GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

I'm not crying, you're crying....

Oh, wait, I am.

I know. The Iskander family appears to be a family that is very religious. I hope that their faith has been supporting them.

One of my favorite quotes, is from a man who lost two daughters in a car accident, Hyrum Smith, he wrote a book on grief, "Pain is inevitable, misery is optional". It seems to me that the Iskander family has been surrounded by people who have been helping them keeping the misery to a minimum.

Because RG, sending them a letter all about herself, I just can't imagine how much pain that caused them. I hope RG does not get a new trial, and goes away to her lawful sentence. And let this family heal.

I know. The Iskander family appears to be a family that is very religious. I hope that their faith has been supporting them.

One of my favorite quotes, is from a man who lost two daughters in a car accident, Hyrum Smith, he wrote a book on grief, "Pain is inevitable, misery is optional". It seems to me that the Iskander family has been surrounded by people who have been helping them keeping the misery to a minimum.

Because RG, sending them a letter all about herself, I just can't imagine how much pain that caused them. I hope RG does not get a new trial, and goes away to her lawful sentence. And let this family heal.

The Iskander family has been the epitomy of grace.

I hope they and their community will continue to be close and comforted by each other and their faith.

I fear there will be more challenging days ahead, as we are seeing how difficult RG and her family are prepared to make this all, and I truly truly hope no appeal will be granted.

The Iskander's need closure, and the protection of faith against this soul-less woman and her money.

Last edited:

This article is interesting, apparently RG is "in solitary confinement". What a cruel and unusual punishment. What did RG do to merit this? Apparently, according to her attorney, RG is kept in "Solitary Confinement". But, apparently can send letters, and use the phone.

And is arranging to "pay someone" for visits with her spouse, which the judge states is an issue to bring up with the Sheriff, who manages the jail. Maybe the issue of her "solitary confinement" should also be brought up to the Sheriff's office.

This article is interesting, apparently RG is "in solitary confinement". What a cruel and unusual punishment. What did RG do to merit this? Apparently, according to her attorney, RG is kept in "Solitary Confinement". But, apparently can send letters, and use the phone.

And is arranging to "pay someone" for visits with her spouse, which the judge states is an issue to bring up with the Sheriff, who manages the jail. Maybe the issue of her "solitary confinement" should also be brought up to the Sheriff's office.

Probably in solitary so the other inmates don't get jealous of all the flowers that people are sending her, the nice comforters and pillows, the manicure supplies and haircare products.

Apparently, RG did not realize that the surviving parents of her victims did not want her to contact them. Or write letters to them.

The rest of the article is just a summary of what we have discussed previously. I hope that she is not granted an appeal. Because Judge Brandolino either will approve it, or has been so overly solicitous to RG, so there is absolutely nothing to overturn her conviction.

The fact that he considered her criminal conspiracy to be "naivety" is akin to minimizing her actions, with stating that the Titanic hit an "ice cube".

Do the Iskander's have to wait until sentencing in order to proceed with the wrongful death civil suit?

Do the Iskander's have to wait until sentencing in order to proceed with the wrongful death civil suit?

Probably not. She is convicted now of murder. The civil lawsuit should not be a problem.

As usual, I am not impressed by the Daily Mail. The writer has denigrated the lawsuit against a murderer and her negligent BF, Erickson, to "a pursuit of cash".

Hardly. It is accountability and restitution for wrongful deaths of two children. Money is a highly regarded value to the wealthy. They should have to give up wealth, as atonement for their crime.

Last edited:

Friday, April 12, 2024 there is a hearing scheduled for the civil lawsuit. Should be a cozy group at the table. I wonder if RG will be able to attend? Otherwise, it will be her husband, Peter Grossman and Scott Erickson, who the Grossman family has routinely tried to shift blame on...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back