CA - Mischa Barton arrested in W. Hollywood

I read this today and just shook my head in disgust. When are these celebrities going to learn???? :banghead: :mad: :slap:

Yes..she is as cute as a button. I hate it when all these young girls can't seem to use good judgement. How hard is it to call a cab when you are loaded!?!?! :waitasec:

Thanks deanws. I wasn't sure if it was this girl. She got some awesome retro clothing. Call a cab when loaded? Did it plenty of times or called a relative or friend. Hey, me waking them up at 2:30AM didn't go over big, but they came and got me. Better than putting people in danger.

I would love to see these stars meet with people who have lost loved one due to drinking and driving. Take them to the morgue, show them the family that was killed when all they were doing was driving to the park when their lives were ended by a selfish drunk driver.

Selfish is the key word for Hollywood actors and what they do. They cannot use common sense beyond what they want for themselves and have no regard for the other innocent people on the road.

But since Misha Barton left the O.C., her career has circled the bowl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back