Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut says someone hit her with their car accidentally and took her. Who knows tho.

I cleaned this up a little bit (with asterisks, yet!). Have at it at will.

.1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
.2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
.3. Abducted by unknown party; still alive
.4. Abducted by unknown party; now deceased
.5. Still running, away from domesticity: voluntarily missing
.6. Jog was a red herring; she was killed beforehand*
.7. Hit by car; driver fled scene with body
.8. Suicide; body undiscovered
.9. Hoax
10. Murder by known person; no abduction**
11. Aliens
12. Situation relates to her alleged belief system

* murdered by inner circle privy to her actions
** murdered by acquaintance(s) or friend(s)

13. Suffered some kind of medical event while out jogging and doesn't know who she is and now either in a hospital without ID or wandering around homeless in another city she hitchhiked to

(Disclaimer: I don't think this is likely but it's a scenario I've seen on a few MP cases recently so I thought I would throw it out there)

13. Suffered some kind of medical event while out jogging and doesn't know who she is and now either in a hospital without ID or wandering around homeless in another city she hitchhiked to

(Disclaimer: I don't think this is likely but it's a scenario I've seen on a few MP cases recently so I though I would throw it out there)
We'll work in another from above, too, and slot yours -- a good one -- at 14.

.9. Hoax
11. Aliens
13. Witness protection
14. Medical event while jogging; subsequent amnesia

It seems long ago, but the day she went missing the whole country was completely engrossed in the upcoming election.

I cleaned this up a little bit (with asterisks, yet!). Have at it at will.

.9. Hoax
11. Aliens

In no particular order:

1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
8. Suicide; body undiscovered
9. Hoax

I think 12 could be part of any of the above, and 11 is always 9.

JMO

In no particular order:

1. Abducted by person known to her; still alive
2. Abducted by person known to her; now deceased
8. Suicide; body undiscovered
9. Hoax

I think 12 could be part of any of the above, and 11 is always 9.

JMO
I added a suggested #14 above which is appealing.

Where are you seeing this??

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sorry, not seeing anything... I used to have a Facebook account and then defaced myself in 2010. Now I can only peek at the content. Not enough regret to sign up again.

Has this news story been posted, yet? http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article114313103.html It highlights some similarities between this case and that of Tera Smith (gone missing in 1998 from the same area). Interestingly, the story mentions that husband Keith contacted Tera's father shortly after Sherri went missing to get his advice. Does this suggest Keith knows (or knew from the past) Tera's father? <modsnip>. A quote from the story:

Koester, Sherri Papini&#8217;s sister, also knew Smith, and the teen&#8217;s disappearance has been on her mind.
&#8220;For them to be so closely related in that we all went to high school with them, and they look like each other, it&#8217;s all very strange,&#8221; she said.

Prayers for these women! Age is one of the many myths regarding trafficking. I read an article about the rescue of victims from a house in which the neighbors knew something was going on, but failed to report it. They had seen men coming and going throughout the day at all hours but never saw any women. IMO, they may have thought it was "just drugs" and not wanted to get involved. But these 2 are intertwined and it's estimated that in the next 5 years, human trafficking will surpass the drug trade. The no-tell motels are infamous for trafficking, but many victims are being imprisoned in these stash houses. I hate to even think about SP disappearance being related to these atrocities.

When I started hearing about sex trafficking I always was under the impression it was younger girls also. Yesterday on our local news they found three woman aged 31-40 in a house with a 69 year old man. I was surprised to hear this. But this is our world now apparently.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...rafficking-house-suspect-arrested-sources-say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has this news story been posted, yet? http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article114313103.html It highlights some similarities between this case and that of Tera Smith (gone missing in 1998 from the same area). Interestingly, the story mentions that husband Keith contacted Tera's father shortly after Sherri went missing to get his advice. Does this suggest Keith knows (or knew from the past) Tera's father? If so, it might give some weight to some of the rumors that have been floating around. A quote from the story:

Koester, Sherri Papini&#8217;s sister, also knew Smith, and the teen&#8217;s disappearance has been on her mind.
&#8220;For them to be so closely related in that we all went to high school with them, and they look like each other, it&#8217;s all very strange,&#8221; she said.

Probably just a coincidence, IMO. Eighteen years separates the two disappearances. That's a long time.

Both Tera & Sherri were last seen on Old Oregon Trail

:whistle:

Do we need another list???

That's 450 miles away. Surely it's not related...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snipped...
...Ray Pruitt with the Sheriff's Office spoke with us earlier and said they don't believe the body was there for long before being discovered. While he can't comment on the cause of death, he says it's looking like a homicide to investigators.

"The deputies determined that person was obviously deceased and displayed obvious signs of trauma so we did initiate a homicide call out, we have homicide investigators on scene", says Pruitt.

That's right....450 miles directly south on I-5

UPDATE: Family believes Sherri Papini in another area by now
http://www.redding.com/news/local/S...tives-in-Sherri-Papini-search--400291581.html

Oh, let's hope she is still alive - on her own (doughtful) -- or (sadly) has been kidnapped and held captive for (things other than money). So ransom doesn't work for these monsters. That's not what they are after. I am thinking more along the lines of the many survivors who eventually escaped from their captors or were discovered -- anywhere from days to decades -- from when they first went missing. If this is true, however, I do believe she was targeted for this intent. So I can understand the looking under every nook and cranny... including anyone she may have sold and shipped something to. Her pic was on her selling site so...like any risk of having an online presence, but most don't disclose our home address, phone number, etc. And then there was the ATT retail job. What that titles means - because I happen to know - is that the enployee works in ATT stores (retail locations) and some have national accounts from that location or a work from home situation...even tho we are not even certain she was still working. Point is...that casts a wide net of exposure as did her selling site.

What did she sell?

Snipped...

That's right....450 miles directly south on I-5

UPDATE: Family believes Sherri Papini in another area by now
http://www.redding.com/news/local/S...tives-in-Sherri-Papini-search--400291581.html

Not sure how official this is, but it says that it was a man's body:

"Homicide detectives responded to the scene a half mile east of South Fairfax Road and north of Di Giorgio Road sheriff's officials said. Farm laborers had been working in the area and found the body of a man in the orchard."

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/bre...cle_8867be32-5608-5a34-83fb-919a566fa648.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname