GUILTY CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, fake abduction Nov 2016, ARREST MAR 2022 #26

Gee, folks, I never perceived her as a SuperMom -- that was iirc part of the press coverage?

I'm Laughing, get it?

SuperGrifter, more like it....

jmho ymmv lrr
Got it! yep, the media called her "supermom"---- she was surely no supermom--The media obviously can shape the way people see a person, a situation , with their words.

What a weird way to speak to a 10 year old.

She is psychologically grooming him, narcissism in action. “Mommy is an author now,” Papini reportedly said during a supervised visit. “She’s writing two books. I work lots of hours to write chapter books.”

Nothing speaks as selfish as telling them Mommy is doing noble things. She has crafted a way for them to think Mommy is really busy, as opposed to Mommy made poor decisions. ‘Im sorry that my poor choices affected you and others. I’m committed to making healthy choices.’

She is psychologically grooming him, narcissism in action. “Mommy is an author now,” Papini reportedly said during a supervised visit. “She’s writing two books. I work lots of hours to write chapter books.”

Nothing speaks as selfish as telling them Mommy is doing noble things. She has crafted a way for them to think Mommy is really busy, as opposed to Mommy made poor decisions. ‘Im sorry that my poor choices affected you and others. I’m committed to making healthy choices.’
I agree that it's weird, but how does one distinguish "grooming" from her actually beginning to establish and discuss a new, non-criminal identity as a productive member of society (as an author or anything else she might visualize for herself)? Ultimately, we all should hope that things get better - both in Papini-world and the entire world.

I agree that it's weird, but how does one distinguish "grooming" from her actually beginning to establish and discuss a new, non-criminal identity as a productive member of society (as an author or anything else she might visualize for herself)? Ultimately, we all should hope that things get better - both in Papini-world and the entire world.
For starters, with anyone, she shouldn't be referring to herself as an author until she has actually succeeded in getting published. Being a writer isn't the same thing as being an established author. Nora Roberts, JK Rowling- they are prolific authors.

Easy by her own actions and conduct. I appreciate your positivity, but with this one - I’m not holding my breath. So far her spots haven’t changed. She needs intensive therapy, but doesn’t see she has a problem. No self introspection.

That's all well and good, but you don't refer to yourself as an author until you actually get published. Anyone can be a writer, but what good is it if it's only your journal and no one ever sees it???
I've been a 'writer' since the age of 5. You should see some of my work, lol.

Seriously though, this woman is so out of touch with reality it is scary. She has fooled, lied and manipulated people her whole life. At what point does it become so toxic that the children should not be allowed unsupervised visitation?

What she did to her husband, children and the world by her insane and untrue abduction story is not something you can just brush aside and say 'Oooops, I made a mistake, sorry'. She hurt people and wasted valuable tax dollars and LE time.

She gets no pass from me, I wish she would just fade away into the abyss never to be heard about again. But a Narc's going to Narc.

JMO

I still just can’t with her referring to herself in the 3rd person with her 10 year old. It shows how out of touch she is, not even understanding her own kid’s development and conversation level. I wonder if she asked the child anything about their life or if it was all Me Me Me. MOO

I still just can’t with her referring to herself in the 3rd person with her 10 year old. It shows how out of touch she is, not even understanding her own kid’s development and conversation level. I wonder if she asked the child anything about their life or if it was all Me Me Me. MOO
I've noticed a trend lately of narcissists referring to themselves in the third person. It's really weird and maddening.

We do hope that things get better, especially for the children but she has not exhibited signs of remorse. Before anything can get better it has to ‘get true’.

Portraying herself as an author is delusional at this point. She is good at creating a narrative that highlights her. She is no longer the star of this show.

It’s about the children. She needs to work on being authentic and on her mental health overall because that’s what is best for the children.
Put the desire for fame and attention aside for the children.

We do hope that things get better, especially for the children but she has not exhibited signs of remorse. Before anything can get better it has to ‘get true’.

Portraying herself as an author is delusional at this point. She is good at creating a narrative that highlights her. She is no longer the star of this show.

It’s about the children. She needs to work on being authentic and on her mental health overall because that’s what is best for the children.
Put the desire for fame and attention aside for the children.
How do people on this board know these things?

I've been a 'writer' since the age of 5. You should see some of my work, lol.

Seriously though, this woman is so out of touch with reality it is scary. She has fooled, lied and manipulated people her whole life. At what point does it become so toxic that the children should not be allowed unsupervised visitation?

What she did to her husband, children and the world by her insane and untrue abduction story is not something you can just brush aside and say 'Oooops, I made a mistake, sorry'. She hurt people and wasted valuable tax dollars and LE time.

She gets no pass from me, I wish she would just fade away into the abyss never to be heard about again. But a Narc's going to Narc.

JMO
Yes! And lest we not forget, IIRC she also got ‘branded’ with some hot iron or element as part of her ‘cover’ story. That doesn’t seem the act of a healthy person IMO? MOO

Yes! And lest we not forget, IIRC she also got ‘branded’ with some hot iron or element as part of her ‘cover’ story. That doesn’t seem the act of a healthy person IMO? MOO
Yes, I find it sickening that she would go to such lengths to harm herself just to falsely implicate people of a race/culture that she was biased against.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back