Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #1 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had plans to go to dads that weekend and get her hair colored. Maybe he was planning on picking her up from school??? ~ So she took a change of clothes?
OR - maybe she had gym 1st period??? and always brought a change of clothes?
My daughter had dance 1st period, wore her dance clothes to save a "dress out" and took her school clothes in her book bag.

HRD & SAR dogs - the boots are 70.00 a set!!!!
they are CUTE!
boots_thumb.jpg

:( :please: for Sierra!

I agree with that idea that she may have taken a change of clothing for either a gym class or, perhaps, something she had planned on doing after school that day???.

IF she was going to run...she wasn't intending on going for long with only one change of clothing and NO puffers with her.

Even if she was going somewhere after and took a change of clothing, I doubt she would have thrown out the bag and clothes she originally wore.

I agree. I am just saying that the change of clothes in the bag does not prove she was planning to run away, imo. I think many 15 yr olds have extra clothes in their bags on Fridays.

She had plans to go to dads that weekend and get her hair colored. Maybe he was planning on picking her up from school??? ~ So she took a change of clothes?
OR - maybe she had gym 1st period??? and always brought a change of clothes?
My daughter had dance 1st period, wore her dance clothes to save a "dress out" and took her school clothes in her book bag.

HRD & SAR dogs - the boots are 70.00 a set!!!!
they are CUTE!
boots_thumb.jpg

:( :please: for Sierra!

That's what I was wondering...if she was involved in any school activities during school or after school that would account for the clothes.

ITA...but, it was first reported that the item found had been "secreted ".Someone hid it..... MOO

I'm thinking it is not the purse and we haven't heard what the secreted item is yet.

Even if she was going somewhere after and took a change of clothing, I doubt she would have thrown out the bag and clothes she originally wore.

I think the clothes were an extra set. Makes no sense to have the clothes she was weraing to be neatly folded in a bag and a kidnapper would not take the time to fold the clothes that is for sure.
As for the cell phone if seh did not want to be found why would she keep it? She knew people would call it looking for her

following the live tweeter thingy ( i'm so hip) they are saying the text message from that morning was made at 7:11am. ( in case its needed for a timeline)

Wonder if they brought trailing dogs out last weekend? They should have been able to get a direction of travel at least.

Santa Clara County has a very good SAR team and some great K9 teams as well.

So tell me more about LE haulin butt outta there. Was anything said? Were they burnin rubber or just driving normally? How many cars?

I agree with that idea that she may have taken a change of clothing for either a gym class or, perhaps, something she had planned on doing after school that day???.

IF she was going to run...she wasn't intending on going for long with only one change of clothing and NO puffers with her.

BUT IMO and someone else also said it... there is no way she would toss a juicy bag!
It HAD to be "hidden" or it would have been STOLEN! and NEVER recovered.

Guess that makes the "sighting" of her in San Jose null and void!:banghead:

There doesn't seem to be much around that intersection. Maybe the bag was "hidden" in tall grass.

I'm thinking it is not the purse and we haven't heard what the secreted item is yet.

1) This makes sense as they say the purse was found on Sunday and they are just reporting this today??

2) I want to know what else was in the bag ie toothbrush, etc

3) Maybe she was planning to run away for the weekend but met with foul play almost immediately, who knows who she was getting a ride from, maybe to Fremont, and that's why she had packed a change of clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea