Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooo never put a name on the gift bag tag!! That way the receiver can reuse it and not put the name on the tag so THEIR receiver can reuse it. It’s called recycling people!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's called re-gifting. Not to split hairs, :laughing:

No worries... I know how it is to not understand the opposite sex’s way of thinking sometimes :)

I don't need to understand. I just need to be there.
Dunno why she kept me 31 years.
But I'm thankful.
:wave:

I don't need to understand. I just need to be there.
Dunno why she kept me 31 years.
But I'm thankful.
:wave:

In the context of a marriage, that’s so true.

In the context of Sherri papinis disappearance - not so much ;)

Sherri Papini abduction twist as CCTV shows her running around car park at 4am hours before she was found chained up by roadside
ASTONISHING CCTV footage shows “abducted” mother Sherri Papini running freely around a car park – hours before she was found “bound with restraints”.
The mum-of-two, 34, is filmed at a Jehovah’s Witness Kingdom Hall in Yolo County, California, at 4am on November 24 last year.

I thought they had a video of her running to a church then to a freeway then waving down someone for help I saw this last night

When was the last time you ran barefoot in a parking lot? Geez when I take the garbage to the alley on my sidewalk which gets swept once a week with the blower I get mad at myself for being too lazy to put on shoes.

Come on. Ok media and witness, which was it, barefoot or not, running or walking, where did she go? Chained to something or not, running around (or walking) with that something. The media, LE, KP everyone is inconsistent. I think LE is leaking bit by bit whether it makes sense or is consistent or not to draw them out. Meaning KP and SP. They sure aren't putting anything out that helps find these supposed kidnappers. The one consistent thing is that they don't say KIDNAPPERS OR KIDNAPPING. Because I don't think they believe it. And I certainly don't think the FBI is running in circles trying to find anyone either.

Just noticed something that struck me as curious. I was reading back thru KP's statements. He talks about the moment he told his kids that SP was coming home. He said, "I found Mom."

Isn't that a bit strange, that he would take credit? In speaking to a child, one might say, "God found her" to keep it on a simple level, or "the nice policemen found her." Instead, he says that HE found her.

Am I making too much of that? It would seem to me that LE would be interested in that wording. It might indicate that he was more involved in her reappearance than he has said.

Just noticed something that struck me as curious. I was reading back thru KP's statements. He talks about the moment he told his kids that SP was coming home. He said, "I found Mom."

Isn't that a bit strange, that he would take credit? In speaking to a child, one might say, "God found her" to keep it on a simple level, or "the nice policemen found her." Instead, he says that HE found her.

Am I making too much of that? It would seem to me that LE would be interested in that wording. It might indicate that he was more involved in her reappearance than he has said.

Or “mommy’s coming home”. No I think it is perfectly in line with his other dramatic statements. I don’t think he has anything to do with her disappearance other than being the reason she left, but I have to laugh that he took credit for “finding” her. He’s a character that KP.

He's not the only one. CG is claiming he found her too!

You are a bit more benevolent than I am. If she was abducted/ truly kidnapped by to Latinas who were unknown to her for whatever reason. Yeah I feel really bad for her. But her silence is deafening and the lack of looking for these kidnappers is a big disconnect for the community who doesn't know what they should think about their community.

If she made the whole thing up or was part of some hoax or whatever caused her to fake her disappearance with or without the help of others then this needs to be addressed. She and any accomplices need to be arrested and charge with all the associated criminal acts. And what about the cost to law enforcement: time, money and less attention to real matters. If she needs help lets get it too her. But you can't be allowed to get away with this stuff. And you can't cover for people who do, so if it is a hoax and her family members know then they should be liable also.
And what about all those people who are out looking for two Latinas with bandannas and one with hoop earrings that a rabbit could jump through. They need to know if they are safe or not.

I agree and I was trying to be nice. But I think she has major mental health issues/a personality disorder and she needs professional help. I feel for anyone with mental health issues. It doesn’t mean I don’t think they need to be held accountable for their actions.

That case is different because there was a motive. She was sexually assaulted. There was no discernible motive to abduct SP.

SP also has a documented history of harming herself and blaming it on other people. Three separate family members called the police on her on four different occasions because they were so exasperated by her histrionic behavior. I don't think AH has that same history.

