CA - Need Help with Search For Sierra Lamar Update!! Items Needed,

Tricia weekend I can do. I am on call but I can do whatever you need. Not stuck at work at least. I will message you.

search center for sierra lamar really needs bug spray. Searchers are getting eaten alive. Deliver bug spray to burnett elementry school. 85 tilton road morgan hill ca! Put on your face book page, twitter, wherever you can to get the word out.

Some wonderful local people have taken over the food for the searches.

They will contact me if by chance they run out of options for food donations. I think they have it completely under control.

Thank you everyone and if you are from the Morgan Hill area remember the search is going on up to and including Sunday.

You need to show up to register between 8 am and 1 pm. Bring your picture I.D. Must be 18 or older.

Brunett Elementary School 85 Tilton Road Morgan Hill CA.

Thanks again everyone.

Tricia,

Did you get the bug spray? I called several places today including a large chain of a Fishing Pro Shop and left Brad Dennis's #. That can be very miserable when you are searching.

Thank you to KLAASKIDS, yourself and all the volunteers in their dedication to find Sierra and all the others that are missing.

The response from the community has been incredible.

Sunday will NOT be the last day we search. However, after this Sunday (April 1st) we do not yet have the solid dates of the next search. I do know it will be very soon if not the next weekend but can't say for certain just yet.

I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for all your help.

Tricia

Tricia,

Did you get the bug spray? I called several places today including a large chain of a Fishing Pro Shop and left Brad Dennis's #. That can be very miserable when you are searching.

Thank you to KLAASKIDS, yourself and all the volunteers in their dedication to find Sierra and all the others that are missing.

Yes we did and thank you so very very much. :)

Latest Press Release from KlaasKids.org

Attachments

• HELP FIND SIERRA LAMAR Press Release 3.30.12.pdf
    274.2 KB · Views: 30

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads