CA - Robert Limon, 38, murdered, Tehachapi, 17 Aug 2014

It seems that her appeal is resting on her personal entitlement. No new evidence that points to her innocence, or even mitigating evidence that would minutely lower the criteria for the sentence she received.

A great mystery, how she managed to persuade a God Bothering Firefighter to murder her husband, just like that. Blammo. All that drive up to where the husband was, walking towards his position to fire the gun, and , it seems, not a contrary thought about what he was about to perform ever crossed his tiny god bothering praying singing handclapping mind. All his life, his best years in front of him, and driven to this perverse act, by a woman with the face of a circus clown.

There is such an inexplicable element to this crime. His youth, her unattractiveness, his background, her presentation, none of it, taken all together has even the slightest whisper of logic, or reason, or even success. It is astonishing that neither of them ever even considered the possibility that they would be prime suspects from the moment the body was discovered.

Such breathtaking ignorance of common life.

Your words ring so true, not just about this case, but about so many cases that are similar. Unhappy husband/wife decides he/she does not want to be married anymore so he/she
enlists someone, usually a lover,. who will for some ungodly, unfathomable reason, do anything for this unhappy spouse- Some of these unhappy spouses, often women, are not attractive, some are ugly- but somehow, some way they have convinced an otherwise, seemingiy normal person to do their bidding and carry out a horrific murder-- and of course all the time believing they have committed the perfect crime and they can go on and live their lives like nothing has changed.

I hope Sabrina's appeal is not successful. I don't believe it will be successful.

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — The California Supreme Court has denied a petition to review the murder conviction of Sabrina Limon, found guilty in 2017 in the death of her husband.

The petition was filed in November and a court notification emailed Friday said it had been rejected. Limon will continue to serve 26 years and four months to life in prison.

The 5th District Court of Appeal upheld her conviction last year.

Limon, 43, and Jonathan Hearn carried on an affair for months and plotted the death of Limon’s husband, Robert Limon, who was found shot to death at a Tehachapi railway yard in 2014.

Good, I hope this ends the appeals process, she'll be eligible for parole 12/2033. Just doesn't seem long enough for her role in killing Robert.

Hearn will be eligible 11/28, five years earlier than Sabrina. But without his testimony, she would have skated.

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KGET) — The California Supreme Court has denied a petition to review the murder conviction of Sabrina Limon, found guilty in 2017 in the death of her husband.

The petition was filed in November and a court notification emailed Friday said it had been rejected. Limon will continue to serve 26 years and four months to life in prison.

Limon, 43, and Jonathan Hearn carried on an affair for months and plotted the death of Limon’s husband, Robert Limon, who was found shot to death at a Tehachapi railway yard in 2014.

Good, I hope this ends the appeals process, she'll be eligible for parole 12/2033. Just doesn't seem long enough for her role in killing Robert.

Hearn will be eligible 11/28, five years earlier than Sabrina. But without his testimony, she would have skated.
I remember that evil wench--good news!!!

That's nice to know , Knox, I appreciate the update.

An entirely correct conclusion. I will never forget her including, as a factor in her defense, those letters from her ill educated children, who , and wherever did they get this idea from? felt that Mom, just being mom and significant in thier perspective of themselves , should be allotted a whole bunch of mitigating circumstances, leading to good old mom being granted a shorter sentence than anyone else who murders in cold blood. Just because.!!

Which is what she did. She actually sat there and waited till the dinky boyfriend came home with his smokin gun with the 'good news' . What a pair. Combined IQ would be about room temperature, on a good day. What on EARTH did he see in her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back