Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #11 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just shows what kind of people are out there in society. Here are a couple articles about a drug and alcohol counselor at Salinas High being arrested for child *advertiser censored*. He was first let out on bond and then rearrested. I don't know why they let people bond out on things like this, I would think it would be a danger to those involved.

http://www.thecalifornian.com/artic...harges-possible-former-counselor-Salinas-High

http://www.ksbw.com/news/central-california/santa-cruz/-/5738976/9328312/-/1xgkg4/-/index.html

There are a bunch more articles out there on this guy and his charges as they have uncovered more information from his phone and computer. I wonder if there will be more arrests and if he was working with others. Since we are speculating about any possibilities here, I thought this was worth posting.

Pedophiles like this will bribe kids to keep them quiet with drugs or alcohol, or they will threaten to expose the kids if they have something on them that will get them in trouble such as being on taped nude or anything else a kid wouldn't want adults to know about.

I do think sand or sandy loam would offer easier burial. I've read reviews of play at the Coyote Ck. Golf Club today and fresh sand had been brought in for the course bunkers. From Google maps, I would judge that there is ample sand nearby & in the area south of the bridge road which crosses 101 and leads to the club house. It's a large stretch of sandy loam but is also exposed to view except for the shelter of two trees. This locale is close and convenient to the intersections where the cell phone and the bag were found. A driver would continue north and then go right, making a loop to the sandy loam. My reservations are due to the exposure, so I need to look for landmarks that would obscure a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500