Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #12 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
but if Marlene &Rick leave the home before Sierra leaves for school... Would leave room for Sierra to wear what she pleases... Marlene and Rick also arrive home after Sierra is home from school... Again showing Sierra could wear what she wants without Marlene knowing anything... JMO?.all she would have to do is change her clothing after school prior to Marlene and Rick coming home..

The big word here is the word "IF"..How did we come to believe Rick puts in over 12 hours a day?

I think we conjure up scenarios in our heads about what we think we heard but really didn't. I know I do. I have to check myself all the time.

but if Marlene &Rick leave the home before Sierra leaves for school... Would leave room for Sierra to wear what she pleases... Marlene and Rick also arrive home after Sierra is home from school... Again showing Sierra could wear what she wants without Marlene knowing anything... JMO?.all she would have to do is change her clothing after school prior to Marlene and Rick coming home..

I'm literally just throwing it as another angle.
My parents were the same used to leave before, be back after etc. However (I'll now sound the crafty rebel) as a teen i second guessed everything, step dad home early, mum with a migraine. Maybe arranging a sleepover whilst at school, where on a Saturday parents would question where my outfit went.

What I have heard and the article is a little misleading is this. They are searching more in the foothill area with the 90 plus trained personnel and dogs. Those area to my knowledge have not been searched. As to where the volunteer searchers are that information is never released .
And as to a POI the LE has never said anything about having one. I did hear a clip with Cardoza today saying they are clearing ares in the South County . Which was the reason for all the water searches and such those areas now I think are cleared. He did sayas new tips keep coming in they if they have to will expand the search out further in California if that is where the tips lead them
Give me a few I will find the link.

Does not have Cordoza but explains the Searches better

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/BART-Cars-Get-Sierra-LaMar-Posters-148355595.html

But then we are back to Mom last seeing her in PJ's...so how does she know?

Marlen has been a difficult read for me. I think she tries to explain things with what she has read, heard and what she, personallly, would like to believe.

IIRC, she said she believes the clothes in the bag were what Sierra was wearing. She was basing that on the PIC she rec'd from a guy that Sierra texted a pic of herself that morning. Marlene says, "The pic was taken moments before she left"..or something to that effect.

IMO, Marlene should be able to resolve this conflict because she would know if that swearshirt is missing from the house. Marlene stated she was wearing it....so that tells me it is NOT in the house.

...and how was she going to get there? It's much easier for her Dad or sis to pick her up at her home. Besides she left her charger at home...and that indicates to me she had full intention of returning to get it...

No, I think she probably wanted her sis to pick her up right from school.

I don't get the feeling that the dad or sis wanted to go the Marlene's home too much. I think there was some family tension going on.

Sis came home from spring break and went straight to dads/ Never did go to her moms AFAIK. Sierra had a hair appt for that Saturday in Fremont.

I think the phone charger was an accident. But she probably had an extra one at dads.

...and how was she going to get there? It's much easier for her Dad or sis to pick her up at her home. Besides she left her charger at home...and that indicates to me she had full intention of returning to get it...

She might have had another charger at dads I know I have two charger one home one at work

One fact the sheriffs & FBI now know is whether the clothing in the Juicy bag had been worn by Sierra. Their lab would have been able to determine that useful fact even though it isn't being shared with the public at this time. Since that knowledge is safely in their hands, I don't feel any need to guess, speculate or construe with other evidence. Of course, I wish they would tell us but I'm comfortable that sound tests were done and got results.

Folding the clothes and placing them in the bag is very interesting from a psychological point of view.

You know, it's also possible that there were two perps. One might have felt guilty about his/her involvement ... especially while watching an act taking place. That's horrible to think about but not improbable, IMO.

In another case I follow (Oakland County Child Killer), the victims were left neat and clean. The suicide scene of the likely killer was a mess. In that case, there's also a possible accomplice (supported by DNA evidence).

OTOH, a killer might be psychologically fractured enough to be both ways, I'd think.

The big word here is the word "IF"..How did we come to believe Rick puts in over 12 hours a day?

I think we conjure up scenarios in our heads about what we think we heard but really didn't. I know I do. I have to check myself all the time.
Some construction workers don't work when it rains depending upon what project is being completed.

