Identified! CA - Mendocino Co, 2 WhtFem Teens, Jul'79 *Francine Trimble & Kerry Graham*

Could one of them possibly be Robyn Ann Pettinato, missing from MT in 1975? Her CP page says her hair was shoulder-length at the time of her disappearance. Height is off but she would have grown in height since 1975. Her height is listed, in 1975, at 60 inches. I can see a facial resemblance , especially with the nose shape and defined cheekbones, between Robyn and "Earring Girl" JD. Robyn's link is here: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/pettinato_robyn.html

I don't know. Robyn has DNA and dental in the system already. I think we should be looking for someone who doesn't have any marker in the system and/or has not been reported missing.

I don't know. Robyn has DNA and dental in the system already. I think we should be looking for someone who doesn't have any marker in the system and/or has not been reported missing.

Can not assume they both have DNA in the same system. If both were in the system, NamUs does not auto match; it turns in suggestions that have to be looked at. Any potential matches need to be turned in.

Do you think they could be Rebecca Rodriguez and Evangeline Silva? The height for both is a little off, and they disappeared about six months before the estimated date of death, but they're the right ages, missing from Contra Costa County which is not all that far from Mendocino, and check out the facial reconstruction of one of the Does against the photo of Rebecca Rodriguez:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12861/8/
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10447

I think I'm going to go ahead and call it in. I was hoping to track down a photo of Evangeline Silva first, but there don't seem to be any.

Is there any possibility the postmortem interval is way off? Because 16-year-old Deborah Tomlinson ran away with a female teenaged friend in May 1973. Both were from Oregon and their city is about 428 miles from Willits, CA.

Deborah would fit the age range, height, hair color, and circumstances. (Her friend isn't on CharleyProject and, actually, her name isn't even mentioned.)

The Mendocino Sheriff's site still shows a male and a female. :(

Does anyone know if they were reburied after they were exhumed in 2012?

Guys, I think I found a good set of PMs.

Francine Trimble was just recently added to NamUs. It says she probably ran away with Kerry Ann Graham.

1. Their age (14 and 16 respectively) fit the UIDs' age range
2. Francine's height is within both UIDs's range. Kerry is listed as 4'11 (but I don't totally trust NamUs's height entries since I've seen them wrong so many times, so maybe they meant 5'7).
3. Both UIDs had light brown hair. Kelly was auburn and Francine was apparently blonde - both of which could possibly be seen as light brown.
4. Francine disappeared in December 1978, both UIDs apparently died around that time. Kelly's listed as being missing since December 1979 but if it says Francine ran away with her, that is probably incorrect
5. There isn't a pic of Francine but Kelly looks similar to one of the UIDs
6. Both girls disappeared from Sonoma County. This is 130 miles from Mendocino County.
7. The circumstances line up.

Will call this in ASAP.

I think Kerry is wearing a necklace with a bird on it in her photo on Namus. Maybe related to the bird earrings found with the UID's?

Francine Trimble was just recently added to NamUs. It says she probably ran away with Kerry Ann Graham.

2. Francine's height is within both UIDs's range. Kerry is listed as 4'11 (but I don't totally trust NamUs's height entries since I've seen them wrong so many times, so maybe they meant 5'7).
3. Both UIDs had light brown hair. Kelly was auburn and Francine was apparently blonde - both of which could possibly be seen as light brown.
4. Francine disappeared in December 1978, both UIDs apparently died around that time. Kelly's listed as being missing since December 1979 but if it says Francine ran away with her, that is probably incorrect
6. Both girls disappeared from Sonoma County. This is 130 miles from Mendocino County.

Will call this in ASAP.

Hold tight; I'm asking Todd if he ever turned Kerry in for me. Just gave him Francine's info. Look at her DNA; Initial inquiry underway; which makes me wonder if they sought her out for entry into NamUs.

Was in Diane Genise Dye's thread; one of Diane's friends says Carl's recon looks like Diane; but Diane's missing date is correct; so she can't be

This is creepy. Because Jane Doe#2 looks a good deal like Diane. Thank you for sharing this information.
NamUs UP # 10450 - found 7/8/79 - now known as female - Probable year of death 1978 - DNA Status: Complete - Insufficient DNA for profiling
Are they sure of the dates these two missing teens would died? I mean how can they be certain? What if the dates are off a bit? On the other hand if that be the case then all these sightings of Diane were just someone that looked like Diane? Well maybe, but in all these years I can't recall ever encountering a another person who looked like her. Diane had a really irregular kind of face. I know it doesn't really show in the few pics that are on the net, but still I wonder. Jane Doe #2 does look quite a bit like Diane really did
attachment.php

Thank you to Migmuu for PM'ing me to ask if I had heard from Carrie. I had not; so I sent her another email to ask if she got it; she said there are many similarities, but there are many differences as well. She sent it forward. Glad to finally know it's been sent in!

Will call this in ASAP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuhwraywray