Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if all police departments provide online access to their police logs?

Do local papers publish police logs? Some around here do. Especially small towns. Everything from domestic disturbance to cows in the road

Hey awesome WS peeps... It is impossible for me to keep up with this thread lately with all the holiday business happening so I thought I'd just pop in and ask, is there anything new in the last few days that's happened or been uncovered with the case? Thank you in advance!

No skipping the line.

Lol.

Just kidding.

No arrests or factual motive mentioned as of yet.

Hey awesome WS peeps... It is impossible for me to keep up with this thread lately with all the holiday business happening so I thought I'd just pop in and ask, is there anything new in the last few days that's happened or been uncovered with the case? Thank you in advance!

Well, I just noticed that CG's FB page has been scrubbed; everything after October 4 is gone and the page has gone private; nobody can post to his page anymore unless they are friended. Gone are all of those posts about how he trained members of the U.S. military and law enforcement personnel, etc. Gone are the posts about how he has worked with the military overseas to free kidnap victims, etc. His entire curriculum vitae, essentially, is missing.

I know it's assumed but is it a pretty well established fact that SP actually went jogging? Looking at the map (which is beautiful!) something like a checkbook being found and possibly linked, seems odd to me. Joggers wouldn't typically run with a checkbook imo. Could home invasion be plausible? Also, the beat up female report stands out to me. Could she have briefly escaped only to be recaptured?

I had no problem comprehending your previous comments regarding the post-release GMA statement and didn't ask for additional clarification.

And, my reply to ZachsDad was not meant to offend you -- apologies if it did.

If you read my post again, you'll see that I did not speculate on what Keith should or shouldn't have said.

As to the bolded portion, I am not sure that ids correct. It seemed that there was speculation that he did not say what 'was expected' of him:

"I hear what you're saying.

The people who expressed doubts about the story on the internet were described by KP as "malicious" and "subhuman"; "people sitting in angering, expectant positions, waiting for the gory details who should be ashamed of themselves."

There wasn't any angry reference to the perpetrators, aside from the fact that people like them make KP sick.

Frequently, I've heard victims' family members state that they look forward to getting justice (not 'revenge', of course) when the yet-to-be-identified "evil monsters who hurt their loved one is caught and held accountable under the law" -- or something to that effect. The absence of such a statement stood out to me too.

There may be good reason why KP didn't say anything to that effect, but the priority/weight of the points covered in his post-release statement was curious to me as well.

Anyway, in my opinion, observing and questioning that curiosity is not 'victim bashing', though it probably has no investigatory value here."

It seemed to me, and I could be wrong, that there was speculation that he should have expressed more 'anger' at the perps, and more of a passionate plea for justice. And it seemed 'curious' that he failed to do so.

His 20/20 interview was 4 hours long. And only about 20 minutes of it was shown on tv. So I am not sure it is fair to discuss " the priority/weight' of the points of covered by him. JMO

Where exactly was she dropped off then? Any clues which direction the car might have been traveling would be helpful.

She was released somewhere on rural county road 17 east of I5. In looking at a map of the area, it makes no sense to me (IMO) that those that released her would continue heading east on co rd 17 into the town of Yolo. There are too many turns to make at 4:30 in the morning to get out of that town and head east as an escape route. They may have headed east, did a u turn, released her and headed back to I5 for a north/south escape. Or, in looking at the map, continued west on co rd 17 to I505. That is also a major north/south route that connects to I5 north, or I80 to the south.

I have seen that map. With all due respect to the map maker, the pins on that map are obviously not exact locations. County Road 17 is not a specific location. Me and I think others here would like to know the exact location. Because that would help to know what direction the car was traveling when she was pushed out.

None of that makes any sense. If she was dropped off on Road 17 east of I-5 she would have been in the town. The town of Yolo is on the east side of I-5. I seriously doubt she was dropped off in town, and then walked out of town to the Interstate.

The crime scene video I have seen, clearly showed LEOs searching the west side of I-5 near the southbound exit ramp. That also does not make sense for than to be processing evidence on the west side of the Interstate, if she was dropped off and located on the east side.

Have you seen the photos in this article? http://archive.redding.com/news/loc...bc-89f5-2df4-e053-0100007f092f-403070046.html

Maybe they can help? Or maybe they will further confuse the issue. IDK.

That exact info has not been released as far as I have seen.

This post has views from County Road 17 on the east side of I-5, Thread #10 Post #671
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ng-2-November-2016-10&p=12964146#post12964146

Hey everyone. Closing thread in 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member