CA CA - Rachel Hanna Ziselman, 11, Pacific Palisades, 5 Sept 1977

Bumping for Rachel . Can it really be only coincidence that Rachel disappeared exactly one year after Lisa Dickinson went missing in Walnut Creek, Calif.?
I don't believe in coincidence.

Rachel Hanna Ziselman
  • ziselman_rachel.jpg
  • rachel_hanna_ziselman_2.jpg
  • rachel_hanna_ziselman_3.jpg
Rachel, circa 1977; Age-progression to age 47 (circa 2012)

• Missing Since09/05/1977
  • Missing FromPacific Palisade, California
  • ClassificationNon-Family Abduction
  • Date of Birth09/30/1965 (53)
  • Age11 years old
  • Height and Weight4'8, 70 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionMany agencies report that Rachel was wearing a white t-shirt over a yellow, blue and pink checkered bikini; this is incorrect.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Rachel has high cheekbones. Her hair was waist-length at the time of her disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Rachel was last seen in her hometown of Pacific Palisade, California at 4:00 p.m. on September 5, 1977. She was walking back to her family's residence from a supermarket two blocks away, carrying a bag of groceries, when she disappeared. She was having trouble carrying the bag, but no one saw her get into a vehicle.

Rachel has never been seen again. The swimsuit she was widely reported as having worn at the time of her disappearance was found in her bedroom; she presumably changed clothes before leaving the house.

Rachel was born in New York City and resided in the Virgin Islands before her family moved to Pacific Palisades. Her parents were separated at the time of her disappearance. Both maintained their innocence in Rachel's disappearance and everyone in the family passed polygraphs in her case.

Few clues are available in her case, but police do not believe she left of her own accord.

Louis Richard Fresquez is the prime suspect in Lisa Dickinsons dissapearence. Could he be responsible here too? he was released some time ago after many years in jail but I can't find a whole lot about him

Bumping for Rachel . Can it really be only coincidence that Rachel disappeared exactly one year after Lisa Dickinson went missing in Walnut Creek, Calif.?
I don't believe in coincidence.
I just came across this thread and Rachel's case.....these perps like to repeat their offenses on anniversaries, as we have seen so many times before. I haven't explored Lisa's case either...I will try to find a thread here.

Rachel Hanna Ziselman
  • ziselman_rachel.jpg

• Age11 years old
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionMany agencies report that Rachel was wearing a white t-shirt over a yellow, blue and pink checkered bikini; this is incorrect.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Rachel has high cheekbones. Her hair was waist-length at the time of her disappearance.
Details of Disappearance
Rachel was last seen in her hometown of Pacific Palisade, California at 4:00 p.m. on September 5, 1977. She was walking back to her family's residence from a supermarket two blocks away, carrying a bag of groceries, when she disappeared. She was having trouble carrying the bag, but no one saw her get into a vehicle.

Rachel has never been seen again. The swimsuit she was widely reported as having worn at the time of her disappearance was found in her bedroom; she presumably changed clothes before leaving the house.

Rachel was born in New York City and resided in the Virgin Islands before her family moved to Pacific Palisades. Her parents were separated at the time of her disappearance. Both maintained their innocence in Rachel's disappearance and everyone in the family passed polygraphs in her case.

Few clues are available in her case, but police do not believe she left of her own accord.

Louis Richard Fresquez is the prime suspect in Lisa Dickinsons dissapearence. Could he be responsible here too? he was released some time ago after many years in jail but I can't find a whole lot about him
Wondering how they know that she was struggling with the bag. Eye witness? Store clerk? If so, possibly could have noticed a strange car or even a familiar car around at the same time. Im sure LE have asked these questions just wanted to throw them out here.

Rachel Hanna Ziselman
  • ziselman_rachel.jpg

• Age11 years old
Details of Disappearance

CA - CA - Lisa Dickinson, 9, Walnut Creek, 5 Sept 1976
IMO Fresquez fits the profile for Rachel's abduction too....as I posted on Lisa's thread, cant imagine this monster is out on the street.

Hmmm....

I know there are conflicting reports about her bathing suit. Just noting there is a young girl wearing a checkered bikini in William Bradford's collection. It is a b&w image, so I'm not sure about colors. The girl is part of image series #21 seen on the link below:

The Other Victims of Bill Bradford - The Murder Squad

I think that kid is younger but I could be wrong. Also imo a different face. And way earlier, still the sixties.

I think that kid is younger but I could be wrong. Also imo a different face. And way earlier, still the sixties.

Yes, I'm not sure either. It was more than a year ago that I noticed this one. Looking again, I'm not sure if the adult in #21 is wearing a wig or ? The vibe is definitely 60s, I do agree there.

To compare the faces, I cropped the girl.Probably not the same person, but definitely a creepy photo. Screen Shot 2021-02-27 at 10.28.08 AM.png ziselman_rachel.jpg

Bumping for Rachel. I wonder what other cases , besides that of Lisa Dickinson, might be connected to hers.

I have the impression that this little girl was tricked into a car, perhaps someone trustworthy and as they noticed her difficulty walking with heavy supermarket bags, she accepted thinking that it would be the best, but it was the worst decision of her short life... girl baby, the consolation we have left is that you are resting and no one else can hurt you again..
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back