When your own family calls the police on you, things are pretty bad. You are out of control. They feel they have no control. That is often the last resort. Sit down and think that through. How bad would it have to get for one of your family members to call the cops on you? Or for you to call on them? Your own mother? Or your sister in law?
Pretty darn bad. They were at their wits ends. They passed the line of keep your dirty laundry in house.

Nooo never put a name on the gift bag tag!! That way the receiver can reuse it and not put the name on the tag so THEIR receiver can reuse it. It’s called recycling people!! [emoji6]

Great point! We've been getting the same bag for 4 years. No names in the future!
[emoji320]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Note to self!
Running barefoot at drop off, but she had shoes on if she was jogging.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When your own family calls the police on you, things are pretty bad. You are out of control. They feel they have no control. That is often the last resort. Sit down and think that through. How bad would it have to get for one of your family members to call the cops on you? Or for you to call on them? Your own mother? Or your sister in law?
Pretty darn bad. They were at their wits ends. They passed the line of keep your dirty laundry in house.

I’ll get personal again. My loved one went thru a bad time about 10 years ago. We threatened so many times to call the cops, stage an intervention, tell her child’s father so he could have custody taken from her, etc.... but could never bring ourselves to do it. My parents and I were stressed every day bc of her actions. She wore my parents especially, into the ground. Luckily all is good now and she is a great mom, sister, and daughter. But I’d be a liar if I said I didn’t resent her a bit for what she put us thru.

So. That being said. In my opinion. To get to the point of calling the cops on your own sister or daughter to me speaks volumes, based on my experience.

This thread is closed for review and cleanup.

Please read or re-read the Opening Post by Tricia which states in part:

You cannot use rumor and innuendo to explain your theory as to why Papini made up the kidnapping story. Must be fact-based. Meaning mainstream media and police sources.

That's pretty clear, so it leaves out speculative discussion or hypotheticals about possible abortions, affairs, or skinheadz lookalikes.

Also, WS does not allow religious discussions, so unless there are MSM or law enforcement sources to substantiate what you are claiming, don't claim it.

If you come across new posts (or some others that I've missed in the cleanup) that violate TOS or the thread specific paramaters set out in Tricia's opening post, please use the Alert feature to let us know.

Thread is open again for posting.

Ok who wants to start taking specific events (such as the release) and listing the different versions (and because we want to keep our integrity of sluething intact, we need to source everything.
I'll start but I am sure our sleuthers have more to add to this list and take a crack at certain events along the time line.
The Reports regarding the Release:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5059849/Footage-shows-Sherri-Papini-morning-found.html
1) This article has the recoded call you can listen to where the dispatcher call to police saying she (SP) is reported to definitely be chained to something (this is stated twice in the call) also references the heavily battered, but we should probably make that a separate topic something like "reported condition she was found in"
2) This article has the newly release video of SP running around a parking lot does not appear to be chained to something, carrying a bag and moving freely
3) Per KP -- her left arm was chained to the chain, she had a chain around her waist, she used the bag to flag passing motorists,
4) From 20/20 woman who called it in, : Allison saw what looked like a woman with LONG BLOND hair waving a shirt on the side of the road where the ramp meets the "y" of the two roads
[video=youtube;XHrctetjw2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHrctetjw2g[/video]
Ok, someone else mentioned that CG says he found her.
KP says Daddy found Mommy
I cannot wait until they "leak" more conflicting details.

Ok, I want to know why she had a chicken waterer! Seriously, that's what she had. I don't know anyone who uses them for anything but chickens. Quail waterers are smaller. These are typically for baby chicks or a single adult chicken.

Sorry - it's bugging this chicken lady!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maybe they have chickens? :) :hen: :hen: :hen:

Maybe they have chickens? :) :hen: :hen: :hen:

Possibly baby chicks in a brooder in an outbuilding. In earlier threads it was mentioned that KP had a chicken coop listed on a wishlist somewhere.

Being a chicken lady myself baby chicks would be the last thing in the world I would want to take care of just a few weeks after SP's ordeal. But that is the size waterer I use for my baby chicks and it's not suitable for hens at all.

Things that make you go hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member