CA CA - Modesto, WhtFem #UP58456,"Frosty Austin," Oct'18

On second look, Helen seems to have wider-set, downturned eyes and a more bulbous nose tip. Although I’m not sure how much aging and weight gain could affect those facial features.
Are there any reports about whether Frosty had any dental work done?

Are there any reports about whether Frosty had any dental work done?
Hi. Not that I ever have seen. Basically we know just a tiny bit about her and their are no Distinctive Physical Features entered in Namus. Maybe she had dentals or scars. Being estimated 68 years one would think she didn't have a baby skin anymore. Persons who cared for her must have known these things, but nothing seems to be public or it's simply not documented.

Hi. Not that I ever have seen. Basically we know just a tiny bit about her and their are no Distinctive Physical Features entered in Namus. Maybe she had dentals or scars. Being estimated 68 years one would think she didn't have a baby skin anymore. Persons who cared for her must have known these things, but nothing seems to be public or it's simply not documented.
I’m just wondering because in her older photos, it looks as though she may have had a gap or a misaligned front tooth — although that may be due to poor photo quality. In her later photos, her teeth appear straight. It might be helpful to know what her teeth originally looked like when comparing with photos of possible matches. I assume if she lived in Stockton for 30+ years, she had a dentist. But yes, it seems we’re not privy to that info.

So looking at a different way, I thought I'd run names of people who she was "caught' with at la bia (sp), to see if perhaps she went with a relative. This lady shares the same surname as one of the employees, (although I don't know if they are actually related) Bizarrely she was born 24th June 1950, and I can't find anymore records of her. I found the teeth comparison quite interesting against the earliest known picture of Frosty.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240508-225000.png
    Screenshot_20240508-225000.png
    602.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20240507-163225.png
    Screenshot_20240507-163225.png
    266.1 KB · Views: 13

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors