CA - Raijon Daniels, 8, tortured to death, Richmond, 26 Oct 2006 *Insanity*

Why do we have to put up with not guilty by reason of insanity laws?
They are outrageous.
If someone is deemed "cured" by the shrinks, put them in prison to serve the reset of the sentence, not let them run free on the street.

Who wants to bet this loser gets pregnant within months? She will have yet another child to torture. Why didn't they fix the bitc*?

How does a woman who holds a job and not beat her daughter get away with this? She apparently had some grasp on reality, enough that the only person affected by these "delusions" was her son. And the poor sister that had to watch this of a mom kill her brother. I just don't understand at all. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It sounds to me like the boy was so scared of his mother almost like he had a trigger to her when she maybe started yelling or a look even hearing her coming up the stairs that he would loose control of his bodily functions from being so dam terrified knowing what was coming' everything just let go he's so scared that's why he is urinating and defacating on himself . What a cute little guy he was too so sad / tragic .Terrible that he is gone may he RIP but atleast he is safe and can't be harmed anymore and I hope she gets the same remmedy he was forced to swallow only in her case it's injected in to her viens actually she doesn't even deserve something that humain in my eyes...

why do we have to put up with not guilty by reason of insanity laws?
They are outrageous.
If someone is deemed "cured" by the shrinks, put them in prison to serve the reset of the sentence, not let them run free on the street.

amen.

He was a beautiful boy. Just beautiful. I think that people like her get a dx of crazy because no one could possibly believe that this was intentional and systematic. That is the only thought I am going to devote to her, because she is very broken.

Like jjenny said, lwop once she is "cured."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back