CA CA - Sean Sidi, 19, San Francisco, 21 May 2013

Sean Sidi is still missing. I never ever thought he would be missing for that long...I still remember when I first read about his disappearance a few days after he vanished. His family misses him terribly. On April 16 was his birthday.

bump... anyone find out if #findseansidi was aware of that UID?

Despite active pursuits on social media for many years now, the families of five young men who went missing in the San Francisco, California area over the past several years still have few answers. Jackson Miller, missing May 15, 2010, Cameron Remmer, missing October 6, 2011, Shawn Dickerson, missing December 2, 2011, Crishtian Hughes, missing February 7, 2013, and Sean Sidi, missing May 21, 2013, all vanished from various areas of San Francisco without a trace. Leads and searches have unearthed virtually no clues in any of their cases, but members of every family have banded together to help in the search efforts and cope with their shared grief.

california_5_a4c4f00a6d0ebcd30e2572cff372a476.nbcnews-ux-1024-900.jpg

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

Does anyone know the statistics of what usually happens in missing people's cases? We need to statistics to know the most common scenarios. For instance, I've noted a pattern in two cases I'm working on, one for Cameron Remmer (2011) the other for Steve Allen Davis (1986). Both of them seemed willful in their disappearance, making statements, blog posts, wanting a new life. So their bodies never showed up, I tend to think they willfully want to be missing. What are the stats on this phenomenon? I recall running away from home at the age of 7 or 8 with my barbie doll case whenever my parents would fight. I left a note on my bed and hid under it wanting to hear my mother's reaction. I also actually did go to a friend's house and it was all to get attention.

A Pokémon ball sits on his bookshelf, along with a model boat he made in elementary school. Pictures of his childhood soccer teams hang on the wall. The colorful sheets on his bunk bed are slightly unmade.

Over a decade after his disappearance, Sean Sidi’s room in his parents’ Bernal Heights home remains almost exactly how he left it.

The 19-year-old vanished around Golden Gate Park in May 2013. To this day, his parents still have no idea what happened to their son.

Sean is among 1,463 people who have gone missing in San Francisco and have yet to be found, according to the city’s police department. But most of their names remain sealed to the public, and many of their stories may never be told.

Article continues at link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lNana of8
Back