CA - Polly Klaas, 12, murdered, Petaluma, 1 Oct 1993

Praying for you and your family to be able to stay strong in the face of this! In the end, he will pay. Hugs to you and your family.

:blowkiss:

Dear Mr. Klaas,

My Thoughts and Prayers are with you during this time which may be unbearable once again for you and your family. I pray that the monster who took your daughter never sees the light of a day of freedom again.

Bless You a million times for all you do in the service of helping other families and children. You are such an amazing person.

Thank You,

My prayers and thoughts are with you Marc and your family that this tragedy will be over soon. Let this come to an end for all of you. Justice must be served.

Richard Allen Davis should have been gone long ago. Let us pray he will be eliminated as soon as possible.

You are a wonderful and giving person Marc. I thank you for all you do for all of us.

My thoughts and prayers are for your beautiful child Polly too.

Always
Goz

Mr. Klaas. Polly would be so proud of you. The appeal will be denied, her killer will be punished in this life and the next. May God bless you and your family.

God Bless you and your family Mr Klaas.And thank you for all you do to help children.

Sorry I am late to this thread. The Klaas family is often in my prayers. If there is anything we can do to help insure this SOB receives his long overdue date with a needle, please let us know.

Mr Klass,
My heart and thoughts are with you. May God bless you and keep you close. Thank you so very much for all the work you do.

Mr. Klass and family,

I have absolutely no doubt that an appeal will be denied. You and your family have been the strongest advocates for your daughter, Polly. It has meant everything and has not ever been ignored. Your voices have been heard and this is nothing short of a brief grasp at "something". Period.

Stay strong and keep the faith. You have many that surround you, sharing empowerment of the positive your way. People have got your back!

Dear Marc,

I am so sorry that the monster who murdered your beautiful daughter is still allowed to cause you pain. I hope and pray for your strength to carry on as you must relive the horror of losing Polly. God Bless you and your work.

OH Marc, i am just now seeing this. Everyday I think of you and beautiful Polly and my heart breaks for the loss that you have had to endure. Thank God there are beautiful caring souls such as your own in this world to help others who are faced with horrible situations. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Dear Marc,

I am so sorry that the monster who murdered your beautiful daughter is still allowed to cause you pain. I hope and pray for your strength to carry on as you must relive the horror of losing Polly. God Bless you and your work.

Amen. Appeals are a form of revictimization, IMO........however, Marc has never shown us anything but strength, courage and intelligent straight-shooting about the Monsters that scare all ages, so I have faith that this moment will just be another brick in his wall of honor.

Marc, thinking of you during this stressful time. I hope this appeal will be denied forthwith! Thank you for all that you do to keep our children safe and to honor those missing and gone. I know Polly is up above, smiling with pride when other unfortunate children are sent to heaven saying, "see, that's my daddy down there, working hard for all of us". Justice!

Marc, stay strong. You and your family have the support of SO many people, and we all admire and honor you. You are everything Richard Allen Davis will never be; and that includes free. He will rot in jail until he is carried away by demons to the darkest pits of Hell. Hugs....(((((Marc))))).

Dear Mr. Klaas,
My thoughts and prayers go out to you...
God Bless,
daisy.faithfull

Mark,

I haven't thought of this guy asking for an appeal but I know that he will never get one. If by some chance he did he would only be found guilty and sentenced to death again. I would hate for you and your family to have to go through all of that again though. This guy doesn't deserve to even be breathing now.

You and yours are in my thoughts today. You are such a warrior for kids. I think it is wonderful that you have found something good to do to honor Polly's memory. I'm sure it is difficult at times. Take care.

Mark, My thoughts and prayer are with you and your family. Thanks for all you do! To me you are a true hero and a surviver! God bless you Mark!

Mr Klaas,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.You are a TRUE inspiration, and your advocacy for all of our children speaks for itself. Keep up the great work you are doing. The appeal will surely be denied.

Mr Klaas,
I lived in the Bay Area and was Polly's age when she was murdered. I remember the fear throughout the Bay Area. It was horrible and I cant begin to fathom what you and your family went thru.

I want to Thank You from the bottom of my heart for all the work you have done to help put these idiots away for good! I can put my children to sleep at night safer, knowing thta men like you and Mr Walsh are working hard to put these creeps behind bars.

I am sorry it has taken so long for RAD to die. I am praying for your family and that God comforts you all when you have to face that monster.

Youre a pretty tough guy- Im sure you will be fine :blowkiss:

~~A former Petaluma resident

Mr Klass,

I too lived in the Bay Area at this time and was Polly's age in 1993. I remember watching Richard Allen Davis' sentencing and kept thinking how composed you were and how strong you and Polly's mother were. I still remember to this day the words that came out of Davis' mouth that dreadful day. I admire you for your courage and your continued fight for justice, not just in Polly's case but in several cases around the States.

Hopefully the justices will make a quick decision and send this monster to hell.

Stay Strong!

Has anyone heard any more about what happened at the hearing for an appeal? I sure would like to know what took place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back