CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for the swimming pool just out of curiosity. I can't seem to see it. Does anybody see it? Or is it outside the area of this photo?

Volunteer effort will continue. No new search warrants - still talking to someone they previously talked to. Searches slowing down. still looking at a lot of people. Investigation is stronger now then on Tues/Wed. Video has not generated what they LE were looking for! Sounds like FBI is still trying to determine if backpack issue? Perception that nothing is being developed is primarily because he can not tell us what is being developed. working on several different things. Significant change in something - but couldn't hear the question UGGGHHHH!!!!!

And we're done!

Salem
thank you salem! What I bolded makes me think they are really onto something. Did they really say they were trying to determine the backpack issue? hmmmm...

Fox News just showed the video and said LE is calling it a missing persons case but not saying she was abducted. Also some bags were taken by LE from a neighbor's a few hours ago. Family saying her hair is light brown with blonde streaks, from the sun. LE searching waterways, nearby neighborhoods, etc.

thank you salem! What I bolded makes me think they are really onto something. Did they really say they were trying to determine the backpack issue? hmmmm...

Well you can't hear the questions - sooooo.....:) But I think that was what he was talking about. He was saying "I'm not sure myself. The FBI has projected it and continues to look at it" or words similar to that effect. When they get the presser posted, take a listen and see what you think. I'm pretty sure he was talking about the video.

Salem

I also just saw the Fox News segment about Sandra by Laura Ingle and -- IIRC -- she actually reported that a LARGE brown bag had recently (i.e., this afternoon) been taken from the home of one of Sandra's neighbors. IIRC, she emphasized the size of the bag.

Does anyone else remember that?

I interpreted it as meaning it was not merely another search of another home, but rather a significant seizure, probably from a home LE had already searched before (since they've been all over the MHP with a fine-tooth comb) and also because there was no mention of a new search warrant.

I also just saw the Fox News segment about Sandra by Laura Ingle and -- IIRC -- she actually reported that a LARGE brown bag had recently (i.e., this afternoon) been taken from the home of one of Sandra's neighbors. IIRC, she emphasized the size of the bag.

Does anyone else remember that?

I interpreted it as meaning it was not merely another search of another home, but rather a significant seizure, probably from a home LE had already searched before (since they've been all over the MHP with a fine-tooth comb) and also because there was no mention of a new search warrant.
I interpreted it the same way that it had just happened today. So far nothing online for updates though.

Okay - I missed the 4:00 p.m. shadow experiment, but I did one at 4:45 (couple of minutes ago). My DH helped me and it became quite technical. He says we have to remember that the sun is in a different position every day and latitudes will have an impact on the shadow. So..... it is a week later and I am south of Sandra by about 5 to 6 hours.

At 4:45, the shadow of a 4 foot high lathe would be approx. 6 feet long where I am at and I am estimating it would be about 5 feet long at 4:00 p.m.ish.

Hope that helps. I know have to go review the video again and see what I think.

Salem

Good question Daisy. I don't know :(

That is what is confusing about this tape. The way I understand it, here is what happened:

Sandra came home from school and asked permission to go to her friends house. Mom said yes, Sandra went to the 5-year old's house, played, colored, watched part of a movie then said she had homework and went home.

While Sandra was home, she talked to her siblings about going to the movies and a bible study. Sandra did not have enough money to go to the movies. Sandra left her house to go play. Mom has said she did not see Sandra while she was home at this time.

The video shows Sandra coming from the clubhouse area, heading towards her house. Before release of this video, LE has said the video shows Sandra LEAVING her house. BUT if that were the case, we would be seeing Sandra's back, walking away NOT her front, approaching.

I don't think this is the last video picture as was originally proclaimed. I'm beginning to think this video has either been edited or is not the last video. I think this video actually shows Sandra coming back from her friend's house. Maybe Sandra stopped to talk to someone, then went in her house and LE actually has a tape of Sandra leaving after this tape?

Its confusing and does not fit the timeline as we know it. :(

In my opinion of course,

Salem

This is exactly what I was thinking, Salem. Remember how LE was going to release the video one day, but didn't release it until the next day? I'm thinking they needed to edit something out, and had to give special thought to what they wanted the public and media to see. Again, just a thought. I certainly could be wrong!

Based on my very informal experiment - I think this video was taken around 4:00 p.m.

Salem

I was looking for the swimming pool just out of curiosity. I can't seem to see it. Does anybody see it? Or is it outside the area of this photo?

Look at the square in front of the clubhouse. The pool is either empty or covered with a tarp.

Excellent work - the positioning makes sense. Unit 11 is also on the market - is there anyway you can work your magic to include this one on the map of the park? The pictures of 11 are not as clear as some of the ones that are on the market so not sure if it can be positoned.

Here is a link showing the listing:
http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/tt62/elepher50/?action=view&current=Unit11ForSale.jpg

Wow, I've poured over that map looking at every front yard close up, and I can't find any with that distictive gravel/stone landscaping. It's got a carport on your left when you're looking at it, a shrub in about the middle, a small cypress just by the inside edge of the driveway, a small street lamp to the right. Can't find any like that. Maybe these people re-landscaped since the satellite pic was taken!
The house that would be logical, counting around the outside circle from #7, looks like it could be the same house, but it has lots of shrubs and maybe a tree on the satellite pic (which could have been taken a few years ago). Could someone have pulled out the flora?

This photo shows the position of the security camera on the center of Sandra's home.
securitycamera-1.jpg

Angle of security video showing Sandra
11-1.jpg

Both security camera's on Sandra's house shows shrubs along porch/deck
homesecurity-1.jpg

Sandra looks over at her house
12-1.jpg

Sandra holding on to shoulder strap?
14-1.jpg

This photo shows the position of the security camera on the center of Sandra's home.
securitycamera.jpg

11.jpg

homesecurity.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

It still looks to me like the video was taken with the camera under the eaves on the house's left side.

Wow, I've poured over that map looking at every front yard close up, and I can't find any with that distictive gravel/stone landscaping. It's got a carport on your left when you're looking at it, a shrub in about the middle, a small cypress just by the inside edge of the driveway, a small street lamp to the right. Can't find any like that. Maybe these people re-landscaped since the satellite pic was taken!
The house that would be logical, counting around the outside circle from #7, looks like it could be the same house, but it has lots of shrubs and maybe a tree on the satellite pic (which could have been taken a few years ago). Could someone have pulled out the flora?

Thanks Steadfast - just thought it might help figure out the numbering scheme if we could place it. I couldn't find it either and was wondering if the satellite pix was out-dated or a re-landscaping was done. No worries.

securitycamera-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

homesecurity-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

Well she is def infront of her house after seeing these photos.

It still looks to me like the video was taken with the camera under the eaves on the house's left side.
It does to me also. So, what would be the view from the other camera, I wonder?

Does anyone know if LE has looked under the trailers? I wonder if they have looked underneath trailors? Who knows if any of them have a trap door on the floor that would lead to underneath the trailor. Someone could have her in the park right now and she could be hidden underneath the trailor and the LE not even know it. I mean that is the only thing I can think of at this point. The cops were called at 8PM that evening right? Well if someone who lived there took her and left with her then they wouldn't have been home when police were searching corect? Or did they not start searching trailors until the following day? As far as I know they were stopping people when they entered and left right?

It does to me also. So, what would be the view from the other camera, I wonder?

Looks like the camera on the center of the home would capture mainly the driveway area. Aunt did say Grandfather's car had been vandalized and that's why the security system was installed a couple of weeks ago.
I agree as to the camera on the corner of the home being the one that captured Sandra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.