CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

He's a pyschopathic piece of pond scum. He just announced to the world he's guilty by saying that.

How can he make light of ANYTHING involving that horrific crime.

And I just can't understand why anyone would pay to see him.

Leave it to OJ to stoop to a new low!! How sad the families of his victims have to keep dealing with this piece of >>>>

Old Broad

well... the only thing I can think of to say is that maybe he'll make some money off the show, and then have to turn around and pay the Brown's and Goldmans some money????? He has never paid them a thing... Of course, now that I said that, I'm thinking they probably wouldn't want any money he made THAT way. :doh:

He's a sick SOB. As I read the initial post, I was struck by the fact that it's been almost TWELVE years since he murdered those two innocent people. It seems like it was yesterday. I just read Vincent Bugliosi's book "Outrage"... so this post drew my attention.

OJ will never be able to redeem himself, no matter how funny he thinks he is.. there wont be many people laughing.

ETA:

From the article:

Simpson was not paid for the program, Mahr said.

"Basically O.J. Simpson has decided to do this because he wants to do it, and he wanted to have fun with it," Mahr said.

GOOD LORD! The sumb*tch will do ANYTHING to get out of paying them. Ugh, he DISGUSTS me.

englishleigh said:
"It was good for me — it helped me get away," Simpson said, referring to the slow-speed, televised police chase that preceded his 1994 arrest on charges of murdering his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend, Ronald Goldman.
Yeah, it almost helped him get away to Mexico if he hadn't been spotted...:doh:
Very funny O.J., NOT!!! Too bad Nicole and Ron can't be alive to "appreciate" your humor at their expense.:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar :loser:

I wonder how one could write to this Rick Mahr?? Maybe a campaign of e-mails and letters telling him that we find his program disgusting and that we will organize boycotts against any of his future productions.

ya know, the OJ case was weird for me.

my 'almost grama' Miss Sadie, is black. she believed he was guilty the whole time the trial was going on, but i thought he was being railroaded. i couldnt believe he could kill the mother of his babies.

we didnt argue about it, just talked some about it. i rarely watch tv, but it was inescapable at the time. the day the verdict came in, she called me to tell me, so i turned on the tv. up until that time i thought they would find him guilty, but i thought he was innocent. but when i saw the look on his face, i knew in my heart he got away with murder.

his behavior since then has only made my feelings stronger.

a sick, sick man...:(

I can't imagine how Sydney and Justin feel about this. That man just doesn't get it ... he keeps opening old wounds for those kids over and over again. Now they have to hear snickers from their friends about this .... unbelievable!

Someone should explain to Orenthal ... nothing about that murder case,including the Bronco ride was ever a joke or funny ... ever!

SanJoaquinValleyGirl said:
a PUNK and a !!!! I TRULY HATE HIM!!! SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!! KARMA, he will get his!!!!
*advertiser censored**advertiser censored**advertiser censored*" The sheets in your head and the locks won't hold"!

Brefie said:
Good idea, The Shadow....I'll start looking...
Great Brefie. And please post that information here. I would write a thousand letters of complaint. He is a sicko and should shut his mouth! UGH

Do any of you remember what the reporter said on the court steps, directly after the verdict............

MONEY TALKS SO THE DEFENDANT WALKS!!!

I don't believe for even a millisecond that he's innocent of the crimes. BUT.... even if he WERE innocent..... like he says he is, why would he think this was acceptable? He's making a joke of the murder of his ex-wife and the mother of his children- and the murder of a man who just happened to get caught in the middle of his ex and a "madman". ON PAY PER VIEW, no less. I mean.. whoever advises OJ about his media appearances should be fired. And Oj should just be put on an island somewhere where there are no cameras, no golf courses, and pictures of Ron and Nicole at every turn.

Here's Rick Mahr's company website address:
http://www.xegdvd.com/

One article about him:
http://www.brassland.org/ahb/writing/archives/2003/06/from_cheese_to.html

Contact info on the site is as follows:

MEDIA INQUIRIES:
media@XEGdvd.com

DISTRIBUTION (AND LICENSING) INQUIRIES:
distribution@XEGdvd.com

PRODUCT SUBMISSIONS:
submissions@XEGdvd.com

Do you have what it takes to be a part of TEAM XTREME?

JOIN THE REVOLUTION and send your video footage to the address below for immediate consideration!

XTREME ENTERTAINMENT GROUP (XEG)
Attn: Video Submissions Dept.
15030 Ventura Blvd. #19871
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

*Due to incredible demand, please allow 2-3 weeks for an official response to your submission.

CUSTOMER SERVICE:
cs@XEGdvd.com

I knew I shouldn't have read this...now my blood pressure is rising!!! Piece of crap that he is...................................................................................

Realistic expectations for future behavior from a murderer probably shouldn't include anything morally upright, tasteful, or sensitive.

But still...it sticks in my craw! Whatever that is. :slap:

isn't it amazing that oj is SO generous that he is doing this for free? wonder how long it will take for the check to AJ Cowlings to CLEAR>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back