CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Ca has Meagan's law, but I don't think it covers everything Fl's sunshine law covers.

IIRC Florida's law was to keep public meetings public, to keep things out in the light in regards to politics mostly. Clearly it's become very broad in its use. I don't believe California has a liberal Sunshine Law. I'm thinking of cases (such as Laci P) and I don't remember discovery released prior to trial like we have in FL cases.

WillenFan21 asked if they searched under the trailers. Not sure who Fallen is. :blowkiss:

OH MY GOODNESS - I have to get off this stupid cell phone - I meant WillenFan21 - I think I will be alright by sunrise - or at least I hope - oh my I apologize to all - this is bigtime lack of concentration on my part.

Here is the thing I was wondering about the Pastor somehow being the perp (just something that was theorized earlier by others)...

He's elderly. He's at least 67 or some sources say he's 77. Now I know that we can't rule someone out because of their age, but if this man was so inclined to be attracted to young girls, then certainly he would have had some kind of smoke from that fire...say at least other run-ins with the law. Considering he's been in Tracy since the 80's.

Another thing, I think I've read somewhere that as men of that inclination age, they tend not to offend as often.

He's not a likeable character but for some reason I'm having a hard time reconciling the murder of a child, stuffing that child into a suitcase and dumping her in a retention pond to a 77 yr old man.

I just don't know. Slater is a whole 'nother kettle of fish.

is slater the one who warned her about being careful around some adults? i am getting confused with all of the players in this case...you make a good point abuot the pastor.

I know Ca has Meagan's law, but I don't think it covers everything Fl's sunshine law covers.

florida has the broadest laws in regards to evidence release.

Here is the thing I was wondering about the Pastor somehow being the perp (just something that was theorized earlier by others)...

He's elderly. He's at least 67 or some sources say he's 77. Now I know that we can't rule someone out because of their age, but if this man was so inclined to be attracted to young girls, then certainly he would have had some kind of smoke from that fire...say at least other run-ins with the law. Considering he's been in Tracy since the 80's.

Another thing, I think I've read somewhere that as men of that inclination age, they tend not to offend as often.

He's not a likeable character but for some reason I'm having a hard time reconciling the murder of a child, stuffing that child into a suitcase and dumping her in a retention pond to a 77 yr old man.

I just don't know. Slater is a whole 'nother kettle of fish.

He's got a lot of grandchildren. And a very tight knit congregation. Who knows what has happened in the past.

If he is 77 - it does give me pause.

I just think of the search at the church. The preposterous story about the suitcase. It all seems to be pointing to this clan. If not the pastor, perhaps one of the younger Ls.

I do agree with you, there are some other likely candidates.

I had posted earlier that if this had been the grandaughter that is the mother to the greatgrandaughter that used to play witih Sandra every day that perhaps he borrowed it (unbeknownst to her) and used it to dump the case.. not wanted his own car to be noticed.

Whomever dumped her in that pond was pretty stupid... I bet they had no idea that pond would be drained like that....

I will have to look at the old river map again but I bet you can access it from that road to the pond. Perhaps he was on the way to the river but found this closer body of water....and right behind a nice stand to trees to conceal his actions.

She does seem to be one of the only grandchildren old enough to have a daughter Sandra's age. Melissa's myspace has her age at 28.

Edit: she hs another last name. not sure if i'm allowed to post it.

okay I'm a bit confused. I know Melissa's last name (starts with H) but John (her husband) has a different one?

okay I'm a bit confused. I know Melissa's last name (starts with H) but John (her husband) has a different one?

Sorry that was a confusing post. I was meaning to say that she goes by M.L. and also M.H.

crawlspace searched, is this new?

she has a myspace that is not private. misfit is all i can say. that is allowed right?

the photo with the haha my car got towed... do u think that's significant?

the name of the grandaughter (whose alleged brown kia suv is at the fbi bay consequently) was in he msm: Melissa Huckaby. Le or course couldn't confirm or deny it (of course). One article this morning reported the car being searched as hers.

Want your head to really spin? Try to think of a scenario where they could get probable cause to take in the vehicle of preacherman's grandaughter???
Easy.

1) Pastor was seen using her car.

2) Pastor was caught on video in her car.

3) Pastor said he borrowed her car.

Any of the above warrants Probable Cause to search the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant