several decades from the 50's onwards"
He didn't kill only double initials women. Sara Dylan for example.

Christine Eastin also seems like the most likely match to me, but so little information on this UP.

Maybe @othram could be of assistance..?

I might be mistaken but isn't she eligible for DNA testing? I thought I read it somewhere.

Circling back around to Naso as I was asked about him recently. Going to see if there is any further information on this doe since a few years back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back