UNSOLVED CA - Newberry Springs, Skeletal Remains found in desert, Jul'14

This also sounds stupid buuut...

Could April have been kidnapped and taken to the Mineshaft, where something happened to her but she survived, and she was only recently killed, and her captor still had her after the event in the mineshaft.

Could April have been kidnapped and taken to the Mineshaft, where something happened to her but she survived, and she was only recently killed, and her captor still had her after the event in the mineshaft.

Good thought, but unlikely under the circumstances. Cadaver dogs have hit on death scent at the location where the clothing was found, and evidence indicates the body might have been moved after that, possibly to another mine about 12 miles away (I can't locate the specific place in Googlemaps). But if they moved her once, they could have moved her two or three times. April's mother has been persistent in searching the area.

Very unlikely. There were plenty of people in the circle of friends that she was hanging out with who agreed that she was murdered. She had testified against a drug dealer in Arkansas, and he got put away in prison. She fled to California in fear for her life, and by the cruelest of coincidences, ended up in the midst of the same people with whom the drug dealer associated. She was attempting to return home again, but didn't make it.

One of the prime suspects in her disappearance died of cancer.

Very unlikely. There were plenty of people in the circle of friends that she was hanging out with who agreed that she was murdered. She had testified against a drug dealer in Arkansas, and he got put away in prison. She fled to California in fear for her life, and by the cruelest of coincidences, ended up in the midst of the same people with whom the drug dealer associated. She was attempting to return home again, but didn't make it.

Oh right, does sound like she was murdered there and then.

Guess finding the body is probably the main goal now then.

And another one owns the claim associated with the mine where the clothing was found, apparently.

I hope this is April, so she can be put to rest. And her killers brought to JUSTICE. :rose:

I hope this is April, so she can be put to rest. And her killers brought to JUSTICE. :rose:

I do too. Gloria has combed the Mojave desert for 10 years conducting searches. She goes at least once a year thanks to the kindness of charities and strangers offering her the free miles to get her there. April has been the most investigated case in Out in San Bernardino County, and thanks to April they now have a cold case unit, they didn't have one before.

If anyone wants to see April's disappeared episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1e2fjT0Gss

maybe these remains.

the skull I posted was in a backpack near and interstate. I found another UID skull in a backpack in TX off an interstate not too far apart in time. makes me think of another trucker killer.

There was a skull found in the desert in Newberry Springs in 1989, too: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2563

Wonder if the cases are related...

Steve Wilkinson had April Killed. He ordered Dan Dan to do it. Pretty sure Uncle Chuck was in on it too. All three of these monsters are dead now, I hope the devil is keeping their *advertiser censored* lit on fire for the rest of Their eternity!

These remains aren't in Namus that I could find. Couldn't find an update.

I don’t know how the local government in California, more specifically San Bernardino County is allowed to get away with just doing whatever they want. Every branch of their law enforcement/Justice system screams “We don’t care”

I do too. Gloria has combed the Mojave desert for 10 years conducting searches. She goes at least once a year thanks to the kindness of charities and strangers offering her the free miles to get her there. April has been the most investigated case in Out in San Bernardino County, and thanks to April they now have a cold case unit, they didn't have one before.

If anyone wants to see April's disappeared episode.

This episode of disappeared should have never aired. It is full of inaccuracies and unsubstantiated stories. Just another unjust thing done to poor April☹️ They aired that episode not letting Gloria “Mae” (April’s mom) preview it. She could of ironed out that Snake Mike Lopez and his lies, also That demon Steve Wilkinson. Makes me so mad.

This episode of disappeared should have never aired. It is full of inaccuracies and unsubstantiated stories. Just another unjust thing done to poor April☹️ They aired that episode not letting Gloria “Mae” (April’s mom) preview it. She could of ironed out that Snake Mike Lopez and his lies, also That demon Steve Wilkinson. Makes me so mad.
Can you clarify this? What was inaccurate or unsubstantiated? The “Disappeared” episode based on what information was available. Gloria was interview for the episode. What other information do you have?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back