CA CA: Rehka, Sidney dob 02/18/1967 found 10/01/12

I think another last name for Inga was Trankler. That was her last name before she married Ronald Hozie in 1985. Not sure if it helps any...
May well be! She is quite difficult to trace isn't she!???

That's her, I guess we can look fro phone for the florida connection, but I can't call them tonight to late.. West coast is ok still early. Plus I hate to deliver bad news to the family. But if we have a match tonight I can send to my ME and call it.

From what I can tell, the Florida branch is all that is left. Most of the Cooke, Illinois family has passed on. Sidney doesn't seem to have married or have had children. His father had a couple of acquaintances that perhaps don't care to get involved...

I sent an email to one of the relatives of Alan. Will update if I get a response.

I think we are very close to a match. We just need to confirm the relationships. Raine is on it.

Just received an email from my ME buddy, They are calling me.. I will update after the call.

we need to find out if there is a connection to Joseph G Rehka to our deceased per the ME, that is where we are at now.. If we find the connection then the family in florida is a match to our deceased

Hello there members,

My name is John, I knew Sid for the past say 6 years(not superclose) he bought my stepdads Locksmith company about 10-15 years ago. We would ocassionally stop by an chat with him. He was a busy man, running the Locksmith shop, and manager at CVS. The shop went under little over a year ago and he moved to Fresno to manage a new grocery store. I am friends win one of the employees that worked at the Locksmith shop. He had called me to let me know that Sid had past. As far as I know he didn't have any real close family. I have been checking the internet to see if the has been any info released and came across this site. Thanks for your diligent work to find next of kin. All I know about this is he came home from work and told his roomate he wasn't feeling good and was gonna go lay down.

If I can be of any assistance let me know.
Thanks again,

John
Darryl the Locksmith, Inc.

Johnny WELCOME TO Websleuths,

my condolences.. Any help would be appreciated. We are trying desperatley to find family.. I sopke with the ME today who also knew Sid and his family and gave me some background.. I am trying to find a connection to Joseph born in 1924 to Sid now. If we find the connection then he is conneted to Rehka's in FL. We have spoke to some of the family in Fl. and they also want to know if this is a family member.

Hello there members,

My name is John, I knew Sid for the past say 6 years(not superclose) he bought my stepdads Locksmith company about 10-15 years ago. We would ocassionally stop by an chat with him. He was a busy man, running the Locksmith shop, and manager at CVS. The shop went under little over a year ago and he moved to Fresno to manage a new grocery store. I am friends win one of the employees that worked at the Locksmith shop. He had called me to let me know that Sid had past. As far as I know he didn't have any real close family. I have been checking the internet to see if the has been any info released and came across this site. Thanks for your diligent work to find next of kin. All I know about this is he came home from work and told his roomate he wasn't feeling good and was gonna go lay down.

If I can be of any assistance let me know.
Thanks again,

John
Darryl the Locksmith, Inc.

Well there is lots of information as to who he was and his businesses. I think that the Florida clan was estranged but from all the ressearch I've managed to do - they are all that's left.

The family in FL do not remember him memtioned, thats is where I have to find the tie to Joseph, Grandfather to the fl family

INTERPOLE was sent to 2 addresses in Czechoslovakia and the family that resied there was no longer there and no one knew of them

Hi all. My name is David Varon. I’ve known Sid and his family since 1978. His death was quite a shock. We were close childhood friends. I was at his funeral recently. To the best of my knowledge since the passing of his parents he had no family. His paternal grandmother lived with them when he was a child. I don’t remember any mention of any other family in this country, or anywhere else.

Milada Anna Rehka (Paula Rehka) was Sid’s mother. She was an actress and real estate agent. I was at her funeral. Other than Sid there was no other family present or mentioned.

Sidney Z Rehka Was Sid’s father. He was part of the Czech resistance during the Second World War. He was an engineer and raised beautiful Arabian horses. He also designed special stirrups and equestrian equipment. Some were made for Ronald Reagan.

I think Inga Rehka was Sidney Z Rehka’s second wife.

If I can be of any help, please contact me at david@varon.com

Thank you, David!

Welcome David, I have not given up, I am still trying to make the connection with the family we spoke about.. Still no luck at this time.. I will keep you updated.. Please keep posting..

Also if you have other cases you need help on.. Call me.. I will get them posted..

Again...

WELCOME!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona