CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely understand why LE and all of us are confused as to the whole backpack thing... but I'm thinking that if LE decided there's nothing there, then there's probably nothing there. I think we should be trying to figure out who lives next door to her.

I've watched this so many times. In the very beginning, you see nothing. But then as she hops and skips, the shape appears, as if she did have a backpack on and it slipped around as she was skipping.

Has anyone else listened to the presser from this afternoon? I don't have a link, sorry?

I am interested in hearing the thoughts of others regarding the FBI analysis on this issue and also the discussion about the developments.

Thanks,

Salem

I definitely understand why LE and all of us are confused as to the whole backpack thing... but I'm thinking that if LE decided there's nothing there, then there's probably nothing there. I think we should be trying to figure out who lives next door to her.

I kinda agree with you. However, in the presser this afternoon, LE said the release of the video had NOT resulted in the info they were looking for. Also said FBI was still analyzing something - I thought it was the backpack question, and that developments were being made but he could not tell us what those developments were.

Salem

I think the last update said LE has not made a decision on the backpack but I do think you are right about focusing on who the neighbor is...the backpack thing is just driving me nuts:crazy:...I'm weird like that...:bang:

okay am I the only crazy one taking your pics and photoshopping the heck out of them. ahhhhh

I even asked my 5 year olds opinion, well he turned 6 a couple weeks ago, time flys. He said that is a backpack.

I dunno.......

I think the last update said LE has not made a decision on the backpack but I do think you are right about focusing on who the neighbor is...the backpack thing is just driving me nuts:crazy:...I'm weird like that...:bang:

I think we're all a little weird to be here LOL. My family thinks I'm nuts with my "hobby".

However, in the presser this afternoon, LE said the release of the video had NOT resulted in the info they were looking for. Also said FBI was still analyzing something - I thought it was the backpack question, and that developments were being made but he could not tell us what those developments were.

Ah ha. I missed the presser today. Back to the backpack debate...

So something/someone gets her attention and she goes that way. Didn't someone mention the Slayter's live down that way?

My family thinks I'm nuts with my "hobby".

Yesterday afternoon I told my husband we needed to hurry and get home so I could watch the Sandra Cantu surveillance video. He looked at me really strangely and told me he thinks I'm obsessed. He also pointed out that I had said awhile back that after the Caylee case I was never going to become so involved in something like that again. Heh.

what number is next to the cantu's? would it be 65?

I dunno I watch that video and I really don't think she was looking to go home or at least not through the front door.

I THINK Cantu's have 62 and 64 on each side. If you look at the picture Steadfast did with the circles, it appears that there is a unit between 61 and 63.

Salem

To me, it appears that she is walking towards her house. Someone calls to her to come over, so she changes her path slightly to go to them, glancing at her house to see if anyone in her family was watching. Whether it was an innocent "Hmm I wonder if my sister is in the doorway?" or a "I'm not supposed to talk to this person so I'd better make sure my front door is closed and no one is watching"... I don't know. It could be as simple as a subconscious acknowledgment that she was passing her own home.

The slayters have a son right? I found a myspace with the last name slayter listed in oakdale california..

The slayters have a son right? I found a myspace with the last name slayter listed in oakdale california..

I have 4 of his relatives as Marlon, Daniel, Leroy, and Debra. The males are all live in Manteca or Stockton. Daniel is age 23, Marlon 44.

I haven't watched the video because it would be too much for me knowing it was the last time little Sandra was seen. But, I'd think that a normally talkative, friendly child would hesitate if she saw a stranger. Could someone have been standing there or pretending to be doing something all the while watching Sandra? Maybe someone who isn't normally there or wouldn't be normal to see in the area. I've seen small kids walking home from school down my street and they usually stop and hesitate if workers (strangers) are parked by the road up ahead. They'll poke around a bit, then take off running towards their street. It worries me every time I see kids out walking like that and I usually keep an eye out til they turn on their streets.

I THINK Cantu's have 62 and 64 on each side. If you look at the picture Steadfast did with the circles, it appears that there is a unit between 61 and 63.

Salem

I agree, but the numbers are so crazy, you never know what number could be next to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500