CA - Samantha Runnion, 5, abducted & murdered, Stanton, 15 July 2002

I will never forget Samantha. I see the videos of that beautiful little angel and it breaks my heart everytime. I can't even think about how she died because it is just to hard. Such a little sweetheart. My heart breaks for her mother and I'm so glad that she got to say everything that she wanted to at sentencing. Not that it affected the killer but it feels good just to look the killer in the eyes and speak your mind.

Little Samantha did everything that her mom had told her to do when it comes to strangers. She just wasn't fast enough. I hope the jury that let that killer off for molesting those two little girls have trouble sleeping every night for the rest of their lives. If they had done the right thing and had believed those little girls Samantha would be alive today.

Samantha will live in my heart just like Jessica Lunsford, Carly, and others will.

My friend's picture is on the collage--I really don't know why. I asked her why she put her picture there but she gave no real answer.

If you can't see the photos, please go into your private messages and click "edit options" which is on the left hand side of the screen. Scroll down a bit and check the box for "show images".

I have a site titled 'Remember Samantha Runnion' in honor of little Samantha. It's for child victims of heinous crimes. The link is www.geocities.com/slainangels

I want to give it a domain name. Please tell me which link you think is best for the site..Also if you have any URL suggestions please post them!

1) www.RememberSamantha.com
2) www.DearSamantha.com
3) www.BabySamantha.com
4) www.AngelSamantha.com
5) www.SamanthaForever.com
6) www.TributeToSamantha.com
7) www.SamanthaHeaven.com
8) www.LoveSamantha.com

PrettyGirlMe said:
My friend's picture is on the collage--I really don't know why. I asked her why she put her picture there but she gave no real answer.
It is a very beautiful site.
Was your friend ever abused? Could that be the reason she included her pic and why she didn't answer you about why she did?

Today would of been Samantha Runnion's 10th Birthday. God Bless you my guardian angel.

She was such a beautiful child. A face that lights up a room. Rest in peace angel.

I stopped by her tree to place some flowers and a birthday balloon.

I met Erin Runnion on Sunday and spent some time talking with her. She really is a strong, vibrant woman and I admire her even more now! I was at a Superbowl Charity Event at Donald Trump's Golf Course and the Joyful Child Foundation was one of the charities that benefited from the event proceeds. I talked with her and her husband for quite a while as they were waiting to head to LAX for a flight to DC to meet with Mark Lunsford and do some advocacy there.

I mentioned the Websleuth family and she knew who we were! I gave her a few hugs and let her know that so many people love Samantha and were behind her! Please take a moment and visit her website and make a contribution or pass the info along to someone who may be interested!

http://www.thejoyfulchild.org/

Samantha is one of those children that completely touched my heart and I feel honored to have met her mom, Erin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back