We assume Sierra has two chargers
We have assumed Sierra had secret plans to visit dad
We assume she packed clothing for a clandestine visit to her dad's
We assume her dad/sis was going to pick her up from school because they don't like to drive to her house.
We had to assume she packed neatly, contrary to her normal behavior.

.....I think all of these assumptions have to be made to justify a belief that the bag was preplanned by Sierra. In doing this, an awful lot of assumptions were put in place to justify this position.

....too many, IMO.

tdy-120320-sierra-lamar-2p.grid-5x2.jpg

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.
Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

DON'T GO ANY FURTHER UNTIL YOU READ THIS POST!

no one has been cleared but the parents and boyfriend of Siera's mother have not been named persons of interest in the case and we will not be sleuthing or speculating about them at this time...

No arguing, and be respectful of other posters. One opinion is no more valuable than another, and we're each entitled to our own.
Posting links to Twitter accounts and FB pages of individuals other than the victim (and suspect if one is eventually named) is against the rules. Keep in mind that many of Sierra's friends are minors.

Quote:
Social Networks
...social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim).

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!)
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...934,0.030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

do I want to bump this up? No I do not... but I see people going down the road of speculation of the family members and the boyfriend. Please pay attention to the rules in the opening post.

IF Sierra used that jersey as a "sleep shirt"...and also tossed it into her bag in case of an overnight, LE could not really tell whether she wore it out the door, just that she had worn it recently. And same goes for if she put it on just for the photo and then took it off again to wear something better/cooler to school.

Maybe she was planning on asking her sister to pick her up, given that she was on break from college. That might have been better than riding the bus home, in Sierra's opinion. My daughter hates the bus (which is OK by me, actually). She could have forgotten the charger, for that matter ... and asked her sister to swing by so she could pick it up.

I'm not sure about the clothes ... though LE must know by now. But the situation could swing either way, IMO.

She might have had another charger at dads I know I have two charger one home one at work

What information do you have that she was headed to her Dad's
later that day?
I thought it was the following weekend that she had planned to go.

We assume her dad/sis was going to pick her up from school because they don't like to drive to her house.

.....I think all of these assumptions have to be made to justify a belief that the bag was preplanned by Sierra. In doing this, an awful lot of assumptions were put in place to justify this position.

....too many, IMO.

But Whisperer and honest not arguing with you at all we can go the opposite direction and have the same things. Things just don't add up no matter how hard we all try. Right now all of us are trying to fit a square peg into a round hole,
And the media does not help. The same source as I said the other day had at least 4 different stories saying different things about just the jersey or t- shirt it depended on what article I read at that time.
This is why I am about to move away from this case till we have more news because it is getting old rehashing the hash.

....too many, IMO.

It is just possibilities, just speculation.

But I believe it is speculation to say she was wearing those clothes that morning and a perp folded them and placed the bag there later.
I think that takes a lot of assumptions as well.

I think the fact that she asked her dad to make her a hair appt on saturday on Fremont is a clue that she did plan to go visit her sis and her dad.

And I think picking her up from school instead of making her take the bus and walk home when her big sis was home from school and just hanging out makes a lot more sense. imo

Friday afternoon is the day that people have plans immediately after school. imo

Phone chargers are a dime a dozen. My DD has about 4 various types. One is a little portable one that stays in her purse. With so many people having the same type of phones kids tend to use each others chargers too.

later that day?

Never said I had that information I just said she might have another charger ther.

There must be a reason Rick's timeline is non-existent publicly. Why Rick hasn't said a word. With good reason to believe there are 3 other adults at number 18 apart from Marlene and Sierra, we have only Marlene's account and some digital footprints to let us know what happened to Sierra that morning - surely LE has more information about what was and wasn't seen at some other point apart from 6am, Sierra in pajamas. I am not saying this makes the occupants of no. 18 suspect, just that there is a lot of information not being shared and I hope it is useful information not being shared for a good reason.

later that day?

Didnt her dad say that she asked him to make her an appt. for her hair color in Fremont on Saturday? IIRC?

And her big sis was home from school and staying at dads.

All cases get to this point, when no new info is coming and the old info is mixed up, and had already been gone over a million and one ways here...

Sierra's family is lucky in that the searching continues...I can't recall a case with active, regular searching into week 6...she has held the attention of LE and the community in an active way longer than most...

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members