CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #9

Hindsight is one of the burdens that death leaves for the living. Death is always hardest on the living.

There are no words to describe how badly I feel for Sandra and for her family.

Probably. However, he talked like they may unseal the search warrants and other things sooner possibly for the upcoming hearing on Tuesday (reading between the lines here so he didn't come right out and say it).

I will say this, and not exactly in support of MH, but at least she confessed (from what it sounds like). Not all killers do that, they put the whole world through all kinds of hell, drama and expense and then die on DR 20 years later still proclaiming their innocence.

At least she has confessed. For closure's sake, and for Sandra's sake I am glad.

It is small consolation in a case like this one. I don't know that she was trying to lead LE to her though. Maybe more like the mother in FL, just not so smart about her lies as she thinks.

This story shows how it important to be very careful and not let ourselves get carried away in anger over what happened to sweet, beautiful little Sandra Cantu. A second, innocent woman named Melissa Huckaby lives in Tracy, CA. She's also 28 years old, a single mother of a 5 year old and is a Sunday school teacher. Apparently she's been getting death threats and her whole family is traumatised (carried on foxnews.com):

California Sunday School Teacher Mistaken for Accused Child Killer
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Associated Press

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member