Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m with you. LE believes that two complete strangers abducted SP while she was jogging. How could SP’s psychological condition (which, for all we know, has been relatively stable for the past decade) be relevant? Her captors knew nothing about SP before abducting her. SP didn’t go out jogging hoping to be abducted. I don’t get it. :confused:

How do you know they didn't know her prior to this?

And don't you find it odd that no one had ever seen her jogging prior to this? But on the one day we know she went for a jog, she's abducted?

How do you know the circumstances of the abduction? SP doesn't even know. LE has been clear that she has been unable to relate what happened the day she went missing as her memory is poor. https://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/li...estigation-update---october-2017.pdf?sfvrsn=0

How do you know they didn't know her prior to this?

And don't you find it odd that no one had ever seen her jogging prior to this? But on the one day we know she went for a jog, she's abducted?

How do you know the circumstances of the abduction? SP doesn't even know. LE has been clear that she has been unable to relate what happened the day she went missing as her memory is poor. https://www.co.shasta.ca.us/docs/li...estigation-update---october-2017.pdf?sfvrsn=0
Please. I’m not assuming anything other than what is in the public record. LE believes her story. Her story is that two complete strangers abducted her while she was jogging and forced her into a van. Is there any evidence that they knew her? No. But more to the point, even if they somehow knew her (without her knowing them), it indicates nothing whatsoever about her psychological condition (which, as far as we know, has been relatively stable the last decade).

Nobody who knows SP (including her husband, who certainly would be in a position to know) has said there was anything unusual about SP jogging. Just because one neighbor (who had no contact with the Papinis before) never saw her jogging could just mean the neighbor wasn’t normally home at the time when SP did her usual jog. By all other accounts, the fact that SP was a jogger is not in doubt.

Enough with the special pleading.

I have a question about the sketches. One of the suspects d is shown wearing large hoop earrings and a mask. How is that mask tied? How can her large hoop earring show over a mask that fits around her face?

Please. I’m not assuming anything other than what is in the public record. LE believes her story. Her story is that two complete strangers abducted her while she was jogging and forced her into a van. Is there any evidence that they knew her? No. But more to the point, even if they somehow knew her (without her knowing them), it indicates nothing whatsoever about her psychological condition (which, as far as we know, has been relatively stable the last decade).

Nobody who knows SP (including her husband, who certainly would be in a position to know) has said there was anything unusual about SP jogging. Just because one neighbor (who had no contact with the Papinis before) never saw her jogging could just mean the neighbor wasn’t normally home at the time when SP did her usual jog. By all other accounts, the fact that SP was a jogger is not in doubt.

Enough with the special pleading.

What is "special pleading?"

And no. Her story is not that two total strangers abducted her. Her story is she doesn't know who they are. But that doesn't mean she doesn't actually know them or they know her. It just means she might not have recognized them since they remained masked like Zapatistas during the entire ordeal.

I'm not familiar with any facts that indicate she was a regular jogger. Especially in the area she went missing from. Which I think we discussed is a road without a shoulder. Fast moving cars.

I have a question about the sketches. One of the suspects d is shown wearing large hoop earrings and a mask. How is that mask tied? How can her large hoop earring show over a mask that fits around her face?

Wow, good observation. Maybe it's a surgical mask like this?

31MsUvAVDdL._SL500_.jpg

https://images-eu.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31MsUvAVDdL._SL500_.jpg

Hi Everyone.

I was hoping to have the Sherri Papini thread opened by this evening. However, what I neglected to tell you was Murphy's Law is my best friend and never leaves my side.

In addition to having my internet going on and off all evening, I have eaten something that I am convinced will produce a deadly alien bursting out of my stomach just like in the movie Alien and John Hurt's classic scene.

What I am trying to do is research to see if it is appropriate to allow the discussion to go in a different direction. This takes time which I had plenty of tonight until the Alien ripped out of my stomach and pulled out my Internet plug.

I will get up early in the morning and finish up as quickly as I can. In the meantime I ask for your patience and understanding.

Take Care,
Tricia
[FONT=&quot]P.S. Is it possible to overdose on yogurt?Asking for a friend. Heh. [/FONT]

Attachments

• Alien.jpg
    Alien.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics